Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya (47830 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by nototribalist: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2020
wathoni wey be like cartoon
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by skyfather09(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2020
pquaver:

Guyyou lie ooo. Omo for my sleep Bayern make am 9-2oo.. As I sleep na I dream of 1 more goal omo na their I wake up ooo na morning sky sports news come still use the news dey torment me.. Everywhere I go na Bayern I dey see.. I don't know if this Hamburg is now München bro.. Be like na to fly go Barcelona go follow my fans mourn wella�. Dis Germans are so proud of leipzig and Bayern.. I no fit hear word again oo.. Every na just "deutsche Leistungsfähigkeit" I just dey hear imagine oo untop My FC Barcelona.. Is alright.. We are now FC Scunthorpe Barcelona.
bros leave that club, e go better for you.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by rachytenny2(f): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2020
lol..hilarious
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by deewhydoski(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Why is it that na ladies dey fight for the house, guys no dey fight. Why?

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Kingsland001(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Huh
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by nototribalist: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2020
espn:
That Erica eye dey for Kidwaya papa money...typical Gold digger...
your ugly sisters are wetting over Kiddwaya too

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Karlifate: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2020
pquaver:

Guyyou lie ooo. Omo for my sleep Bayern make am 9-2oo.. As I sleep na I dream of 1 more goal omo na their I wake up ooo na morning sky sports news come still use the news dey torment me.. Everywhere I go na Bayern I dey see.. I don't know if this Hamburg is now München bro.. Be like na to fly go Barcelona go follow my fans mourn wella�. Dis Germans are so proud of leipzig and Bayern.. I no fit hear word again oo.. Every na just "deutsche Leistungsfähigkeit" I just dey hear imagine oo untop My FC Barcelona.. Is alright.. We are now FC Scunthorpe Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Femeto: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
That girl is insecure.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by King123456: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
See what is making front page on one of Africa's biggest online forum. Kai!
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by MajohBankz: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2020
At a time eh...
2seconds everything just burst.
Kiddwaya don turn to talking point for fight
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Iceyjayz: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Jh0wsef:
DID YOU KNOW THAT BARELY 1MINUTE AFTER SHE MADE THAT STATEMENT, SHE GRABBED KIDD'S FACE AND KISS HIM PASSIONATELY?

LESSONS LEARNT: YOU CAN 'NEVER EVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER' UNDERSTAND THE FEMALE SPECIE
You can never understand a hoe
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by bignero: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2020
espn:

SHUT up illetrate.

He was the one who picked her
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by OdenKelechi(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Before the end of today we'll see them kissing
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by gangstarmonk(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2020
They should remember to stay focused.
85M is just a token to the main prize.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by pquaver(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2020
skyfather09:
bros leave that club, e go better for you.

No Bro.. My marriage with barca is for better for worse.. I was with them when the going was good I won't leave now that is seem bad.. I am no fair weather fan.. I am a fan indeed. FC scunthorpe Barcelona for life( cos na wetin we be now) until we get back to FC Barcelona..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by espn(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2020
bignero:

SHUT up illetrate.

He was the one who picked her
I reserve that for your useless elders at home
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by espn(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2020
nototribalist:
your ugly sisters are wetting over Kiddwaya too
oloshi only it shows you are product of expired sperm
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by snowball11(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
sad
Jh0wsef:
DID YOU KNOW THAT BARELY 1MINUTE AFTER SHE MADE THAT STATEMENT, SHE GRABBED KIDD'S FACE AND KISS HIM PASSIONATELY?

LESSONS LEARNT: YOU CAN 'NEVER EVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER' UNDERSTAND THE FEMALE SPECIE

They are mostly wired to be confused! grin
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by adecz: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2020
"Think of your son" !!! grin grin grin

Wetin bring pikin matter into the
situation?

She wants to remind everyone say
Wathoni na secondhand article.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by EzzyCarter: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
This is what I've learnt over the past 8 years of my life

Date with a purpose. Even if you're dating just to have sex, let your intentions be loud and clear. In the end the other party can never accuse you of wasting their time.

Take time for yourself after a breakup. Finding another mate to help you “forget" your troubles might work temporarily but you'll only end up in furthur problems and end up hurting the other person along the way.

If you know what you're looking for in a partner don't get sidetracked and date the opposite. Sure, it might work for a while but eventually all of the differences start to become apparent and annoying. If you're looking for just sex then don't pursue someone that wants something serious.
Relationships are not a bed of roses. If you leave your partner everytime things get hard you'll never have any lasting relationship.

Pick someone that meets you halfway. If you don't then be prepared to walk a lonely one way street and it won't be in the direction that gets you anywhere that you want to be.

Careful who get pregnant and who you get pregnant for. The mother or father of your child will always be a part of your life even if the two of you are not together anymore. Broken homes mostly produce broken children in one form or another.

Fix fights early on and learn to apologize and to accept sincere apologies. The longer the problem festers the more damage will be done.
Don't forget that your partner is your special human being and don't forget to treat them with respect. Never take each other for granted. What you dont appreciate can be taken away from you.

Don't stay too long in something that you know is not right for you. You always know when it's not right. If your gut is telling you that it's not right then it probably isnt !

A billion likes for you bruv. Wisest of words
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by drLammy(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2020
espn:

Abeg What's worth digging if not Gold
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Hollusilva28(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Used and dumped Mofos. Omo mi to ja@kiddwayayaaa.

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2020
EyezofGod120:
;Dpls who dem.be??are they pastors??
I think they're evangelists or so sad
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by edoairways: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
STUPID USELESS EMPTY SHOW FOR LAZY GIRLS AND SISI GUYS!!!
Useless show yet you keep commenting , isn't that ironic?

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2020
edoairways:

Useless show yet you keep commenting , isn't that ironic?

SHARAAAAAP FAST!!!

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2020
They want to secure the billionaire son bag for future
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2020
pcguru1:

Lol na billionaire pikin women na the last thing on his mind
bros abeg no vex for me. I no get data and now,my phone don spoil too. Na my mama phone I use send you this message. I jus tire self. Abeg no vex for me.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Favez(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2020
As we are talking about the Bbnaija, carrying their fight on our heads. Let's not forget that we have our personal needs, struggles to tackle.

So please if you are looking for a sustainable plan B that can be paying you weekly without any headache. Just hit the link below so we can talk about it in details and subsequently work as a team to achieve our dream together.

The platform is well organized and has been in existence for 34 years in China and 7 years here in Nigeria. Registration is free, just change the brand of your daily consumables to ours and we will be paying you.

Https:///2347068164956

Will be waiting for your DM.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Jaqenhghar: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
pyyxxaro:
E clear say this Kidwaya naim be the new Jym Iyke for naija
As dem hear say him papa get billions they must struggle to show themselves naija style.
In naija a man has money means he is bettter than you andcan do anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Okochi87: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.