Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? (3222 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / The True Reality About Migrating To Canada!!! / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by LMS1(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2020
or should i invest the money here in nigeria?.....pls I kindly need your advice. thanks
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Adex2442: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2020
RUN OP RUN and never ever look back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by thorpido(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2020
It's worth it but you have to have a plan going forward when you get to the country.
What are your qualifications?What do you plan to do there when you get there?

3 Likes

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Odion2016(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Its worth it ...
But if I may ask,,does your field qualify you as a skilled labour?Medics,Paramedics,/Engineering.
If not,,do you have a masters degree in your chosen field?
Have you heard of IELTS general module for migration purposes..??
Or do u have any other way to go asides PR(PERMANENT RESIDENCY PROGRAMME)?
or shey na another parol

1 Like

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Danielomisco(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Leave!!!!!!!!and never ever look back plsssss!

4 Likes

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Cousin9999: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Well, that depends on your options in Nigeria vs Canada.

1 Like

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by LMS1(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Danielomisco:
Leave!!!!!!!!and never ever look back plsssss!
lol
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Kemimarch16(f): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
Japa o don't even think about it twice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2020
JP aka JAPA aka JAKPA. No say person no tell you. grin

By the way, which business do you hope to invest in if you don't leave?

4 Likes

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Vyzz: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Please stay here with us...

Let's make this country better...

If everybody runs who will now stay..
U can invest here

3 Likes

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
LMS1:
or should i invest the money here in nigeria?.....pls I kindly need your advice. thanks
INVEST THE MONEY IN NIGERIA
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Op RUN

3 Likes

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
INVEST THE MONEY IN NIGERIA
Op village people spotted

9 Likes

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Jfrankination(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
LMS1:
please let me know your agent I want to migrate too

1 Like

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ednut1 please I want to ask you something
Plans is going to the USA but with the look of things and the ban I think US is a no go area nw
But Can someone go to Canada first and later migrate permanently to the USA
Thanks
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Vikkoh(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jfrankination:

Guy you fit run am yourself.
Procedures dey YouTube.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vikkoh:

Guy you fit run am yourself.
Procedures dey YouTube.
Are you truly in Tokyo
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by clemsclef: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Op run!! dnt think twice when u settle there save and invest. The value of naira is constantly drop ur 5m today is nt ur 5m infuture.
U will have peace of mind. RUN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by clemsclef: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jfrankination:

procedures are here on nairaland go to the canada trend ur questions will be answered
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Paruz1015(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Odion2016:
Its worth it ...
But if I may ask,,does your field qualify you as a skilled labour?Medics,Paramedics,/Engineering.
If not,,do you have a masters degree in your chosen field?
Have you heard of IELTS general module for migration purposes..??
Or do u have any other way to go asides PR(PERMANENT RESIDENCY PROGRAMME)?
or shey na another parol

I am a qualified Paramedic, what are the steps to successfully migrate to Canada as a Skilled professional.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Odion2016(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Paruz1015:

I am a qualified Paramedic, what are the steps to successfully migrate to Canada as a Skilled professional.

Do your WES canada..
IELTS general module(expires in 2 years)
Register in the Permanent Residence Programme..
Use the CRS(comprehensive rating system) to rate yourself...
Just surf the net for these stuffs,, they are all there,,not hidden..watch youtube videos..Very accessible ..

4 Likes

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Vikkoh(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Are you truly in Tokyo

Lol.
Nope.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by larryking540: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Plans is going to the USA but with the look of things and the ban I think US is a no go area nw
Thanks
for a citizen of Canada to migrate to USA ,(though they share a road boundaries) is very difficulty ,
try watch a program called immigration law patrol ,u will see how the US immigration officers sends back Canadian citizen instantly ,if u are going to visit your girlfriend in USA with so much backpack , you will never enter that promise land never ,or who is expecting you doesn't pick you call ,,,,see they can just ask u random questions that u least expected .they can even request for ur mobile phone to check your last conversation with who u intend seeing
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Paruz1015(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Odion2016:

Do your WES canada..
IELTS general module(expires in 2 years)
Register in the Permanent Residence Programme..
Use the CRS(comprehensive rating system) to rate yourself...
Just surf the net for these stuffs,, they are all there,,not hidden..watch youtube videos..Very accessible ..

Thanks
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
larryking540:

for a citizen of Canada to migrate to USA ,(though they share a road boundaries) is very difficulty ,
try watch a program called immigration law patrol ,u will see how the US immigration officers sends back Canadian citizen instantly ,if u are going to visit your girlfriend in USA with so much backpack , you will never enter that promise land never ,or who is expecting you doesn't pick you call ,,,,see they can just ask u random questions that u least expected .they can even request for ur mobile phone to check your last conversation with who u intend seeing
Oh maybe plans of going to the USA is impossible
Thanks for this right up man I really appreciate it✌
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vikkoh:

Lol.
Nope.
Madman grin lol I already know
If that's your dream country you'll get there one day
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by larryking540: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oh maybe plans of going to the USA is impossible
Thanks for this right up man I really appreciate it✌

just check out other countries
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
larryking540:

just check out other countries
No qualm Bro
I'll check for Netherlands
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Thanks
this man you don come again. Must you go to usa wey no want people Do you qualify for canada immigration
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
ednut1:
this man you don come again. Must you go to usa wey no want people Do you qualify for canada immigration
Lol grin grin ahhh
Just asking bro
But what if I qualify can I .? grin
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by ednut1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lol grin grin ahhh
Just asking bro
But what if I qualify can I .? grin
not easy. Many well paid immigrants are leaving usa to canada to get permanent residency. You wan come go the other way. E get why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get Uk Tourist Visa With 1.5million Bank Statements / Practicing Medicine In Canada Or USA Which Is Easier And Better?? / 10 Easiest Countries Good For Iimmigration From Nigeria May 24, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.