Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

How To Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times On Google Adsense ** - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times On Google Adsense ** (263 Views)

[solution] Adsense Failed Identity Verification And Ads Stop Showing / Scientists Plan On Dimming The Sun To Resolve Global Warming / Has Anyone Noticed They Were Logged Out Multiple Times On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times On Google Adsense ** by Globalupdates: 4:26am On Aug 15, 2020
How to Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times on Google AdSense

**Get your AdSense account verified with 24hours whatapp me on +2348169613790 or email me on **elijahpeter360@gmail.com (mailto:elijahpeter360@gmail.com)

Your ad units are not displaying ads because you haven't yet verified your identity
Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment.
Most frequent questions bloggers face in verifying the AdSense account that has failed 3 times..........
What should I do now to get a chance to verify identity"?

The way forward is nowhere, you can still verify your AdSense account that has failed the identity verification process 3 times.

The solution to all failed AdSense verification problem due to identification error is now thing of the past if you know you are having that problem with your AdSense account feel free to email me the challenge you are facing and I will solve it for you without you trying to apply for a new AdSense account from google.

This process has been tested and approve to be the best way to recover you lost and block AdSense account which you may have lost hope of having it back, the process of getting back your failed AdSense identity verification account back and working is very simple but NOTE: During getting back you AdSense account back you will lost all the money you have in it before Adsense disable your ad from showing.

(1) (Reply)

​new Snapchat Filter Makes Your Dog(pets) Look Like A Disney Character / My Facebook Account Got Hacked Today;i Need Help Recovering It / How You Can Get 1.5gb For N300 & 5gb For N1000 On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.