Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya (47837 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Openbusiness: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
The way to a billionaire's HEART pocket is through his son. Las las she go marry him papa and become his step mother, his juz a means to an end, if u no u no grin

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Amorprincesa24: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Shameless bunch
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by foxxydude: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
gangstarmonk:
They should remember to stay focused.
85M is just a token to the main prize.

It's not easy to focus grin
They have gotten to the phase they don't notice the cameras anymore
As for Kidd cool he is his father's son grin
This year's BBN is the most dramatic grin

3 Likes

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Deborah98(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
ksmart027:

Are you for real, because majority of people who watch these useless show are women, what made me hate bbnaija with passion was when i saw a woman crying because tacha was evicted in the last show.
I don't have time to watch the show, I've got more important things to listen to and watch

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
These guys are a disgrace
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by cray91(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
E no balance at all wey me dey hear nobody to fight for me not even wink me
Hadizometer:
Na waoh, see d way fine girls just dey die for dis guy....life no balance aswear

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Jakama90(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
They are just fighting for his money.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by edoairways: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

SHARAAAAAP FAST!!!
You shut up hypocrite
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by IYANGBALI: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
See as Bayern Munich humilate Barca! Aru.
which day that one happen?
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
IYANGBALI:
which day that one happen?
u just come out of coma shocked ystday na..dem rape barca 8-2
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Erica 8-2 see another girl with laycon
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by kaokee(f): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
bukatyne:

What made him Alpha?

I dont watch the show, just want to know.

I hope you are happy ever since you used your over religious attitude to deny me my own happiness. Do not pretend like you do not know what I mean. Maybe you can divorce your husband so that he can marry you.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Tominix(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
See as Bayern Munich humilate Barca! Aru.
Heh, you are here again tongue
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tominix:
Heh, you are here again tongue
cheesy
monitoring spirit tongue
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Tominix(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
kaokee:

I hope you are happy ever since you used your over religious attitude to deny me my own happiness. Do not pretend like you do not know what I mean. Maybe you can divorce your husband so that he can marry you.
Hello newbie mind i show you round here
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Tominix(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
cheesy

monitoring spirit tongue
Ye, if that anointing oil touch me doggedfighter will beat you ohwink grin
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tominix:
Ye, if that anointing oil touch me doggedfighter will beat you ohwink grin
lol, i dnt want to cry abeg.

leave mi alone or i will tell mummy.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by friday2011(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
nuban07:
Useless gals. Come competes for money u dey fight on a guy wey no send u una

I swear, na d mumu erica i dey pity seff...

Her eyes go soon clear, when them evict her from the house and d overfed boy kidwaya go pot one time go meet wathoni, unless na wathoni first go sha
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by vickydevoka(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
pyyxxaro:
E clear say this Kidwaya naim be the new Jym Iyke for naija
Dats power of money. Looks don't count in a man buh people Know no.
Money is de only thing dat unravels pussy without stress

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by offset67(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Check my signature please
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Amsickindahead: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Diz hoes kip embarrassing themselves on national TV n kip giving us a reason to call dem bitches
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Tominix(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
lol, i dnt want to cry abeg.

leave mi alone or i will tell mummy.
Cry cry weh done, i thought you were an alpha lady tongue
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Mikesmd(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
This is what I've learnt over the past 8 years of my life

Date with a purpose. Even if you're dating just to have sex, let your intentions be loud and clear. In the end the other party can never accuse you of wasting their time.

Take time for yourself after a breakup. Finding another mate to help you “forget" your troubles might work temporarily but you'll only end up in furthur problems and end up hurting the other person along the way.

If you know what you're looking for in a partner don't get sidetracked and date the opposite. Sure, it might work for a while but eventually all of the differences start to become apparent and annoying. If you're looking for just sex then don't pursue someone that wants something serious.
Relationships are not a bed of roses. If you leave your partner everytime things get hard you'll never have any lasting relationship.

Pick someone that meets you halfway. If you don't then be prepared to walk a lonely one way street and it won't be in the direction that gets you anywhere that you want to be.

Careful who get pregnant and who you get pregnant for. The mother or father of your child will always be a part of your life even if the two of you are not together anymore. Broken homes mostly produce broken children in one form or another.

Fix fights early on and learn to apologize and to accept sincere apologies. The longer the problem festers the more damage will be done.
Don't forget that your partner is your special human being and don't forget to treat them with respect. Never take each other for granted. What you dont appreciate can be taken away from you.

Don't stay too long in something that you know is not right for you. You always know when it's not right. If your gut is telling you that it's not right then it probably isnt !
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by anslemarinze52(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hadizometer:
Na waoh, see d way fine girls just dey die for dis guy....life no balance aswear

the guy papa get money so I believe na him money them girls de after
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by beezyblaze(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Alkheira:
Stupid show

Thank You Boss!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by earnit1: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by TemmyT002(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
This is what I've learnt over the past 8 years of my life

Date with a purpose. Even if you're dating just to have sex, let your intentions be loud and clear. In the end the other party can never accuse you of wasting their time.

Take time for yourself after a breakup. Finding another mate to help you “forget" your troubles might work temporarily but you'll only end up in furthur problems and end up hurting the other person along the way.

If you know what you're looking for in a partner don't get sidetracked and date the opposite. Sure, it might work for a while but eventually all of the differences start to become apparent and annoying. If you're looking for just sex then don't pursue someone that wants something serious.
Relationships are not a bed of roses. If you leave your partner everytime things get hard you'll never have any lasting relationship.

Pick someone that meets you halfway. If you don't then be prepared to walk a lonely one way street and it won't be in the direction that gets you anywhere that you want to be.

Careful who get pregnant and who you get pregnant for. The mother or father of your child will always be a part of your life even if the two of you are not together anymore. Broken homes mostly produce broken children in one form or another.

Fix fights early on and learn to apologize and to accept sincere apologies. The longer the problem festers the more damage will be done.
Don't forget that your partner is your special human being and don't forget to treat them with respect. Never take each other for granted. What you dont appreciate can be taken away from you.

Don't stay too long in something that you know is not right for you. You always know when it's not right. If your gut is telling you that it's not right then it probably isnt !

Agba!
Tuale!
Your head dey there
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Dosoq(f): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
QuickStandard:
Sell your used inverter batteries to us at cool instant cash.

We buy all brands of
scrapped batteries
Condemned batteries
Bad batteries.

We can also pick up from any location within Nigeria.

Call or Whatsapp us on; check below for contact details

Your contact and location,pls??
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by FanOfMyself: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Achz:

Be like say u wowo like me too..,....life no balance aswear
grin grin grin I had to check your profile picture for confirmation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by lastchild: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
dazzlingd:
Correct guy.

This life, make the money, they fight for him and are obsessed about him not because of his looks but because he is the son of the billionaire.
Money stops nonsense
I disagree with you but not totally though

Do you still remember that these people are not accessing the Internet, so they don't actually know how rich is kiddwaya's dad

The only thing they know about him is that he spent 8000$ to be there which a yahoo boy can do with the last money in his account
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by vegafbs: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
BBNaija: Erica and Wathoni Engage in Brawl Over Kiddwaya

https://theupdates.net/bbnaija-erica-and-wathoni-engage-in-brawl-over-kiddwaya/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.