Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun (95895 Views)

Old Video Of Late Developer Femi Osibona Preaching About Wizards In Church / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Enoch07: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2020
Pearly255:

How to REPAIR Nigerian.... undecided
shocking!!
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Timagex(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Stmiceel:

Our names are already there ooo!
But they can't pronounce it ooo!
They need interpreter ooo!
grin grin grin

Which Kain rough play be this? shocked shocked shocked. Abeg o.. cry
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Gpromise1(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
MrBanner:
Lmao!! So people actually agreed to be identified as witches??
Lol
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by ulysses: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Them wear face mask �
Enoch07:
wetin dem discuss abeg?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kingxsamz(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2020
zedegit:

They are abiding by government regulations.

People like you are too hard to please. You will be the first to blast them for going against the law.

Same with the witches. They're abiding by the law.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by cybriz82(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2020
I came here to check if my neighbor is there... cool

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by supercase1(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2020
Sterope:
Just like how they came to save Africans. Aww..how heroic! kiss

You give weapons to a group of civilians to fight a proxy war and advance your interests....you just defined terrorism. Afghans and the rest of them are very grateful to the white saviour.

You are doing a great PR for your white saviour. Wait till you see the limbless body of your favourite family member is not lying round by the roadside?

U are putting up a good defense cheesy but I still prove it to you that those information you putting up are just baseless arguments unless maybe you are in the side of the hypocrites(bad guys)that just wanna cover up their evil deeds with paid propagandalists and their hypocritical or gullible followers which I assume u aren't hence that why this convo is taking place in the first place.
Nigeria is a perfect example.you see how thousands of people had been killed and displaced.all due to government negligence and evil politicians evil propanganda and selfish ambition.bokoharam/fulani bandits are one.you want to tell me that their sponsors are from planet Mars right.oooh maybe they are foreigners.so foreigners are allowed to come and kill rape displace innocent Nigerians right.fulani herdsmen should kill farmers and innocent people because they are moving all over the place with cows.ooh Nigeria is not even among the top ten countries that have beef and cattle yet these fulani herders had sworn not to give the innocent peace.niger state said they should come and give them land and ranch.they refused.Niger state is bigger than Belgium and Sweden in landmass.yet these terrorists refused to settle down rather they prefer to maraude and create problems nationwide.everyday fulani/bandit/militia moving around to reck havoc in order to advance their sinister propaganda.their is a level playing ground in Nigeria but northerners/fulanis choose to create mayhem and are bent on turning Nigeria into Somalia just to advance their evil schemes.when people get fed up and take up arms now and some western countries supports it you will term them killers right?unless your are a pained and evil schemer like Simplyleo Omenka and so many countless thousands of them both online and offline.i see no reason why you are so much against western countries that supports an oppressed and victimised people who pick up arms to defend themselves.similar issues like this led the USA to intervene in Panama, Iraq Afghanistan Pakistan Vietnam and maybe venuzuela.if USA use it might to intervene in venuzuela now they are blood suckers abi. paid PR like you will write a hundred page articles to make USA and the west to be vilians before the eyes of the world right?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by kingxsamz(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Just as He failed Jesus His only begotten Son when He died on the cross, abi?

It must be a shame to those who had thought so because the result was a better and greater Jesus beyond that which He was before His death, that today you a so called "atheist" would celebrate a christmas, the world most celebrated day in the name of His birth. You would call the day of your birth by the day of His death, in otherwords by A.D. The greatest and most followed religion is called by His Name and so on...

So much so for a man that the shameless think God failed, and the same applies to you for thinking same of a much better jesusjnr that came back than that which deactivated.

Lol, I celebrate and eat meat with the Muslims too during their festive season.
I know. It's all fairy tales, and life isn't that hard. Lol.

And maybe you should go back to your history book, and see why AD and BC is used. Even the date is not the day the fictional Jesus was born. grin

Well, I hope something doesn't come up and you deactivate this one again. Because I know how frustrated you religious folks tend to be. Especially when your sky daddy proves impotent.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Simplyleo: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
supercase1:

U are putting up a good defense cheesy but I still prove it to you that those information you putting up are just baseless arguments unless maybe you are in the side of the hypocrites(bad guys)that just wanna cover up their evil deeds with paid propagandalists and their hypocritical or gullible followers which I assume u aren't hence that why this convo is taking place in the first place.
Nigeria is a perfect example.you see how thousands of people had been killed and displaced.all due to government negligence and evil politicians evil propanganda and selfish ambition.bokoharam/fulani bandits are one.you want to tell me that their sponsors are from planet Mars right.oooh maybe they are foreigners.so foreigners are allowed to come and kill rape displace innocent Nigerians right.fulani herdsmen should kill farmers and innocent people because they are moving all over the place with cows.ooh Nigeria is not even among the top ten countries that have beef and cattle yet these fulani herders had sworn not to give the innocent peace.niger state said they should come and give them land and ranch.they refused.Niger state is bigger than Belgium and Sweden in landmass.yet these terrorists refused to settle down rather they prefer to maraude and create problems nationwide.everyday fulani/bandit/militia moving around to reck havoc in order to advance their sinister propaganda.their is a level playing ground in Nigeria but northerners/fulanis choose to create mayhem and are bent on turning Nigeria into Somalia just to advance their evil schemes.when people get fed up and take up arms now and some western countries supports it you will term them killers right?unless your are a pained and evil schemer like Simplyleo Omenka and so many countless thousands of them both online and offline.i see no reason why you are so much against western countries that supports an oppressed and victimised people who pick up arms to defend themselves.similar issues like this led the USA to intervene in Panama, Iraq Afghanistan Pakistan Vietnam and maybe venuzuela.if USA use it might to investigate in venuzuela now they are blood suckers right paid PR like you will write a hundred page articles to make USA and the west to be vilians before the eyes of the world right?
[/s]
Grammar - F9
Lexis and Structure- F9
Organisation - F9

Pls work on these areas before coming online to disturb people. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Cradle007: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Who else noticed that non of these women are beautiful
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by CaptainFM1: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:
wetin dem discuss abeg?

Read the minutes of the meeting up.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Oyiboman69: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2020
Dem really say na women be witches
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Esandoctor(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2020
God can never use face shield
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Stmiceel(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2020
Timagex:

Which Kain rough play be this? shocked shocked shocked. Abeg o.. cry

Thank God you know it's a rough place!
Your name has been removed, lobatan!
Mine can't be pronounced!
It's coded and there is no interpreter!
Agbado inu igo can't be picked by fowl!
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Drizzy5001(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2020
Timagex:
The second picture.... that woman in the middle wearing big shield... grin. She looks like the secretary that keep records at meetings. grin

The girl making call must be the assassin that kills at midnight... cheesy

Abeg, na joke oooo cry grin grin
They will soon come for you o grin grin

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Sterope(f): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2020
Who told you I am on the side of any government? If at all, I put the most blames on them. Let's talk about the victims. The ones caught in the midst of these selfish interests.

You defined terrorism and you are still shouting propaganda. I weaponise and radicalise a group of civilians to destabilise their countries because their foreign policies don't align with mine. Same strategy everywhere..now these groups have gotten bigger, they have found new purpose.

Libyans are grateful. Northern Nigeria is grateful.

Do you still need a dictionary?

supercase1:

Nigeria is a perfect example.you see how thousands of people had been killed and displaced.all due to government negligence and evil politicians evil propanganda and selfish ambition.bokoharam/fulani bandits are one.you want to tell me that their sponsors are from planet Mars right.oooh maybe they are foreigners.so foreigners are allowed to come and kill rape displace innocent Nigerians right.fulani herdsmen should kill farmers and innocent people because they are moving all over the place with cows.ooh Nigeria is not even among the top ten countries that have beef and cattle yet these fulani herders had sworn not to give the innocent peace.niger state said they should come and give them land and ranch.they refused.Niger state is bigger than Belgium and Sweden in landmass.yet these terrorists refused to settle down rather they prefer to maraude and create problems nationwide.everyday fulani/bandit/militia moving around to reck havoc in order to advance their sinister propaganda.their is a level playing ground in Nigeria but northerners/fulanis choose to create mayhem and are bent on turning Nigeria into Somalia just to advance their evil schemes.when people get fed up and take up arms now and some western countries supports it you will term them killers right?unless your are a pained and evil schemer like Simplyleo Omenka and so many countless thousands of them both online and offline.i see no reason why you are so much against western countries that supports an oppressed and victimised people who pick up arms to defend themselves.similar issues like this led the USA to intervene in Panama, Iraq Afghanistan Pakistan Vietnam and maybe venuzuela.if USA use it might to intervene in venuzuela now they are blood suckers abi. paid PR like you will write a hundred page articles to make USA and the west to be vilians before the eyes of the world right?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by chapwiz(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Why are they wearing face shades and masks?
Aren't they spiritually powerful to prevent Corona Virus...?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2020
You'll see Christians here condemning them, then when the atheists come for them they will start crying "live and let live" moronic hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Just as He failed Jesus His only begotten Son when He died on the cross, abi?

It must be a shame to those who had thought so because the result was a better and greater Jesus beyond that which He was before His death, that today you a so called "atheist" would celebrate a christmas, the world most celebrated day in the name of His birth. You would call the day of your birth by the day of His death, in otherwords by A.D. The greatest and most followed religion is called by His Name and so on...

So much so for a man that the shameless think God failed, and the same applies to you for thinking same of a much better jesusjnr that came back than that which deactivated.
And who do you think made the calendar system you use today, is it not Pope Gregor, thus the Gregorian calendar. And please do some research Christmas was a Roman celebration before Constantine converted and started his madness.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by jeff1607(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2020
orisa37:
WHERE WAS HE WHEN THE CHINESE' INVADED OSUN STATE FOREST TO DO SOME MINING WITHOUT PERMISSION?

when the Chinese or Indians come to a foreign land the first port of call is the traditional rulers, any harm or damage that comes from using their land the so called traditional rulers are usually aware first hand and they are usually compensated
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Drizzy5001(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Kinikini: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2020
[Agree.

quote author=redsun post=92870628]

The main disruptive and destructive witches in Nigeria are the politicians and all the wayward people. If they do things right,people won't have any need for pastors,I'm and, Babalawo, and miracles.

The good which is the one that finds solutions to common problems [/quote]
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Femeto: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2020
Na this People go solve corruption.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by olawale1516(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2020
[so all those people am seeing are witches and wizards
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by B2mario(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/
Odikwa egwu oo. Some are still wearing face mask to protect them against Covid-19. I thought they have spiritual powers to stop unstoppable.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by B2mario(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Can they please stop this fulani herdsmen menace.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin I can see BBQ guy mum there

Lol!!! grin

Cc:
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Uyi168: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Not surprised, Na Benin man you be
.. Kk
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by davidque: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
orisa37:
WHERE WAS HE WHEN THE CHINESE' INVADED OSUN STATE FOREST TO DO SOME MINING WITHOUT PERMISSION?

He probably sold his fathers land too for some quid
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by victorazyvictor(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Uyi168:
Nice one..
The country hasn't done too well with Christians and Muslims at the helm of affairs..

Were they not here before christianity Jesus silent them? grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Coloradowater: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Like Thousands of pastors and imam with their brainwhased tatctics has changed Nigeria economy; clown!
FrancisDiote:
So they plenty like this they no fit change the economy of Nigeria. Yeye people
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by VicM6: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
wahala dey Nigeria... local man is finally tired to be tired. local man is finished.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.