Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fund Binance Wallet From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fund Binance Wallet From Nigeria (1011 Views)

If You Have A Verified Binance Wallet, You Can Get Free USDT / I Want To Deposit Bitcoin In My Binance Wallet . Plz Help / Bitcoin Tips: 6 Steps On How To Create A Bitcoin Wallet From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fund Binance Wallet From Nigeria by Ken4ward: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2020
To my Crypto Nairalanders,
I want to buy Cryptocurrency on Binance and my GTBank card was declined. I found out it's CBN instruction not to allow buying Cryrocurrency. To those who have been buying, how do you go about it using GTBank card? Thanks.
Re: Fund Binance Wallet From Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2020
Ken4ward:
I want to buy Cryptocurrency on Binance and my GTBank card was declined. I found out it's CBN instruction not to allow buying Cryrocurrency. To those who have been buying, how do you go about it using GTBank card? Thanks.
You can contact exchangers for your instsnt buying of Bitcoin(crypto) with your Naira(transfer or deposit)
Re: Fund Binance Wallet From Nigeria by lovewins: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ken4ward:

Hello bro

Have you figured out a way?

Kindly let me know

(1) (Reply)

3 Bet Strategies That Will Earn You Steady Income In 2022 / 5 Great Apps To Make REAL Money With Your Phone In Nigeria / How To Make Money From Crypto Arbitrage In March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.