Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun (95900 Views)

Old Video Of Late Developer Femi Osibona Preaching About Wizards In Church / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Sedonxavi: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am not Suprised at All!

These are End of the Endtimes where you see all Sort of Manipulations and Confusion on Earth..

Put on the Whole Armor of God , So you Don't be a Spiritual or Physical Casualty...

You Don't need a witch , a Priest, ifa or Whatever..

What you Need is JESUS! He Alone Guarantees Eternal Life..
keep deceiving your self how certain are you about the Jesus Oyinbo (Paul an co) packaged for you as God is the righteous way. Your mumu don do
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Uyi168:
Nice one..
The country hasn't done too well with Christians and Muslims at the helm of affairs..
Not surprised, Na Benin man you be
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Sedonxavi: 5:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Wolexdey:
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD...

JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD
Because you were told is the God and son of God. Read your bible very well and see the hypocrisy of Christianity.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Sedonxavi: 5:38am On Aug 16, 2020
ictplotter:

You, i and Jesus need God.

John17vs3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you,(A) the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Mathew27vs46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"wink.

Mark12vs29
The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the God is one.

John14vs28
You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Mark13vs32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son " Jesus", but only the Father "God".

You are quoting a scripture of over 40 versions truly African have been brainwashed.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by judedwriter(m): 5:48am On Aug 16, 2020
ayomidegambari:
So all these women am seeing in the pictures are witches...yeh!

Over 50% of people we interact with every day are witches!

Witchcraft no dey show for face.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by ylaa(f): 5:51am On Aug 16, 2020
This people and juju be like morning and chewing stick. Kai!!!!

quote author=ikorodureporta post=92850961]

Source: https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/[/quote]
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by gabbasin: 6:05am On Aug 16, 2020
awon iya mi oshoronga
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by EXOUSIAng: 6:19am On Aug 16, 2020
ponziponzi:

What is it crazy? This is how your ancestors are before they were introduced to the Middle Eastern god you believe now.

Hell no, this is completely different...
Being a witch or wizard and worshiping a deity are two different things.... See the deity in my village even kills witches and wizards at some point in the year when when it power os fullest.... Witchcraft has always been in Africa.... Last time they tried something like this Bishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory wont let it happen,thats if you werent too young to remember....
PS: MR THIS IS NOT HOW OUR ANCESTORS WERE BEFORE THE WHITE MAN BROUGHT HIS RELIGION.... WE WORSHIPED DEITIES/ GODS WHO WERE STRONGLY AGAINST WITCHCRAFT.
You need to go to you village and get some schooling on your culture.
You have NO idea what witchcraft is.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by inegbedionfelix: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Why witches and wizards dey wear face mask, corona virus no dey fear
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Chukwuedwin1993(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2020
But one of the witches is putting on face mask why? ����
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Kinikini: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Isn't it better? All the lies being peddled that witches cause life's miseries can be unravelled. Those who cause their own sorrows are quick to blame one witch just like the religions thrive on the fear of witchcraft attacks. Our people forget karma and instead seek to blame an imaginary witch for everything.

quote author=MrBanner post=92862707]Lmao!! So people actually agreed to be identified as witches??[/quote]
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Solonzo4chizo5(m): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by maisauki: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:
wetin dem discuss abeg?
you be winch, werin koonsign una

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by bigcasava1(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2020
Na only women I see there oo. Na them Sabi fly for night
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by lereinter(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Na only women I dey see

Na women go plenty for church, na dem plenty for ifa & witches too

Fear women O
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2020
BloggerAdmin:
Omo, even witches wear face shield....

just like ur pastor.... or are u admiting that witches are more powerful than ur "Christian" pastor?,
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Ameboperoo(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Well, if you re from osun state, u can actually attend the meeting just to know

1)Total number of Ur village people

2) The real identity of the village people

3) To know whose file is next to be treated

4) To know how far they have gone treating Ur file

5)To know the particular person handling Ur case grin

6)To know when the Wil b tru with Ur case so dat u can start job hunting againgrin

7)To know each one of them area of specialization in Ur matter

grin grin grin grin grin grin
By the time they check register and your name no de, you done become item 7 be that
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by redsun(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Kinikini:
Isn't it better? All the lies being peddled that witches cause life's miseries can be unravelled. Those who cause their own sorrows are quick to blame one witch just like the religions thrive on the fear of witchcraft attacks. Our people forget karma and instead seek to blame an imaginary witch for everything.

quote author=MrBanner post=92862707]Lmao!! So people actually agreed to be identified as witches??

The main disruptive and destructive witches in Nigeria are the politicians and all the wayward people. If they do things right,people won't have any need for pastors,I'm and, Babalawo, and miracles.

The good which is the one that finds solutions to common problems
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by OlawaleBammie: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2020
Ameboperoo:

By the time they check register and your name no de, you done become item 7 be that

Lol, guy am not from Osun oo, my name can never be in their register gringrin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Lovelyn451(f): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2020
I don't know Yoruba people definition of tradition..smh
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by GreatGod2020(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:
wetin dem discuss abeg?

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST TODAY TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.

ALL POWER BOTH IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH BELONG TO GOD. COME UNTO HIM TODAY AND HE WILL SET YOU FREE, HE WILL GIVE YOU NEW LIFE AND YOU WILL BE FREE FROM ALL BONDAGES.

HAPPY SUNDAY.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by MrBONE2(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin I can see BBQ guy mum there
grin

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by GreatGod2020(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST TODAY TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
ALL POWER BOTH IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH BELONG TO GOD. COME UNTO HIM TODAY AND HE WILL SET YOU FREE, HE WILL GIVE YOU NEW LIFE AND YOU WILL BE FREE FROM ALL BONDAGES.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by supereagle(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/

I knew it must be Yemi Eleburubon when I saw the headline and Osun state mentioned.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by supereagle(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2020
I knew it must be Yemi Eleburubon when I saw the headline and Osun state mentioned.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by redsun(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2020
GreatGod2020:

HAPPY SUNDAY.

When you make statements like this, you deny yourself of your inherent authority. The right of I am.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Brandonx(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2020
Who would have thought those women are witches undecided
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by themanderon: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Where are those ignorant people that claim witches don't exist!?? A visit to this meeting will sure change your views about this deep dark and mysterious world we live in. Witches, wizards and warlocks exist everywhere in the world, even in the western world, they are just masters of secrecy but some like these ones are now coming out in plain view. Only Jesus can save you from their attacks.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Vatod(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Well, if you re from osun state, u can actually attend the meeting just to know

1)Total number of Ur village people

2) The real identity of the village people

3) To know whose file is next to be treated

4) To know how far they have gone treating Ur file

5)To know the particular person handling Ur case grin

6)To know when the Wil b tru with Ur case so dat u can start job hunting againgrin

7)To know each one of them area of specialization in Ur matter

grin grin grin grin grin grin
have been looking very closely perhaps I feel see that mummy Korede
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by offongk(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2020
Why only woman ?[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.