Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun (95891 Views)

Old Video Of Late Developer Femi Osibona Preaching About Wizards In Church / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Dreamliner787(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Wait ooo, so everybody wey dey this picture like this na winch??!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Chirowman(m): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2020
omen wahala dey ooo,see wahala so witches and wizard don get level like this.

2 Likes

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Isn't that what the white man told you when he enslaved your people and gave you the bible to believe in his white Jesus? undecided

I swear, even inside church too. grin grin grin
The same white man that enslaved you with the science that you now worship and believe in.

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kingxsamz(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The same white man that enslaved you with the science that you now worship and believe in.

Lol, I don't worship science bro.
I don't know where you heard that hot crap from. cheesy
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by friday2011(m): 1:10am On Aug 16, 2020
So witches too dey fear coronavirus...

Na wa, this once no be witches jaree..

Make I go benin.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by EMMY76: 1:15am On Aug 16, 2020
It's finally finished even witches and wizards are now advising buhari's regime to stop the shedding of the blood of innocent nigerians. angry
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by smile11s(m): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2020
We be witch. We dey. We dey run una. Una be game wey we dey play
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by laykman(m): 1:22am On Aug 16, 2020
How do I join ifa religion? Who knows a link to the true ifa religion like the one that old man in Yoruba movies with the afro and full beards does?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:25am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, I don't worship science bro.
I don't know where you heard that hot crap from. cheesy
Wow! You're even ashamed of your lord and master. You should be ashamed of yourself!
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kingxsamz(m): 1:27am On Aug 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Wow! You're even ashamed of your lord and master. You should be ashamed of yourself!

grin No, you should rather be ashamed of yourself for being disgraced after calling your god to perform signs and wonders and he failed you.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:30am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin No, you should rather be ashamed of yourself for being disgraced after calling your god to perform signs and wonders and he failed you.
I'm not ashamed to suffer shame for His Namesake. But you are for science your god! You're denying it is the one you serve.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kingxsamz(m): 1:32am On Aug 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I'm not ashamed to suffer shame for His Namesake. But you are for science your god! You're denying it is the one you serve.

grin grin grin I hope you won't deactivate this moniker due to frustration again?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Thereishel: 1:32am On Aug 16, 2020
End time. Secret society are now having meeting in the open and the witches and wizards that fly by night to suck human blood are not ashame to show up

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:01am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin I hope you won't deactivate this moniker due to frustration again?
Lol! You're even ignorant of why I deactivated my moniker? cheesy It was in keeping with the terms of a bet, not frustration. But as you can see, it was a blessing in disguise because then was great but now it's even much better.

So nothing frustrating there. You guys are the ones frustrated to see your nemesis back and even better lol!

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kingxsamz(m): 2:04am On Aug 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You're even ignorant of why I deactivated my moniker? cheesy It was in keeping with the terms of a bet, not frustration. But as you can see, it was a blessing in disguise because then was great but now it's even much better.

So nothing frustrating there. You guys are the ones frustrated to see your nemesis back and even better lol!

Eyah, so your god failed you in the time you needed him the most?
Chai.
Must be really shameful.. cry

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by perdollar(m): 2:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am not Suprised at All!

These are End of the Endtimes where you see all Sort of Manipulations and Confusion on Earth..

Put on the Whole Armor of God , So you Don't be a Spiritual or Physical Casualty...

You Don't need a witch , a Priest, ifa or Whatever..

What you Need is JESUS! He Alone Guarantees Eternal Life..
man of God, Google xvideo and enjoy urself
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 16, 2020
���� Witches dey use face shield?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by AngelicBeing: 2:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am not Suprised at All!

These are End of the Endtimes where you see all Sort of Manipulations and Confusion on Earth..

Put on the Whole Armor of God , So you Don't be a Spiritual or Physical Casualty...

You Don't need a witch , a Priest, ifa or Whatever..

What you Need is JESUS! He Alone Guarantees Eternal Life..
Suffer not a witch to live, they must collapse and die violently. Amen wink

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Deejay777(m): 2:40am On Aug 16, 2020
ponziponzi:

Same way your pastors wear face mask in your churches. No difference.
Lmao, wetin man for do?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Yankee101: 2:57am On Aug 16, 2020
God pass una
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by thaoriginator: 3:06am On Aug 16, 2020
Ginusa79:
Awon Iya mi!
ah, Omo iya ajé cry
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kareemkamil(m): 3:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Witche no won die, see face shield in there face
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by drololaaof: 3:17am On Aug 16, 2020
News indeed sebi it is Ifa after divination that identify witches as doers of bad ,they give you and demand double from you,even after appeasement they will still demand something. They must be appeased with something ,so what is good about that causing disasters
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by cho25bc(f): 3:28am On Aug 16, 2020
cheesy
OlawaleBammie:
Well, if you re from osun state, u can actually attend the meeting just to know

1)Total number of Ur village people

2) The real identity of the village people

3) To know whose file is next to be treated

4) To know how far they have gone treating Ur file

5)To know the particular person handling Ur case grin

6)To know when the Wil b tru with Ur case so dat u can start job hunting againgrin

7)To know each one of them area of specialization in Ur matter

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Oluwasaudy(m): 3:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Witch dey fear covid 19? Why she dey wear face shield NA... I just tire for all this finished product witches...where my raw witches...awon iya MI oshoromaniga.....ko bo mi nle feje we... I hail theee
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Marketwindow: 3:34am On Aug 16, 2020
Nawao which kain next level be this...no shame again.
check my signature for cheap property
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:50am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eyah, so your god failed you in the time you needed him the most?
Chai.
Must be really shameful.. cry
Lol!

Just as He failed Jesus His only begotten Son when He died on the cross, abi?

It must be a shame to those who had thought so because the result was a better and greater Jesus beyond that which He was before His death, that today you a so called "atheist" would celebrate a christmas, the world most celebrated day in the name of His birth. You would call the day of your birth by the day of His death, in otherwords by A.D. The greatest and most followed religion is called by His Name and so on...

So much so for a man that the shameless think God failed, and the same applies to you for thinking same of a much better jesusjnr that came back than that which deactivated.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by mukthar2000(m): 3:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Our own generation was incomparable.

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by zedegit: 4:35am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Isn't that what the white man told you when he enslaved your people and gave you the bible to believe in his white Jesus? undecided

I swear, even inside church too. grin grin grin

They are abiding by government regulations.

People like you are too hard to please. You will be the first to blast them for going against the law.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by redsun(m): 4:37am On Aug 16, 2020
The art of witchcraft and wizardry are arts of sustainable and reoccurring knowledge.The alchemy of survival and existence.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by GeneralPula: 4:49am On Aug 16, 2020
ensamy:
If it's refined it can be adopted as a SW religion . shocked shocked sad shocked shocked where pilgrims converge annually instead of going to Jerusalem and Mecca.

Honestly..
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by megley(f): 5:07am On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Winches too nor wan die.Dem dey use face shield grincheesygrin.Dem dey fear Coro embarassed lipsrsealed grin cheesygrin

E shock me!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.