Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

BWS 50 Members Committee( 45$ Weekly Cashout) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BWS 50 Members Committee( 45$ Weekly Cashout) (156 Views)

Usa And Uk Whatsapp Number Available For Cashout / Special Offer: 8th Edition Of Amazon KDP Cashout Series. / OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BWS 50 Members Committee( 45$ Weekly Cashout) by Harbidexy5(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ps:::Strictly for those who want to make weekly money as a team work.
We Will start today by cashing out $45 this very evening and this shall continue every week in as much everyone of us cooperate. No much tasks to do. We only need to attend thrice weekly meetings(less than 30mins). On Zoom. If you are ready to join the course follow this link am dropping below. Only 50 members is needed please once we attain that number then the link will be revoked.
Please and please don't join if you are not ready to cooperate with the team work. Getting the money is the easiest part once we all cooperate as a team.
And many more opportunities awaits aside the 45$. Only 50 serious members are needed.

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/HYST8rOcu1Y4hA8EGy1fvG
Or indicate interest by messaging me on whatsapp. 0 8 1 6 2 4 0 9 3 4 0
Note:: remember to edit the whatsapp link by replacing the bracket (dot) with a proper dot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Carital University Post UTME Form 2020 / Somebody, Please Help Me On This / Learning Digital Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.