Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? (554 Views)

Special Offer: I Will Create An Email With Your Company/business Name / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by Herdamorlar: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Assuming you are the CEO or HR of your company and you interview stammerer for the post of accountant/financial analyst or any other posts,he did very well but the problem is that he stammer a lot during the interview and he has to give update of your account every week during general meeting,can you give him the job?
Re: Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by yanabasee1(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2020
As an accountant, No and yes.....

If he can make a visual presentation of his reports handy and respond to questions effectively... Then yes.

But if he cannot make a good presentation..Then No...

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by rottable(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2020
Herdamorlar:
Assuming you are the CEO or HR of your company and you interview stammerer for the post of accountant/financial analyst or any other posts,he did very well but the problem is that he stammer a lot during the interview and he has to give update of your account every week during general meeting,can you give him the job?
. It depend though, I stammer and yet I work as a Marketer in a company. It depends on the level of stuttering, some are severe while some are not. But please, don't employ him out of pity because you might regret it

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by 1stHooligan(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2020
Sure I can. It depends on the role. Moreover 82% of office duties are computerized and correspondence will be typed
Re: Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by Vyzz: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Some stammers ain't that bad
Re: Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by meobizy(f): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
I, I... gee, gee... of course not. However if it’s a job of... never mind. One will need to explain things once in a while. A stutterer has no chance to express him or herself without a margin for error.
Re: Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by cassidy1996(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
yes
Re: Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by cotmag(m): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2020
It depends on the level of stuttering. I stammer and I teach .I have taught in two renowned schools in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by dalexy101037(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
I stutter too. It depends on the level, some are worst while others are not. But am sure if u guys relax, u will get the msg he's passing across, and furthermore, he will get use to the environment and he wil flow more freely. Stammering people talk.. It will just take time
Re: Can You Give Stammerer Job In Your Company? by SimplePlan34: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
I stammer well I hv lost 2 many at interview point ND I hv moved on.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Need A Job / Job Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.