Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Branding? Part II - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Branding? Part II (154 Views)

Why Branding (Branding 101 Group) / Why Branding? / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Branding? Part II by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ok, today we continue from where we stopped yesterday, which if I remember correctly we stopped at Strive to be best being number 3 step of How Can You Become A Brand?

How Can You Become A Brand?
We'll be starting number 4 today, if you missed yesterday's class simply go to my profile you'll find it there. After that you can come back and continue here. Let's jump right into it!

4) Reliability Is Key
A quick question how reliable are you?

Can people trust you? iPhone is iPhone in China, Russia, Nigeria, and every other part of the world. Can we entrust money into your hands and you keep it safe? Branding is more about creating trust.

What can people expect from you?
If you're a tailor and a customer gives you a job, can the customer trust you to deliver?
Will you do a carpenter work on your customers dress? lol. Certainly you've lost that customer and all the friends and family of that person.

Was the devil your problem? No! You gave your customer a bad experience which makes your brand now look wack.

Is your tomorrow, tomorrow? Not the one that when the person comes, excuses start arising concerning the cloth the person expected to be ready for an event. Do you think that person will trust you next time?

In Nigeria just being a tailor with integrity is enough to charge double of what your competitors charge. Integrity in the sense that if you tell your customers that the cloth we'd be ready in 3weeks, they don't need to start calling you through out that period you were expected to deliver.

5) Be Available
Are you come today, disappear tomorrow. Or whenever your customer need your service you're available?
The more your brand is seen the stronger it becomes! That one thing people don't know. The question is how can you build an online brand?

Personally, I don't think people in this part of the world take branding seriously. So, it's on probability if I'd hold a free class on branding or not.
Well if 30 persons here would join this group https:///GZLyipcaSxp1L8oMsEcZzU then we could kick off

If the link doesn't work inbox me on WhatsApp to add you http:///+2347037432078

--- Ifeanyi Akomas (Softwareboy)

Re: Why Branding? Part II by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 1:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Okay from the look of things we'd hold the free class on Friday. Do well to join it's a big opportunity to grow as a career and business person. If you're interested the details on how to join is on my profile on the post Why Branding(Branding 101 Group)

(1) (Reply)

Petrel Training In Porthacourt / Career Advise Needed. / Sure 100%payment After Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.