Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

#bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) (1930 Views)

Fans Blast Kiddwaya Over Outfit To Eko Hotel With Erica (photos) / Nengi All Over Laycon After His Ambassadorial Deal With Oppo / Bbnaija: Laycon's Video During Nysc Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) by iamocheme: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2020
A video of 2020 Big Brother Naija lockdown female housemate, Erica crying yesterday night has surfaced online.

Recall we reported earlier that Erica and Wathoni got into a heated argument last night. The fight between the two female housemates started after Erica disclosed that she doesn’t like to chase guys.

Wathoni, on the other hand made a comment to Kiddwaya during a group discussion, that “You did not chase any girl in this house.”

However, Erica who was offended by that immediately put her on the spot and asked what she meant but Wathoni became speechless.

This got Erica questioning her stand with Kiddwaya as he admitted that he does not chase girls.

Erica got pissed and went into the head of house lounge where she broke down and started crying.

She further told Kiddwaya that she regrets and feels stupid for being with him in the first place.

According to her, this is not the first time Kiddwaya would not stand up for her in front of the housemates.

Erica said: “This is the second in public you don’t have my back.

Watch the video below:
https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-2020-erica-in-tears-regrets-choosing-kiddwaya-video/

Re: #bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2020
I just got an alert of $5million in my account. What a wonderful thread. Thank you. OP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) by espn(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I just got an alert of $5million in my account. What a wonderful thread. Thank you. OP
Abeg make I send aza make we share the 5m dollars before people full this thread...

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) by meobizy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
So, wait o, are these females really going to use Laycon to troll Erica? Women are more devious than I assumed. That’s below-the-belt tactics which no one should encourage.
Re: #bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) by Bimiafashion(f): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Abeg, make I send my account number
Re: #bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
To be sincere your bank manager will not only call you
They will pay you a visit
Which stupid visit am I even saying
You will have to appear in the bank for interrogation

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) by Pencilmouth(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
I need money ooo
Re: #bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) by Edeyoung: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2020
This news deducted 5 million from my account,
grin it was not helpful

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke's Fans Suprised Her With 2 Plots Of Land In Lekki For Her Birthday. / Bbnaija Nini Prank- Saga Park His Stuff Begs Biggie To Produce Nini Or..(video) / I've Noticed Igbo Celebrities Love Davido Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.