Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? (395 Views)

N-power: What I Am Aware Of About February Stipend, Afolabi Imoukhuede Opens Up / N-power: What Buhari Said About Investigative Report On ‘ghost’ Beneficiaries / N-power: What FG Action Would Do To Nigeria – Rookie (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by NAVYdogg: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
if you had a single superpower, what would you choose and why?

Mine would be the ability to control Time and Space. cool
Obviously, if I had the ability to control time, I could slow it down, speed it up, completely stop it, rewind it, etc.

Your turn.
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by dawnomike(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ability to read people's minds... I have faced so many betrayals that would have been avoided if only humans could know the heart of men grin
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
I want to fly so I can avoid Lagos traffic undecided
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Seun Lalasticlala
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
An I would also want the ability to create matter so I could build my own house grin
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by Shellsploit: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
To beat up that spambot that banned me for 87 years

1 Like

Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by NAVYdogg: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lalasticlala show na grin
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by ObaKlaz: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lemme be greedy... grin

Superhuman strength. Supersonic flight. Super immunity against any disease known and known. Ability to control all elements of nature. Ability to control computers/internet and everything linked to it with just my thoughts. Mind reading and mind control over all humans and aliens. Instant adaptibility to any planet.

I should add teleportation, but who needs it when it's more fun to fly at supersonic speed?!
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by TEEBEE12(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Time travel grin
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Lemme be greedy... grin

Superhuman strength. Supersonic flight. Super immunity against any disease known and known. Ability to control all elements of nature. Ability to control computers/internet and everything linked to it with just my thoughts. Mind reading and mind control over all humans and aliens. Instant adaptibility to any planet.

I should add teleportation, but who needs it when it's more fun to fly at supersonic speed?!

Baba OP said if you had A SINGLE superpower

You went to put 7 undecided
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by ObaKlaz: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Baba OP said if you had A SINGLE superpower

You went to put 7 undecided
Your eyes skipped the part where I noted I'd like to be greedy?
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by illicit(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Teleportation
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by chiiraq802(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ability to Teleport!!!! all these bank vaults for hear am!!!! grin
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by chiiraq802(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
illicit:
Teleportation
U dey my mind niiii grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by Vyzz: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin

Super speed, teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy, flight, super strength, mind control, ability to shock somebody grin

Shape-shifting
Tangiblity and intangibility
Immortality and indestructible
Cloning ability, healing ability, omni-linguislism
Weather modifications, precognition, power mimicry, pirokinesis, omnipresence, nigh-invulnerability, intuitive aptitude, adoptive muscle memory, underwater control, invinciblity, super learning, control over elements, pheromones, control computers, metals, and insects, super invention skill, water breathing, super mentality, extreme luck, reactive evolution, pain infliction, heal others, resurrection, precognition, time control, force field projection, atom manipulation time travelling and more I still would love to keep a secret.
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by NAVYdogg: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Super speed, teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy, flight, super strength, mind control, ability to shock somebody grin

Shape-shifting
Tangiblity and intangibility
Immortality and indestructible
Cloning ability, healing ability, omni-linguislism
Weather modifications, precognition, power mimicry, pirokinesis, omnipresence, nigh-invulnerability, intuitive aptitude, adoptive muscle memory, underwater control, invinciblity, super learning, control over elements, pheromones, control computers, metals, and insects, super invention skill, water breathing, super mentality, extreme luck, reactive evolution, pain infliction, heal others, resurrection, precognition, time control, force field projection, atom manipulation time travelling and more I still would love to keep a secret.

Chisus!! :I

Dude take it easy, one step at a time.
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by Fheelzz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ability to undo and do

Comot all our corrupt leaders,
9ja is a mess mehhnn
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by saintvc(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Invisibility.....I will enter your room,watch you type your password, ..... steal your money....
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by Blaqcape: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2020
ability to control time i.e time traveling and registration. ability to control time i.e time traveling and registration. ability to control time i.e time traveling and registration.
Re: If You Had Super Power, What Would It Be? by NAVYdogg: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2020
saintvc:
Invisibility.....I will enter your room,watch you type your password, ..... steal your money....

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Attacks, Declaration Of War Against Yorubaland / World Polio Day 2020: Kebbi First Lady Dedicates Success To Synergistic Effort / ALERT! 'nigerian Govt's N-power NEXIT Portal Is SCAM!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.