Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July (1540 Views)

The Biggest Mistakes Logo Designers Make / Graphic Designers!!! How Do I Make A Single Pixel Border In Photoshop? ?? / Official Graphic Designers For This New Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by chichimma(f): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
Hi Nairalanders,

The company I am working for is looking for starters, entrepreneurs of graphic designs that know how to create professional flyers, website, logo and business cards. I somehow convinced the company to focus on Nigerian graphic artists based in Nigeria that are upcoming and doing quite well in that field.
This concerns a project that to kicks-off in July 2011. The candidate should have access to Internet at all time. He or she has to be registered at the chamber of commerce and can easily follow instructions or guidelines to grant customer's satisfaction. This is a part-time project with the prospect to be steady freelancer of the company and many projects.

What are we looking for?:
- independent as well as teamplayer
- focussed person
- work under pressure
- deadline oriented
- reliable
- quick to respond or requests and emails
- not necessary a design background but a self study mentality and know how
- registered CC
- must have a computer or laptop in possession

The company offers good fixed fees a project, depending on the experience of the person.

Part of the hiring session requires to send a previous creative design you made with explanation of the concept and its target group? The interview will be conducted on Skype or Yahoo messenger middle of March. If you do not have any of these requirements please do not bother to respond. If you can identify yourself with this please send me a private email with your questions and application.
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by erniewhez(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
Am interested and well qualified, but you did not provide an email to privately send you a message, however my email is artsabode@justice.com
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by ugo2u(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2011
awww, are moderators allowed too? cool
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by chichimma(f): 1:32am On Feb 16, 2011
Thanks for your replies.

@ ugo_2u at the moment we are not looking for moderators, but when we do I will keep you in mind wink

@ erniewhez, ooops, I forgot to add my email, sorry about that but maybe it is better I contact you. I will contact you before the end of the week to discuss the process.
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by kleffReBIRTH: 1:47am On Feb 16, 2011
Am intrested n qualified! Can u contact me? Kleffbaba@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by ugo2u(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2011
lol. ha ha, heee! its all good
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by lightheart(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
Hi, I also wuld like to indicate my interest, willigness and readiness. My mail address is k.ugwunna@gmail.com and a link to a few of my designs can b seen @ www.flickr.com/photos/lightheartdesigns/
I've got a 24/7 access to d net except wen d network decides to show itself. Lol

@ugo_2u, I don't tink wot was said rules u out. She means they aint lookin for a mod for the job, u sef nd dis your moderator signboard wey u lyk to kari, lol
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by bphat235: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2011
well i am a good graphic designer and here is my email eddy.eka@softboxcommunity.com and we can talk more
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by chichimma(f): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
Thanks again for your replies.

I will send you an email by tomorrow for the rest of the application procedure.

Have a nice evening.
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by yourme74(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2011
I'm interested and qualified, my e-mail: abayomihassan@ymail.com
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by emmakc(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
check me out http://www.linkedin.com/in/emmachinedu

or emmakchinedu@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by harakiri(m): 1:57am On Feb 19, 2011
The poster wants :

(1) Graphics designers for a project that will kick off in July 2011
(2) All contact via YIM or Skype (No contact email or phone number or even website)
(3) No hints about what the project's all about
(4) Scanty details

From the little time I've put into graphics plus my years of business acumen, this sounds like a bonafide time waster leaning on a promissory venture. Proceed at your own valuable wastable time.
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by uchman01: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
i am interested and i have what it takes email address uchennaejem@yahoo.com cool
Re: Looking For Graphic Designers For A Project In July by geokena: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
WE are a printing company that can print your job for you. with our computer to plate and 4 color press we give you quality print. check us out at Screendigitalpress 21B tadeyo str, Mushin, 08034010117, screendigitalpress@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Join Cash Community Now!!! / My Journey To Being A CGI Artist - My Library / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.