Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss (22356 Views)

Josep Guardiola Fears Sergio Aguero Suffered A ‘Bad’ Injury / Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by tesppidd: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2020
ojaysam25:

Lol,you're the one that is confused....remember plaudits said Ronaldo still has the body of a 22years old albiet fathers time came too soon for messi....he should retire not everyone has the power to defy father's Time like Ronaldo
WTF is wrong with this guy?

The reason i spoke about Messi winning Ballon dor at 32 years was because you said he wasn't good enough to remain at Barca anymore.

I didn't say that to compare him with Ronaldo.

Keep Ronaldo out of this.
But If you still insist on making this discussion a Messi versus Ronaldo debate them just get off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2020
He is a Fool!!

He should have done that 2 years ago!!

I am glad that the whole Club is exposed and embarrassed .
Thank you Napoli for giving Barcelona that win , only to be destroyed by Bayern Munich!!

1 Like

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by ojaysam25(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
WTF is wrong with this guy?

The reason i spoke about Messi winning Ballon dor at 32 years was because you said he wasn't good enough to remain at Barca anymore.

I didn't say that to compare him with Ronaldo.

Keep Ronaldo out of this.
But If you still insist on making this discussion a Messi versus Ronaldo debate them just get off my mentions.
grin Barka fans are confused set of humans...they can't even comprehend a simple discourse again...he is not good for barca means he is not good for any team in Europe and as such should retire and cash out in MLS....is that too hard to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by Koko1119: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Dis is d second time bayern is beating berca like dis.
Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by anonymous1759(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2020
emmaodet:

grin grin

This is not a laughing mata I fit Brake your head grin
Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by uthlaw: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
the decision.

1. releasing messi
2. sacking the coach and brining in Mou
3. bringing in c.ronaldo.
we don't need penalty taker in our team....how did he finish with ajax and Lyon!

1 Like

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by diplomat058(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2020
ojaysam25:

grin Barka fans are confused set of humans...they can't even comprehend a simple discourse again...he is not good for barca means he is not good for any team in Europe and as such should retire and cash out in MLS....is that too hard to comprehend
Messi not good for any team in Europe?? Lolzzz. Just take your dry comedy elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by tesppidd: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2020
ojaysam25:

Sounds like shiit.

Sounds like something wiped off some bun with a tissue.

Messi won the Ballon dor for the best player in the world at age 32 years and 5 months.

He is more than good enough for any top European club.
The club Barca needs a total overhaul to complement Messi.

Stop bringing Ronaldo into this.

Or do you need to undergo a brain function test to undersand a simple argument.?

1 Like

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by tesppidd: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2020
diplomat058:
Messi not good for any team in Europe?? Lolzzz. Just take your dry comedy elsewhere
Once Messi declares himself available;

Man City, Real Madrid, PSG, Juventus and even Bayern will scramble and beg for him.

1 Like

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by emmaodet: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

This is not a laughing mata I fit Brake your head grin
Bro, am a barca fan too but don't take them serious anymore.
I lost hope in them 3/4 years ago.
Messi needs to go

1 Like

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
uthlaw:
we don't need penalty taker in our team....how did he finish with ajax and Lyon!

the same penalty that made Messi zero international trophy and retired 2wice.. laughing

Who scored against Ajax and Lyon? who gave his all against both team in both leg? who performed the most in the team despite the fact the team lost?

that's what we call GOAT.

WIN OR LOSE.. He's still GOAT.

unlike your ram.. laughing
Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
The only reasonable decision is for you to get the fvck out of that Barca boardroom.
Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by uthlaw: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

the same penalty that made Messi zero international trophy and retired 2wice.. laughing

Who scored against Ajax and Lyon? who gave his all against both team in both leg? who performed the most in the team despite the fact the team lost?

that's what we call GOAT.

WIN OR LOSE.. He's still GOAT.

unlike your ram.. laughing
against roma and Liverpool,he also score twice...when Lyon beat Juventus,everyone was talking about sarri not good enough,Juventus sign him to win champions league,he end up winning penalty taker.....once a team beat Barca....the world will keep talking about a single player,why,simply because is the greatest of all!

1 Like

Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by Ayobami7(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
okay
Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by earnit3: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
really
Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
uthlaw:
against roma and Liverpool,he also score twice...when Lyon beat Juventus,everyone was talking about sarri not good enough,Juventus sign him to win champions league,he end up winning penalty taker.....once a team beat Barca....the world will keep talking about a single player,why,simply because is the greatest of all!

why didn't he score 2 yesterday.. laughing
Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by Unconquerable: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
The first is for him to resign.
Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by ItzWilly(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
potent5:
CR7 is just starting? When he's far older than Messi?
When will you ever have sense...we're not talkin' about age here!!!
Re: Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss by potent5(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
ItzWilly:

When will you ever have sense...we're not talkin' about age here!!!
I am waiting for you to have sense first. Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli / 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team / Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.