Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) (25601 Views)

Presidential Election Result From Oredo LGA, Edo State / Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by kahal29: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Thank you very much my people. Thanks so much Orhionmwon. Well and truly moved by massive show of love and support. @PastorIzeIyamu and @OfficialAPCNg have to deliver for this overwhelming support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lp1BL2kFJk

https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by kahal29: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
More photos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by kahal29: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
In the meantime, Prof. (Mrs) Idia Ize-Iyamu the wife of the Edo APC governorship candidate,
@PastorIzeIyamu and #POI women mobilization team takes the Simple Agenda to every nook and cranny of Edo State. The Simple Agenda is all about inclusive governance.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
I just wish this weekend was the election. Both parties are not concerned with improving lives when they get to power. I wish they act when in power with this vigor and the interest of the people at heart.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by dudunole: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Campaign or show of shame? Obaseki2020!!! Edo must move forward away from the hands of these thugs

kahal29:
Thank you very much my people. Thanks so much Orhionmwon. Well and truly moved by massive show of love and support. @PastorIzeIyamu and @OfficialAPCNg have to deliver for this overwhelming support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lp1BL2kFJk

https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon

12 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by kahal29: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
dudunole:

Campaign or show of shame? Obaseki2020!!! Edo must move forward away from the hands of these thugs

Ok..... See more beautiful pictures from Ikpoba-Okha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Edo is not PDP

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Simplyleo: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Obaseki is gone for good.

The case of athifku, saraki, dino and sani shehu can't be mere coincidence.

If you want to win election, bribe the citizens of online country to support your opponent.

This is why I'm 100% sure Tinubu or Osinbajo will take over the leadership of Nigeria on 29/05/23 cool

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
This Man Has Won Already...The Election Coming Up Is Just Mere Academic!

Congratulations To The Pastor Of The Most High God....

This Is The First Time, A Real Man Of God Will Govern Edo State!

Long Live APC!

Long Live Tinubu!

Long Live President Buhari!

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by realstars: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Where Is Covid19
This Is Massive, But Akpabio Did More Than This But Lost The Election, Lion Was On Rehesal When He Loose,,
Am Glad To Say That Edo Is Allready PDP, And Will Remain PDP, And Foward It Over To PDP.

4 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Trumpcard05: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Obaseki & Philip Shaibu 4+4 torgba!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lalasticala
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
This re the pictures that gives obaseki reasons not to release campaign funds. He will rather hoard the dollars to buy Judges than give it to the foot soldiers who doesnt have electoral value.cheesy

PDP foot soldiers waiting for obaseki funds na hunger go make Una stay house on election day. Obaseki has already paid secondus tax collectors , the delegates that voted , and aspirants that step down.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Dansuqi: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Obaseki & Philip Shaibu 4+4 torgba!

It is over for pdp.this is pastor's LGA.obaseki will be smothered here.it is his wife that is gathering this kind of crowd not even him.where is obaseki's wife?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Nadaken: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ize iyamu might likely win orhionwo, uhwohnde because this is his grassroot constituency and been a rural area not getting deep attention.

(It is even represented by Aisoweren an apc member in house of rep)

Ovia could be 50/50 because of the igbinedion factor (it voted for igbinedion dynasty via omosede 2015 and also voted against it in 2019) cum iyamu maternal ties to ovia

(It is even represented by idahosa an apc member in house of rep).

Oredo is pdp (represented by Ihama pdp in rep)

Egor/Ikpoba okha (represented by Idehen pdp in rep)

Edo Central (block vote pdp)

Edo North (Block vote Apc)

6 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by anonimi: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Long Live APC!
Long Live Tinubu!

Deception is the hidden name of APC, Association of Past/Present Criminals.

arterxerxes:
"I Was A Cultist Of A Fraternity" - Pastor Ize Iyamu (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBKqQBCAmg

Pastor Ize Iyamu, the Edo PDP flag bearer of the forth coming Governorship election in an interview agreed of being a one time member of a fraternity in University of Benin.
He also agreed to being expelled from the university before being accepted back after two years to complete his school as lawyer.

Hear him speak!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

13 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by anonimi: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dansuqi:
It is over for pdp.this is pastor's LGA.obaseki will be smothered here.it is his wife that is gathering this kind of crowd not even him. where is obaseki's wife?

She is helping coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole look for his lost & found wife, the coNrade's co-looter of Edo treasury. grin
What a good best man Obaseki is. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11871567_images2_jpeg_jpegeaa7b646bbf3e81e48bac7a3f797497c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by anonimi: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
GboyegaD:
I just wish this weekend was the election. Both parties are not concerned with improving lives when they get to power. I wish they act when in power with this vigor and the interest of the people at heart.

It is up to the people to ensure that at all times.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

6 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Long Live APC!

Long Live Tinubu!

Pastor of the most high God?
lollllll

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Coronavirus superspreader area.
This is what Nigerians are good in all over the world going to vote for a criminal

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
I call some of my friends from Edo State and it's obvious that Pastor Ize Iyamu will win the election.
I was told that the locals are not buying Obaseki Godfatherism narrative as they're after performance.

I now agree with the assertion that every politics is local. But those online warriors that push the likes of Atiku, Saraki, Melaye and Co won't agree.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Apc will still loose,they should bring their campaign money make we take flex cz Dem just dey waste am grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by anonimi: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Aufbauh:
I call some of my friends from Edo State and it's obvious that Pastor Ize Iyamu will win the election.
I was told that the locals are not buying Obaseki Godfatherism narrative as they're after performance.

I now agree with the assertion that every politics is local. But those online warriors that push the likes of Atiku, Saraki, Melaye and Co won't agree.

All liars are meant to roast in the hottest corner of hell.

Chijzy:
My problem with Hypocrites, is that where see White they will find all means to paint it black, so they have a cause to run their mouth..

This is for those people who have deliberately chosen to deny the fact that Obaseki has massively attracted Investments and Developments to Edo state.

This is the same Ossiomo power plant, the MOU project which the opposition said was never in existence.

You need to know that Obaseki is operating a 100% people centric Government.

No be everybody dey make noise about their accomplishments.

Let that sink in..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12109347_img20200810wa0011_jpeg6268f36aa6ee0eccb09f28689f43501b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12109345_img20200810wa0022_jpegd44fdf938dab6f047e481e7d813374cf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12109346_img20200810wa0014_jpeg0e1ad17b85864db96b072fb29c31f740

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12109344_img20200810wa0020_jpeg89d78c0c74571d3439bdeb7a223e73c2

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by kahal29: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Aufbauh:

Uhmm is concluded already, those guys u mentioned never put mouth despite been PDP, it speaks volume.

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Austino50: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Stand on the way of a moving victory train at your own risk

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
We dont even know who is who with this crowd nigeria postal service is now more equip to serve you all better,you can now pick up your western union at any of our branches nation wide.you can contact me if you reside in lagos for more details
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Miracle1991: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Where is Obaseki wife? Pls can somebody tell me something. I have never seen or heard of Obaseki wife, what is going on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 / Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. / Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.