Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun (95886 Views)

Old Video Of Late Developer Femi Osibona Preaching About Wizards In Church / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by mrdipye(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
I don't believe it
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Tonyekanem(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
These are Osun devotees gather to enjoy themselves after successful Osun festival yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Omoslim26: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Winches too nor wan die.Dem dey use face shield grincheesygrin.Dem dey fear Coro embarassed lipsrsealed grin cheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by CaseSensitive(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am not Suprised at All!

These are End of the Endtimes where you see all Sort of Manipulations and Confusion on Earth..

Put on the Whole Armor of God , So you Don't be a Spiritual or Physical Casualty...

You Don't need a witch , a Priest, ifa or Whatever..

What you Need is JESUS! He Alone Guarantees Eternal Life..

Brainwashed fellow

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Ezmans: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Enoch07:
wetin dem discuss abeg?
Afonja & idol worship are like 5&6
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Pr0cter: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

These are End of the Endtimes where you see all Sort of Manipulations and Confusion on Earth..

Put on the Whole Armor of God , So you Don't be a Spiritual or Physical Casualty...

You comments dey always give me joy. It always contain some sense of spirituality and comedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Timagex(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Stmiceel:

Joke kill you there!
Joke again!
Na joke I dey joke with you ooo!
If I spot any of my relations there, he or she is marked for...
Na still joke ooo!

I no dey there o. Don't mention my name o .. grin cheesy grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Tywo2018: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
davodyguy:
It is well.

Please mark those faces, so when they come in the night. grin

Someone said witches and wizards they wear face shield.

Coro wey no send anybody. Even pastors and Afa catch coro, na witches no go fear coro?

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by 7pages(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
hahaha
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Djyucee1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin grin grin
Enoch07:
wetin dem discuss abeg?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Stmiceel(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Timagex:

I no dey there o. Don't mention my name o .. grin cheesy grin

Our names are already there ooo!
But they can't pronounce it ooo!
They need interpreter ooo!
grin grin grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by ugbede69(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
we miss great men like arc. Bishop Benson Idahosa
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by nigeriainfo: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/

Punch is now blogging site. Must you lie punch to gain more readers?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by ictplotter(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

You, i and Jesus need God.

John17vs3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you,(A) the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Mathew27vs46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"wink.

Mark12vs29
The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the God is one.

John14vs28
You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Mark13vs32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son " Jesus", but only the Father "God".
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by EmmyDJourno: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
So everybody here nah Witches and Wizards

HOLY GHOST FIREEEEEE cheesy
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Sirmwill: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow
Gone are those days when they do their meetings secretly/spiritually

Well,its not surprising at all
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by cardoctor(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tell them
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Righteousness89(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pr0cter:

You comments dey always give me joy. It always contain some sense of spirituality and comedy

PRAISE GOD

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by OLULAW: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ye, ye, ye. So Jide’s uncle’s wife is a witch. And, Mama put who sells food in UNILAG is also a witch. They even have the odacity and tenacity to meet in broad daylight and take pictures unashamedly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Slimsly100(f): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
So this people gree say Dem be witches and wizards
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Babaken(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrBanner:
Lmao!! So people actually agreed to be identified as witches??
But call them witch you are in trouble.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by McAausim: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Hades2016(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
orisa37:
WHERE WAS HE WHEN THE CHINESE' INVADED OSUN STATE FOREST TO DO SOME MINING WITHOUT PERMISSION?
he was busy banging his witch wife grin grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by AuroraB(f): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Some Nlers' Mama dey here but let's pretend to be unaware grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by dustydee: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Nik77: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
orisa37:
WHERE WAS HE WHEN THE CHINESE' INVADED OSUN STATE FOREST TO DO SOME MINING WITHOUT PERMISSION?

WHERE ARE THE DADDY GO'S WHEN CHRISTIANS ARE BEEN WIPED OUT IN NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kennykg(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
gaventa:
Your pastor and imams wear too. Think about it
You don't get my drift
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Emperor4tune(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
women always topping hightest in any association,imagine these beautiful women living kids behind at home all in the name of attaining wiches festival,is like endtime confussion has affected almost everything on earth,who could believe witches would someday run night shift & hold meetings in broad day light for all eyes to see..i must return back to God fully & amend my ways right with him
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Godson32(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
See as that witch dey fear ordinary coro
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Taiwojon(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
nonsense
witch ko witches ni

better stop this Rubbish act the only saviour is JESUS
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Offpoint: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
obembet:
Imagine u see ur mother among them women and you are still poor grin grin
Lol, we go have "Mother and son heart to heart" talk when she gets home.

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Bluffly: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Aje t'nlo face shield to tun mu coke ati wine. Una well don o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.