Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You (36267 Views)

Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
BBNaija housemates, Erica and Wathoni had a fight on Friday night. The fight began after Wathoni indirectly said that Kiddwaya never chased any girl in the house.

This comes after Erica said she does not chase guys. This got Erica pissed as she asked Wathoni why she threw a shade at her in front of the housemates.

Wathoni said: “I’m not here to have a man, I’m here for the money

“I don’t give a fu*ck about Kiddwaya and we should not be having this conversation.

“I would not have an issue with you because of a man. Behave yourself and respect yourself.

“I don’t have time for all of that but here for meaningful friendships.

“It’s nothing serious, it’s all fun and games.

“I was not throwing shade at you but it was what I felt. I would not belittle myself for that nonsense.”

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXGKtDM4iPk

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
It’s pointless to say wathoni is jealous, I think the both of them are CLEARLY! Fighting because of a man which is out of the box! They are just making it seem like they are not fighting because they know the national TV is watching cheesy

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Slawormir: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
They should fight and kill themselves
No body gives a fuckkkk
ForestHill:
You do.. broke ass niggaa
Being broke is good...
But staying broke for too long is the bad thing

May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
It’s pointless to say wathoni is jealous, I think the both of them are CLEARLY! Fighting because of a man which is out of the box! They are just making it seem like they are not fighting because they know the national TV is watching cheesy
Erica is not fighting for any man because she has the man already.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by RapistOnBail: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
I rather watch Xvide***.com

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Useless Nigerian yoots.

That's all they know.

Social media, runz, clubbing, iphone, BBN. That is why the country has gone to shit.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by jericco1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Erica is full of herself but Wathoni sef too get problem undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Reynbowjenie: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Stanweezy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nonsense, it seems this two forgot what they came to the house to do.... Olosho United vs Man City tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by TreasureTayo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Okay o
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by adecz: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ouuuuch!!! grin

Erica too loose tho!!

Less than 2 weeks of meeting
a dude, she done open her small, dry
nyash on international TV for the Tiv
boy to 'waya' wink wink!!

Na Buhari, Jagaba & 'Osibande'
dey cause all these.

Nonsense!!

68 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Aabheaven(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
U are popular for your BBN quarrel thread. E be like say u like fight wella. O wrong na
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by hakym619(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Damn nigaar!!

Issoryt
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by growtogeda: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
I can see Kidd having threesum with both of them very soon.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by MrGreenMavro: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
I blame Barcelona for this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Kpilo101: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Watin olosho no go see for under duvet.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Henrydata(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chai

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by cruzydal(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
My own is that they should Fvck more . They are adults they shouldn’t spoil the fun

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by chrisseun(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Step out in style in the hoodie and sweatshirts from our new collection.
Ig: siickostyles
WhatsApp: zero eight 1 2 4 seven four 2 0 one four

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Orc13: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
how this BBNaija thrash dey always make front page sef? those who give a hood nanny about BBNaija are just a bunch of lost & lazy Nigerian Youths!
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by freshkpomo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Verdict: no ferk given

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Unconquerable: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
See the crap Nigerians have given their lives to.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Equity15(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
hmmmm..why the beef?

well lets build your website for as low as 8,000. check my signature for contact.
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Gabe427: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
wait why I'm I hear again
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by ForestHill: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
They should fight and kill themselves
No body gives a fuckkkk

You do.. broke ass niggaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by Swichnerd(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Who get Nokia 3310 charger? smiley
Re: BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You by jamalnation(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
I giveth thee no Ferk
shalom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Hugs Mike As She Becomes Friendly / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / Fun Photos From The Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.