Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria (4963 Views)

Top 10 Biggest Slums In Africa, 3 Are In Lagos Nigeria (photo) / 13 Most Dangerous Slums In Nigeria - PICTURES / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
All the four cardinal points are well represented.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by KASYBOY4IGBOEZE: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
OP these are states in Nigeria with slums. Stop posting nonsense

http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.env.20130302.02.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by spy24(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
it would be safe to say that nigeria as a whole na slum
we still have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
So na southwest be real headquarters of dirty and photo photo.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by NASTYNASOSO: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
HMMMMMMMMM

FRONT PAGE PLEASE
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by KASYBOY4IGBOEZE: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
[s]
achierosion:
e pain am well well.They Don ban u for their thread?
[/s]

Lol my business is to tell you the bitter truth, no matter how painful and bitter it is to you. tongue
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by aminusodiq(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lipscomb:
Irrelevant topic.
lol... Sense far away
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by hollah123: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vianna:
5. Alakia, Ibadan.
op thunder fire u for your lie about alakia,please where b this for alakia cos Na my parent area b this

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by kkash: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Greyworld:
All I see is MALARIA...

Plus typhoid and cholera
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by 9ja2: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
I think that it would be a good idea to force our elected governors and house of assembly members to live in these areas for the first two years of their tenure.
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by hollah123: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vianna:
5. Alakia, Ibadan.
I check d picture again n I still dey vex for u,I was raised in alakia so tell me where in alakia is this?.....the same alakia in Ibadan?

Alakia wey b say Na layout b virtually everywhere,I spent over 15 years there n I still don't know where d op is talking about
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vianna:
4. Onitsha, Anambra
You are near to a simpleton, what you posted is like saying Ibadan is a slum because of alakia or Enugu is a slum because of emene.
Besides the picture you posted is that of an unchecked waste disposal. what happened to the nice environment with good structures suitable for comfortable living in the background of the picture you uploaded?
Please don't join blogging, you won't do well

2 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vianna:
7. Aba, Abia State
An untidy market as pictorial proof of slum in Aba. Have you travelled outside of your village at all? Can't you recognize a market when you see it?
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by NewDelhi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
OP these are states in Nigeria with slums. Stop posting nonsense

http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.env.20130302.02.html
I'd rather believe the OP than believe this junk website.
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by dokie: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vianna:
7. Aba, Abia State

I went to Aba as a youth corper in 2006, what i saw there with my eyes made me dislike Orji Uzo Kalu (who was governor then) so much. I mean, how do you leave a major destination in your state in such squalor? Quite unfortunately, other governors of Abia have followed suit. Dunno if Okezie is doing anything about it now.

Meanwhile OUK wants to be President.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Afonjaz hate truth like death. They will even label the slums in their homes as Aba or Kano slums. Lies and deceit, too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Bighead9: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Onitsha

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Udmaster(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
how can you generalise the whole of Aba and Onitsha without being specific on which area of the two cities is the slum located
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Udmaster:
how can you generalise the whole of Aba and Onitsha without being specific on which area of the two cities is the slum located
They don't know how big eastern cities are, they think it's as small as northern and western cities with reserved areas for farmland
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by kheny12(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
People's living in slum are trying,I pray God should provide and send helpers to them.I can't even stay around them for some minute's talk less of living there.God no go shame us.
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
hollah123:
op thunder fire u for your lie about alakia,please where b this for alakia cos Na my parent area b this

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Udmaster:

Because the OP doesn’t know where those places are! He just included Onitsha and Aba for ‘national spread’....just to fulfill all righteousness’

Ndi Aba may not care, but Anambra peeps are fiercely proud of their cities and would challenge him if he knows where that place is in Onitsha and mentions it! I doubt Onitsha of today has any place looking like that.....with possibly the exception of Bida (as per the insult ‘ezi Bida’)! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Pweetyccee(f): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Greyworld:
All I see is MALARIA...
Lol I swear

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by OreMI22: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ibadan is the biggest slum in the world.
Kulcutta comes a distant second

Re: Ten Of The Worst Slums In Nigeria by Bighead9: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kaduna177:
[s][/s]

This guy is one of the unemployed Biafran youth from Imo state.

I know this is not your fault, as you took it upon yourself to be cancelling my posts. If you are employed, your would've been too busy to do this. So, carry on with your new found job. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill Gates WHO Puppet Tedros Adhanom Is Gay / Lagos Pays ₦14.2 Billion Accrued Pension Rights To 3,494 Retirees / Fani-kayode Apologises To Ex-president OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.