Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Parents Show This To Your Daughters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Show This To Your Daughters (514 Views)

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Show This To Your Daughters by Prof0fficial: 6:28am On Aug 15, 2020
The problem our girls do have with guys doesn't just lie on the fact that guys can't abide to their principle of NO PRE-MARITAL INTIMACY, but rather on the fact that they still expect the guy to meet their one little need or the other.
Re: Parents Show This To Your Daughters by Dande55: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Please Please, don't use financial excuse to justify y'all uncontrollable urge for sex.
Is there any girl who has put a gun to your head to pay her bills? Or the innocent girls y'all rape at any given opportunity. Useless excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Show This To Your Daughters by Kriss216: 6:44am On Aug 15, 2020
Dande55:
Please Please, don't use financial excuse to justify y'all uncontrollable urge for sex.
Is there any girl who has put a gun to your head to pay her bills? Or the innocent girls y'all rape at any given opportunity. Useless excuse.
Why are you so pained this early morning?

1 Like

Re: Parents Show This To Your Daughters by meobizy(f): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2020
My married daughter should see it too?
Re: Parents Show This To Your Daughters by Twelfthman: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Dande55:

Women simply can't handle the truth...
Re: Parents Show This To Your Daughters by Blissquare(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2020
The problem the OP has is that he is shallow. The girls that depend on men to meet their needs are just as stupid as the guys settling for such a girl. I have never met a girl with good upbringing that would demand that a guy she is dating to meet her financial needs and I don't know of any right thinking man with good upbringing that is attracted to such a lady and succumbs to her demands. A man can give his lady, nice treats, gifts or even money as a gesture but for a lady to think it is a right by virtue of being in a relationship is so absurd and not practiced by the civilised people in society in real relationships. Except when it is about sex or insecurity on the man's part.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Show This To Your Daughters by bukatyne(f): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2020
meobizy:
My married daughter should see it too?

cheesy grin
Re: Parents Show This To Your Daughters by frozen70(f): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Prof0fficial:
The problem our girls do have with guys doesn't just lie on the fact that guys can't abide to their principle of NO PRE-MARITAL INTIMACY, but rather on the fact that they still expect the guy to meet their one little need or the other.

What made you start thinking like this
If the guys don't walk up to them, how will they even know them talk more of expecting money from them
Are the guys working for them ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion on Self Made: Effect of Success on Marriages. / Fundraiser For Olamilekan Agbeleshe (LAYCON) BBN 2020 Housemate / School Seems To Be A Stumbling Block To My Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.