Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo (65009 Views)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by dre11(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adindu Obialor

A 25-year-old young woman from Oboama Ezinihite Mbaise local government area of Imo State has allegedly bitten off her husband’s private part during a fight between the couple.

A cousin to the victim, Udochukwu Nwimo who narrated the incident to DAILY POST said that trouble started on Sunday when the ex-boyfriend to the lady came and picked her up and brought her back late in the night.

Nwimo said, “a fight ensued when the woman was brought back home late by her lover. As the couple retired for the night sleep, the wife who has heavy body weight bounced on the man and destroyed his manhood.

The attention of the neighbours was attracted when the man shouted on top of his voice.

“The man has been rushed to a hospital,” he said.

Nwimo further disclosed that the lady had been caught severally fighting with her husband both in and outside their house.

DAILY POST gathered that the youths of the area who were angered by the development, took the lady to Aboh-mbaise Divisional Police Headquarters for further interrogation.

SOURCE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Kriss216: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
trouble started on Sunday when the ex-boyfriend to the lady came and picked her up and brought her back late in the night.

Why getting married since you know promiscuous life still dey your body?
One should be careful with these vagina people.

219 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Righteousness89(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
The World Has Gone Insane..

Expect More of these Wickedness and Wicked acts..

The End of All things is right upon us. These are the evils that Characterizes the times..

In all these Happenings, A Personal Relationship with the KING of kings is what is Important..

In all these Happenings, Ensuring that we are living in Holiness, Righteousness and the Fear of God is what is Important..

The Birthpangs are Just too Much.

Let's be Ready!
#WeFlySoon

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
"Cut your coat according to your cloth"

Marry who you fit handle physically, financially, sexually and otherwise.

Now, Mr Nwimo is "Penis-less" and sexually useless because he rushed into marriage with Jezebel's first daughter.

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Queenlovely(f): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
I don't believe this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Kriss216: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:
I don't believe this
You expected her to stab the husband to death before you can believe it

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by HantaVirus(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Damn... That shit cray shocked Why cheat? Maybe the husband is a one minute man !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Rawhumper(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
What is it you dont believe, the storyline or the narration?

quote author=Queenlovely post=92846591]I don't believe this[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Omo bad bad things dey happen for this country ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Queenlovely(f): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
be happy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE... and if you foolishly do, dont tempt the animal!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Rawhumper(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
And whats picture of pen?

Couldnt relate

quote author=Queenlovely post=92846823]

pic of pen is first[/quote]
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by bukatyne(f): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE... and if you foolishly do, dont tempt the animal!

cheesy

This is on point.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by VirginFinder: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dotherightthing:
The Wworld Hhas Ggone Iinsane..

Expect Mmore of these Wwickedness and Wwicked acts..

The Eend of Aall things is right upon us. These are the evils that Ccharacterizes the times..

In all these Hhappenings, Aa Ppersonal Rrelationship with the KING of kKings is what is Iimportant..

In all these Hhappenings, Eensuring that we are living in Hholiness, Rrighteousness and the Ffear of God is what is Iimportant..

The Bbirthpangs are Jjust too Mmuch.

Let's be Rready!
#WeFlySoon

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Richy4(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
I kinda needed the input of the doctors and nurses in the house. Are men Instruments super soft that human teeth can just bite it off like that...

I know that we can use our teeth to "masaka" chickens but it was cooked.. Human pleasure poles can't be that easy to remove or am I wrong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by DaddyRochie1642: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
It has now ended In WEEPING and WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for the Husband grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Vyzz: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by illicit(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
That man don get injury
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Finnese001: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin

And Jesus said it is finished

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Slawormir: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by MasterDreamz: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
What is this nonsense?

Any fight during which my opponent reaches for my "neck or private part", I'll just give in o...ah you want to kill me 'ni'?

6 Likes

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by whytediamond(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
She went for the kill. What a wicked world.
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Time to bash women...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by ForeThinker: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Their wahalaz
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by SmartchildTutor: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adindu Obialor

A 25-year-old young woman from Oboama Ezinihite Mbaise local government area of Imo State has allegedly bitten off her husband’s private part during a fight between the couple.

Without sounding stereotypical,
I am forced to remember this rather popular saying that:

If you see a viper and an Mbaise woman in your house, kill the Mbaise woman first before you worry about the viper.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Babara1994(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
This is serious. I have a 43k HP laptop for sale. Hit my signature please

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by meobizy(f): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Penis envy is really a thing.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by prince985(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin to
Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Finnese001: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
After paying huge pride price,

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo by Praktikals(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
A wise man once said women are devils that we use our hands to invite into our lives

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.