Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun (95846 Views)

Old Video Of Late Developer Femi Osibona Preaching About Wizards In Church / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Sleekfingers: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Why "progressive" witches? What are they progressing from?

Or are there also "democratic" and/or "republican" witches?

A witch is a witch. No difference!

The only real difference that can happen to any witch is when he repents of his witchcraft and wickedness...

not all witches and wizards are bad....depends on which side u re on
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Taiwojon(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by supercase1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

Isn't that what the white man told you when he enslaved your people and gave you the bible to believe in his white Jesus? undecided
If not for the white man we Africans would still be primitive and barbaric just like the sentinelese tribe.
THE WHITE MAN IS NOT THE CAUSE OF AFRICA MISFORTUNE

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Offpoint: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Well, if you re from osun state, u can actually attend the meeting just to know

1)Total number of Ur village people

2) The real identity of the village people

3) To know whose file is next to be treated

4) To know how far they have gone treating Ur file

5)To know the particular person handling Ur case grin

6)To know when the Wil b tru with Ur case so dat u can start job hunting againgrin

7)To know each one of them area of specialization in Ur matter

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kingxsamz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
supercase1:

If not for the white man we Africans would still be primitive and barbaric just like the sentinelese tribe.
THE WHITE MAN IS NOT THE CAUSE OF AFRICA MISFORTUNE

cheesy Guess what...
We're still primitive and barbaric.
If this is what you call a civilized society, then I don't know what to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
2023 should be discussed along with the oduduwa presidency support. It's time to actualise our people into traditional politics�
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by SocialJustice: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am not Suprised at All!

These are End of the Endtimes where you see all Sort of Manipulations and Confusion on Earth..

Put on the Whole Armor of God , So you Don't be a Spiritual or Physical Casualty...

You Don't need a witch , a Priest, ifa or Whatever..

What you Need is JESUS! He Alone Guarantees Eternal Life..
You talk too much.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Emperor4tune(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
ponziponzi:

That's their religion. The fact that your father is a pastor or imam doesn't you will be rich.
ma guy the way u are fighting & defending the curse of witches is unclear to a local man,baba are u a witch?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by SoccerUSA(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
My own problem be say why witches go dey use face mask!!!
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by supercase1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

cheesy Guess what...
We're still primitive and barbaric.
If this is what you call a civilized society, then I don't know what to tell you.
That why I said we Africans should stop blaming the white man they have done their best.but the ignorant and unrepentant Africans choose to stick to useless and baseless superstitions,hypocrisy and religion extremism
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kingxsamz(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
supercase1:

That why I said we Africans should stop blaming the white man they have done their best.but the ignorant and unrepentant Africans choose to stick to useless and baseless superstitions,hypocrisy and religion extremism

Why shouldn't we blame them? undecided
When they brought their fairy tales to us and enslaved our people while making us believe our tradition is evil.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by CAPSLOCKED: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
supercase1:

YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR HISTORY, AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THIS IF YOU'RE AN ADULT.

CIVILIZATION STARTED FROM AFRICA. PARTS OF WESTERN NIGERIA WAS MORE ORGANIZED AND WELL DEVELOPED THAN MANY PARTS OF ASIA AND EUROPE BEFORE YOUR WHITE FRIENDS CAME HERE.

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by supercase1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

When they brought their fairy tales to us and enslaved our people while making us believe our tradition is evil.
U got it wrong there man.very wrong there
Africa traditions consist of barbaric practices these had affected us up till today.have u heard if money ritual killings in USA or UK? No.but here it is very rampant even some think thesethat the only way to get rich Lol.....these are some of the remnant of our fetish customs and ancient traditions most of our traditions need to be abolished.if not for civilization there is no way Africa can develop not even in a thousand years.even Ethiopia was later conquered.if not for the whites we would still be living like the sentinelese jungle tribe without even knowing what we are doing.Africa problem is superstition,religion extremism, hypocrisy and greediness that's our problem.we are blaming the white man and the white man is busy making progress while we go backwards just think of how absurd that is
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by CAPSLOCKED: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

I CAN BELIEVE THAT AFRICANS HAVE THE WEAKEST BRAINS.
WHITES DID US BAD I ACCEPT BUT THEY EXTENDED TO ASIA AND OTHER PLACES TOO. BUT GO TO ASIA TODAY AND SEE HOW THOSE PEOPLE ARE EITHER IRRELIGIOUS OR TRADITIONALISTS THAT BELIEVE IN THIER ANCESTORS AND ANCIENT TRADITIONS.

THE BLACK MAN IS SHIT JHOR. NO TWO WAYS. CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA AND ENGLAND CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THE NONSENSE THINGS CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA BELIEVE. IN OUR EYES NOW THE WHITES ARE ANTI-CHRIST... WE DE DRAG THEIR OWN RELIGION WITH THEM O, TELLING THEM WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S NOT. GUY!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Mosco100(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
" Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."(Exodus 22: 18)
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Eriokanmi: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2020
guuudy87:
Even witch sef dey fear corona virus
as if you read my mind. grin dem be fake witch.

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by TooGod247(m): 12:05am On Aug 16, 2020
dat woman who coco bottle dey her front, i know her, o she be witch no wonder my dog dey always shout by 1:00am, i talk am how she dey always look my yanish i know say na witch be dat
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by gaventa: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2020
You got no drift.
kennykg:

You don't get my drift
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by CheedyJ(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2020
So, even witch dey fear covid 19, na wa ooo
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by SILVERLINES: 12:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am not Suprised at All!

These are End of the Endtimes where you see all Sort of Manipulations and Confusion on Earth..

Put on the Whole Armor of God , So you Don't be a Spiritual or Physical Casualty...

You Don't need a witch , a Priest, ifa or Whatever..

What you Need is JESUS! He Alone Guarantees Eternal Life..
I actually moving down slowly to find ur sermon. You are not in anyway disappointed us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by linearity: 12:11am On Aug 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Why "progressive" witches? What are they progressing from?

Or are there also "democratic" and/or "republican" witches?

A witch is a witch. No difference!

The only real difference that can happen to any witch is when he repents of his witchcraft and wickedness...

Witch wey dey fear Coronavirus come dey wear face shield, that one na witch?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by TooGod247(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2020
Adams mother must be here, i hope say no be hate speech be dis oo, i no get 5million to pay oo
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by KA3NAcumSERVANT: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2020
and my grand mother is not there. this is fake abeg
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by hkidola00(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2020
damdam995:
God!
u self fear
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by TooGod247(m): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Mosco100:
" Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."(Exodus 22: 18)

this is hate speech , lie Mohammed come and collect ur 5million here oo
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Originalsly: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Hmmmm....... progressive witches.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by ponziponzi(m): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Emperor4tune:
ma guy the way u are fighting & defending the curse of witches is unclear to a local man,baba are u a witch?

If I be witch nko? No be people be pastor or Imam. How are they better than these witches?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by hopexter(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2020
OBku4:
Mtchew cheesy

Witch kor... wizard ni

Na hunger dey do all these ones.
Dem come chop free food

Dem chop you now, people go still blame dem undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Pickieox(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Isn't that what the white man told you when he enslaved your people and gave you the bible to believe in his white Jesus? undecided
Loud am my brother, I doubt why people hate theirs and follow Joint European Slave Union Ship (Jesus)...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Adesina18111(m): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Na to kill person wey wan succeed dem sabi...dem no fit kill coro...dem no even use face mask BUT face shield...Coro na bastard I swear grin grin grin grin
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Ingredient88(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/
evil witch and wizard afraid of getting corona, they are covering their nose and their mouth too!!!! Inside life cool
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by bosman50(m): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2020
so, these are the so called village people.... wey my jotter----

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.