Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death (2016 Views)

Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Onomegabriel22: 2:59am On Aug 15, 2020
The Fiance of the lady crushed to death by Trailer in Lagos weeks to their wedding, breaks silence. Here’s what he said about his late Fiancee.

The man who was heart broken about the demise of his fiancee took to a Facebook group to pour out his heart regarding her death.

READ ALSO: “Video” A Man Who Collapses After Marathon Sex With Married Woman

According to his words, he described his late fiancee as the most precious woman in his life, and the woman he cherished so much. He also wrote that their wedding is just few weeks ahead and then she died on Wednesday morning, August 12, and he described that day as the day he will never forget.

He also wrote that on Wednesday morning when she about to leave for work, he complimented her and they both laughed about it. So he took her to the bus stop as usual and she bought he and his friend egg rolls, and then she assured him that she would be back home by 5pm to cook for him as she hadn’t cooked for him in a while because of her work.

READ ALSO: “Video” Put Your Dick In My Middle, Instagram Slay Queen Says.

He never knew she was saying her final goodbye to him. He wrote that she was the only woman that has cooked for him and she brought joy and happiness to his life.

READ MORE DETAILS BELOW

https://dgnaijagist.com/i-warned-you-about-cold-stone-fiance-of-lady-who-was-crushed-to-death-in-lagos-cries-out/

Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Bluntguy: 3:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Pity!!! Went down in her prime!! May her soul rest in peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by yinkus6750(m): 4:31am On Aug 15, 2020
My dear Brother, take heart, The Lord will strengthen and uphold you, He Alone knows the end from the beginning.
You will surely overcome it and still forge ahead.
May her soul RIP

1 Like

Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2020
So sad and awful. I feel pained. May God console her loved ones.
Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Chai, RIP to her. Na so this fine babe take go because of naija traffic. embarassed
Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Blackpromise(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
For Quality, durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Such a world we live in, when you see humans shouting as if they knew the next minutes happenings...

Take heart bro
Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Kemimarch16(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
So pathetic
Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Denique(f): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Where did he warn her about Cold Stone in the article
Naija blogger-blogger undecided

1 Like

Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Onomegabriel22: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Denique:
Where did he warn her about Cold Stone in the article
Naija blogger-blogger undecided
. go to d may blog to read completely before commenting
visit www.dgnaijagist.com

click on d search button and type in d article subheading and read complete article there and see more graphic photos
Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by Denique(f): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Onomegabriel22:
. go to d may blog to read completely before commenting
visit www.dgnaijagist.com

click on d search button and type in d article subheading and read complete article there and see more graphic photos

1 Like

Re: I Warned You About Cold Stone – Fiancé Of Lady Who Was Crushed To Death by yuswrld20(m): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2020
i cry for her

(1) (Reply)

I Have America Visa But Scared Right Now / Is 15 Years Worth Waiting For A Green Card? / 5 Tourist Must Know About The New Park In Lagos - Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.