Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Thanks - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Thanks (360 Views)

issue resolved thanks / Samsung Note 8 30k sold guys thanks for the illarious moment / I've gotten my phone...Thanks guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by Cradle007: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Thanks everyone
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cradle007:
Thanks everyone
Ample2 the scammer , why are you thanking us?
Re: Thanks by Cradle007: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Runon:

Ample2 the scammer , why are you thanking us?

Who is Ample2. Are u normal at all?
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
If you don't give me a positive answer, I will spam all your threads with scam.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cradle007:

Who is Ample2. Are u normal at all?
It's like you are mad. Do you know I can finish you now.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
I have some important information about you. I'm thinking of posting it on Facebook.
Re: Thanks by Cradle007: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Runon:

It's like you are mad. Do you know I can finish you now.
Please who are u and what are you talking about? Finish me how? You just ran into a closed thread that was a duplicate of a formal thread and started insulting me like we have anything together. Can u be more matured in your way of talking and be more civil.
Thank you
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cradle007:

Please who are u and what are you talking about? Finish me how? You just ran into a closed thread that was a duplicate of a formal thread and started insulting me like we have anything together. Can u be more matured in your way of talking and be more civil.
Thank you
You are very good at pretending. That is why you always succeed in scamming people.
Re: Thanks by Cradle007: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Runon:

You are very good at pretending. That is why you always succeed in scamming people.

I don't appreciate you coming to my thread an start insulting me when i don't know who u are or have i don't any deal with u. I suggest u show the whole nairaland why u are have come here to accuse me without even dropping any prove of your accusation.
SO I DARE U TO SHOW THE WORLD PROVE OF WHATEVER DEAL WE HAVE DONE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT U ARE NOT MAD. BUT IF YOU CAN'T, THEN RUN ALONG WITH YOUR TAIL AND GO GET A JOB OR LOOK FOR ATTENTION SOMEWHERE ELSE. I wonder why a matured man will just wake up and the next thing he will think of is to tarnish someone's image without any prove.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cradle007:

I don't appreciate you coming to my thread an start insulting me when i don't know who u are or have i don't any deal with u. I suggest u show the whole nairaland why u are have come here to accuse me without even dropping any prove of your accusation.
SO I DARE U TO SHOW THE WORLD PROVE OF WHATEVER DEAL WE HAVE DONE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT U ARE NOT MAD. BUT IF YOU CAN'T, THEN RUN ALONG WITH YOUR TAIL AND GO GET A JOB OR LOOK FOR ATTENTION SOMEWHERE ELSE. I wonder why a matured man will just wake up and the next thing he will think of is to tarnish someone's image without any prove.
Do you know you are very stupid?
Re: Thanks by Cradle007: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Runon:

Do you know you are very stupid?

Only a dull person will use insult to reply a straightforward question. Oga stop insulting and tell the world what i did that made u to just come to my closed thread and started calling me a scammer. Show everyone prove and stop using insults to cover your foolishness.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cradle007:

Oga stop insulting and tell the world what i did that made u to just come to my closed thread and started calling me a scammer. Show everyone prove and stop using insults to cover your foolishness.
I have bursted you 10 times. You keep saying "show me proof" then the next day you will scam somebody. You are the owner of all the monikers I am following.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Since you have not given a positive answer to my questions, I am going to spam your threads.
Re: Thanks by Cradle007: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Runon:

I have bursted you 10 times. You keep saying "show me proof" then the next day you will scam somebody. You are the owner of all the monikers I am following.

Seems you choose to come here and insult me based on your stupid assumption, i guess it's wise to just ignore u and go on with my normal business. So until you prove to everyone that u are not actually mad and u have something reasonable to present, don't bother quoting me again with your childish insults, cos i won't dignify your barking with any reply.
Goodbye.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cradle007:

Seems you choose to come here and insult me based on your stupid assumption, i guess it's wise to just ignore u and go on with my normal business.
You claim to be innocent, but you are a criminal.
Your moniker has just been added to the scammer's list.
It shall never be well with you.

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Air 2013 13 Inches Available 4gb Ram 128gb Ssd / Premium Watches Available 30k/25k/20k And 18k / Iphone 8 64gb 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.