Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? (3259 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / The True Reality About Migrating To Canada!!! / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
ednut1:
not easy. Many well paid immigrants are leaving usa to canada to get permanent residency. You wan come go the other way. E get why
I just fur for that US olohun
Ok thanks bro✌
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by hammed71(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I just fur for that US olohun
Ok thanks bro✌
;Dno worry make trump win second term, you go sabi lol
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Jfrankination(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
clemsclef:

procedures are here on nairaland go to the canada trend ur questions will be answered
Canada theead? Quote me there please
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Jfrankination(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vikkoh:

Guy you fit run am yourself.
Procedures dey YouTube.
lol you dey find agent for Youtube? Dem never scam you before?�
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
hammed71:
;Dno worry make trump win second term, you go sabi lol
Wah will he do undecided
Ma fur omoyami mii
He can't do shit
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Vikkoh(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jfrankination:
lol you dey find agent for Youtube? Dem never scam you before?�

No nah!
YouTube to apply for yourself.
How you go find Agent from YouTube?
Confused Man grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Vikkoh(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Madman grin lol I already know
If that's your dream country you'll get there one day

Lol.. Amen to that!!
I'm even trying to get money to write either IELTS or TOEFL exam.
I want a Scholarship Abroad so I can leave this Corn-Tree for good.
God go help Man shaa.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vikkoh:

Lol.. Amen to that!!
I'm even trying to get money to write either IELTS or TOEFL exam.
I want a Scholarship Abroad so I can leave this Corn-Tree for good.
God go help Man shaa.
You better go country wey no dey require all this shit
Me make God just help me latest November I go start mine
The early the better bro
If I last 1 yrs more in this shithole I don't know what will happen
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Vikkoh(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You better go country wey no dey require all this shit
Me make God just help me latest November I go start mine
The early the better bro
If I last 1 yrs more in this shithole I don't know what will happen

Abeg link me to anyone wey no require am.
I want to leave this Corn-Tree before this time next year.
Fully funded scholarships oh.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by earnit4: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
What works for a doesn’t work for b, if you have entrepreneurial skills stay in nigeria and multiply that money. I have been to few countries and I have to be frank with you ! many who haven’t travelled before will advice you to leave nigeria. Same money you raised in nigeria.

It is not easy to make money abroad and life is hard for a fresher and more difficult if you don’t have a family member or close ones to help you settle. It can also take several years to succeed abroad. Majority are surviving and can’t come home yet. Make your own plans think for yourself. I have achieved more in nigeria since I came back than those I left back in the UK!

2 Likes

Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vikkoh:

Abeg link me to anyone wey no require am.
I want to leave this Corn-Tree before this time next year.
Fully funded scholarships oh.
You fit go Germany go hustle first
Dem get this work visa stuff
But na Netherlands me wan go
No worries bro anyhow he dey go I go update una
Me self wan risks am
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Vikkoh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You fit go Germany go hustle first
Dem get this work visa stuff
But na Netherlands me wan go
No worries bro anyhow he dey go I go update una
Me self wan risks am

Me sef dey reason am if I go leave School.
Well, anyhow anyhow sha e go be.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Jfrankination(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vikkoh:

No nah!
YouTube to apply for yourself.
How you go find Agent from YouTube?
Confused Man grin grin grin grin
see this mu.mu man��
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by TheCongo2: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
larryking540:

for a citizen of Canada to migrate to USA ,(though they share a road boundaries) is very difficulty ,
try watch a program called immigration law patrol ,u will see how the US immigration officers sends back Canadian citizen instantly ,if u are going to visit your girlfriend in USA with so much backpack , you will never enter that promise land never ,or who is expecting you doesn't pick you call ,,,,see they can just ask u random questions that u least expected .they can even request for ur mobile phone to check your last conversation with who u intend seeing

Says who ?
Are you talking about Canadians visiting the US ? Yes, some may be turned back at the border, those are people with criminal record.
But Canadians can legally migrate to the US.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Viper2205: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2020
LMS1:
or should i invest the money here in nigeria?.....pls I kindly need your advice. thanks

Guy run I get one package I dey run too....i wan japa to Germany. In fact my guy way dey Germany don dey help me do d processing on a lowkey. Guy money dey Europe d dude make nothing less than 600k monthly
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by larryking540: 3:01am On Aug 16, 2020
TheCongo2:

Says who ?
Are you talking about Canadians visiting the US ? Yes, some may be turned back at the border, those are people with criminal record.
if u aren't enlighten about traveling abeg ,no quote me back ,I have not been to USA ,it is wat I watch on national geographic channel am telling abi na film trick ?
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Viper2205: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2020
larryking540:

if u aren't enlighten about traveling abeg ,no quote me back ,I have not been to USA ,it is wat I watch on national geographic channel am telling abi na film trick ?

If u get money go Germany
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by larryking540: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2020
TheCongo2:

Says who ?

so are u trying to say any body without criminal record can enter USA easily ?
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by larryking540: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Viper2205:

If u get money go Germany

guy ,it's more easy entering Germany than USA or Canada ,all u need is a sure person to welcome come u
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Clicked: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
larryking540:

Lol, the dude you're quoting has a Canadian passport, ergo a citizen. I know the show you're talking about and they don't send just anybody back.

Except you're taking about during this pandemic, then I'd understand.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheCongo2:

Says who ?
Really please shed more light to this
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by TheCongo2: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
larryking540:

so are u trying to say any body without criminal record can enter USA easily ?

If you are a Canadian with no criminal record, with clear intentions as to why you are visiting the USA, they will let you in.
They may turn you back if the purpose of your visit is unclear.

If you were planning to spend a night at a hotel in the US, print a hotel reservation to show people at the immigration. You can't tell them that you were planning to find a hotel while traveling
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Cousin9999: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
smh

No black person in their right mind wants to go to Germany.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by TheCongo2: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Cousin9999:
smh

No black person in their right mind wants to go to Germany.

Do you live in Germany?
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Cousin9999: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
btw lol

There's tons of Canadian illegals in the US, but no one ever talks about it because those people are white.

There's also tons of legal immigrants because salaries are lower in Canada, and college grads among others flock to the US just for more money. They don't seem to have a problem.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Cousin9999: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
There's like 4 different people in here promoting Germany and other terrible places. They do it in every thread, and never have anything of substance to contribute to discussions. Please ignore them and their lies and scams.
Re: Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? by Viper2205: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Cousin9999:
There's like 4 different people in here promoting Germany and other terrible places. They do it in every thread, and never have anything of substance to contribute to discussions. Please ignore them and their lies and scams.

Well you don't really no much abt Germany so mute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japa - Western Countries Scamming Nigerians? / Travel Agency,agents,tour Operatours,and Tourism. / Italy Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.