Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold (20705 Views)

Dj Tunez Ft Wizkid – Cool Me Down / Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) / Tekno Ft Wizkid – ''mama'' (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by tunjilee003: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
I just don't imagine a sane music lover listening to the gibberish wizkid, Davido and a lot others spew regularly. We don't listen to beats, we listen to lyrics.
Only 2 Nigerian music artists can make it to my weekly top 100 songs
Burna and WHO?
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by englishmart(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
tonididdy:

Brymo and....?
Brymo is one of them, then Timi Dakolo, Praiz, Dare, etc.

2 Likes

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Iceyjayz: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:
Wizkid is still the greatest musician in Nigeria......forget all this burna hype. When we talk of range i.e how you can easily jump on any genre of song and still deliver well. Wizkid does it 100% e.g this jam called PAMI. He does afrobeats, afro fusion, afro pop, reggae dancehall, Caribbean and so on and so forth.

You see the problem is, time makes us easily forget how good this guy is which is understandable. Another major reason is the fact that wizkid doesn't do giveaways and all and so a lot of influencers don't like him at all. So the best option is to bad mouth him and i guess the best selling of all is the fact that he has Zero lyrics. Lol....well, i would give just five songs that have deep lyrics that you all can go check out.

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

You could say these are his old songs but No.5 was released just last year in his last Ep but it isn't popular, you know why.......Nigerians want vibes and beat more than lyrics.

Let me quote a verse from Ease your mind

"Many thing don really open my eyes
Many things don happen wey don open my mind
Things don happen for my life, we make me realize
Sey, many things go happen, and it's real fine
Never let the small talks but the money get to me
I dey work, I dey pray, omo nothing worry me
I put my body on my grind, let the money control me
Sey, my sound dem dey bus', they can't open their jaws
Some days, it fi be like sey your rain no pour
Hear my brother, even if it be like days too long
Even if it be like sey your light no come
Just ease your mind
You know sey, this life na turn by turn
When your time come, my brother, no go gone
When your thing come, my brother, no go rush
Just ease your mind"

This is a beautiful piece up there that is supposed to garner a lot of reviews but did anybody say anything?? No!! The simple answer is this isn't what we want but Joro and soco is known everywhere lol.

Lastly, wizkid has been in the game for more than a decade and is still the biggest. He is the highest and most streamed artiste in Africa forget all the hype of others. He was the first to fill up the mighty o2 arena in london and also the royal albert hall. He has a day in Minnesota called wizkid day. He was the first African artiste to win BET international act and has the highest BET award in Nigeria. He was the first to win MOBO awards too. The only African to have a song on billboard world chat for 15 weeks straight "One Dance" written by him. The pioneer of Africans getting their award on the main stage instead of back stage. He was part of those who made live band for a secular musician in Nigeria attractive. He has tbe biggest shows in Nigeria. Facially he is the citezt too. See, i no fit finish wizzy catalogue jare.

Summary of all these is because he doesn't hype himself and makes noise or do giveaways doesn't change the fact that he is the biggest African artiste.

I'll drop a list of 100 songs of wizkid that blew and you will please counter it with anyone who has as much hit as this BEAST we are underating.

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
EME Boyz (ft. Skales & Banky W)
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Medicine (Remix) Ft. Flavour
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
African Bad Gyal & Chris Brown
Daddy Yo
One For Me ft. Ty Dolla $ign
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Dirty Wine ft. Ty Dolla $ign
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Naughty Ride Ft. Major Lazer
African Bad Gyal ft. Chris Brown
Cant Believe Ft. Ty Dolla
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Body Hot (Remix) Ft. Praiz
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
U Don’t Know (Feat. Wizkid) – Justine
One Dance – Drake ft. Wizkid & Kyla
Shabba ft. Chris Brown, Trey Songz
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Iyanya ft wizkid- sexy mama
R2bees ft wizkid -slow down
Lynxx ft wizkid- fine lady
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Jesse jagz ft wizkid - only you
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

See the list is endless!!!!

I present to you the biggest export from the soil of Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria, Africa.

WIZKID aka starboy aka machala aka wizzy aka papa zion aka Lion.

Burna boy is bigger than wizkid a thousand times

1 Like

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Jahzrockballer(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
I just don't imagine a sane music lover listening to the gibberish wizkid, Davido and a lot others spew regularly. We don't listen to beats, we listen to lyrics.
Only 2 Nigerian music artists can make it to my weekly top 100 songs
What type of artists you vibe to? You might as well share your top 5, best regards
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Jahzrockballer(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:
Wizkid is still the greatest musician in Nigeria......forget all this burna hype. When we talk of range i.e how you can easily jump on any genre of song and still deliver well. Wizkid does it 100% e.g this jam called PAMI. He does afrobeats, afro fusion, afro pop, reggae dancehall, Caribbean and so on and so forth.

You see the problem is, time makes us easily forget how good this guy is which is understandable. Another major reason is the fact that wizkid doesn't do giveaways and all and so a lot of influencers don't like him at all. So the best option is to bad mouth him and i guess the best selling of all is the fact that he has Zero lyrics. Lol....well, i would give just five songs that have deep lyrics that you all can go check out.

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

You could say these are his old songs but No.5 was released just last year in his last Ep but it isn't popular, you know why.......Nigerians want vibes and beat more than lyrics.

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

This is a beautiful piece up there that is supposed to garner a lot of reviews but did anybody say anything?? No!! The simple answer is this isn't what we want but Joro and soco is known everywhere lol.

Lastly, wizkid has been in the game for more than a decade and is still the biggest. He is the highest and most streamed artiste in Africa forget all the hype of others. He was the first to fill up the mighty o2 arena in london and also the royal albert hall. He has a day in Minnesota called wizkid day. He was the first African artiste to win BET international act and has the highest BET award in Nigeria. He was the first to win MOBO awards too. The only African to have a song on billboard world chat for 15 weeks straight "One Dance" written by him. The pioneer of Africans getting their award on the main stage instead of back stage. He was part of those who made live band for a secular musician in Nigeria attractive. He has tbe biggest shows in Nigeria. Facially he is the citezt too. See, i no fit finish wizzy catalogue jare.

Summary of all these is because he doesn't hype himself and makes noise or do giveaways doesn't change the fact that he is the biggest African artiste.

I'll drop a list of 100 songs of wizkid that blew and you will please counter it with anyone who has as much hit as this BEAST we are underating.

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

I present to you the biggest export from the soil of Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria, Africa.

I agree with you, wizkid is the greatest artist in Africa, no doubt!!! But the problem I have with most mainstream Nigerian artists is that their content lacks form.
But what oluwa burna is doing is quite different from the rest, scrutinise the guy's discography and you'd see for yourself.
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Hdanny(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ki
lablonclacla:

"

How much him pay you for this
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Ogaonos: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

but u need to advice ur WizKid.he need song writer d old WizKid is far cool Nd better nd he Nd davido needs to feature some white artiste DT why burna boy is growing due to d white factor.if WizKid Nd davido could feature at least 2 white artiste dem go grow internationa (they both tried alot )because frm history na when British like Bob marley.na em e go global fully.wizkid Nd davido has being featuring only blacks with no head way.come be like d foreign black artist want chop frm our industry.wizkid feat NF or any good popular soft rock artiste.things go change for them.wat M saying has nuthing to do with race but market size of international music which is highly dominated by white music fans jux like d way Yoruba and ibos music fans take a huge portion of naija music fans over here.if u sing a good song in benin or Benue u can't blow but good song in Yoruba Nd ibo u go blow.
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Ogaonos: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

I think its overhyped too...

Omah lay performed below standard too..

I knw wizkid dont av good lyrics frm day one so i wasnt shocked wen i heard his wack lyrics in the sound
WizKid is a good artiste jux DT he needs a song writer and a needs to go back to his old WizKid Wen he was with bankyw.
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by chinchonglee(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ogaonos:
WizKid is a good artiste jux DT he needs a song writer and a needs to go back to his old WizKid Wen he was with bankyw.
Even the banky w days his lyrics wasn't so good..

Av u heard 2face and sound sultan's lyrics These were raw talent very good musicians. Now fireboy and omah lay are the two raw talents we av right now
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Mykel51(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

Lol

Forget all this Wizkid hype, Burna is rhe greatest thing to happen to Africa Music.

He is a co-writer on One Dance same as Kyla and Drake. Stop lying
He won BET Best International Act Africa.
Only Davifo and Burna have won the Global category.

Most streamed artist in Africa, 80% are streams from one Dance.
David and Burna have albums with over a Billion streams
Wizkid doesn't have. Lol
No Solo Spotify song with Over 30M streams
No Solo certification anywhere on Earth. David and Burna have these...
Wizkid is the only A list Nigerian without a video on YouTube with 100M views.
Tell him to get a Grammy nomination on his album first... grin cheesy

Range...lol...Tell Wizkid to make a song that falls under Electronic dance. The whole world is presently praising Burna for his range

Forget all this Burna hype...lol
TAT is the no 1 Album on Earth on Apple Music Top albums.

Tell your goat to get to Top 50 on Earth by himself.

Drake is not on Made in Lagos. Fowl yamcj go happen.

You better go and stream Smile. It has tanked heavily to 53 in just one month. No be only Africa's greatest... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Gdskillful(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
GeneralPula:
Omah Lay.. cool
the guy will go far
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Ayubz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Cool music
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Jonathan39: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Twice as tall will dwarf any song from WizKid and Davido right now. I will advise they calm down for now
Uchennnaa:
Pami is dope, but please don't compare it to twice as tall...

If you listen to sounds you'll know that Burma's album is class

I'm sure davido will postpone his ABT album release date....

Jamz get level
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by FloxySmart(f): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2020
lablonclacla:

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

nobody in his sane mind will ever attempt reading this
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by oladamats3: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. / Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.