Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Check Your Digital ID Number - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your Digital ID Number (48959 Views)

FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance / NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 / Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by adanny01(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2020
BigotMan:
Hello Nairalanders

That mobile app is fake

Nowhere on the NIMC website was this app referred

Once you enter your details your information is compromised

Be warned!

Can't be fake, I has correct data that no one can have access to unless you have the entire NIMC database.

Who will steal the database and put it on Google play store? Who will go through the stress and brand it NIMC?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by daprince098(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2020
lilachiever:
I lost my NIMC slip which contains my NIN, I also lost the SIM card that I used to register it.

Is there anyway I could get the NIN and the slip back?

First try to retrieve your lost sim you used to register for NIMC, then dial *346#

Note: you must have at least #20 airtime before dialing the code

1 Share

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by airminem(f): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2020
This is terible
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by davidtemi(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2020
emekaxy:

Don't worry go ahead and use your NIN number and phone number linked to the NIN to register on the app. Your new expiry date will be moved to 2025.
...but d app is not really coming up, does it take long to open?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by DIIGZ(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2020
The application is not on playstore anymore, anyone can please share it with me on 08031158818,i really need it as I have lost my slip but I have generate the nin through ussd code, I just need to print hard copy
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by BREYZ: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2020
Please guys, Share the App with me on Whatsapp, I can't download it as it was not found on PlayStore. 08135873718
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by DIIGZ(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2020
BREYZ:
Please guys, Share the App with me on Whatsapp, I can't download it as it was not found on PlayStore. 08135873718
having the same issue, please if you get it do share it with me too, 08031158818, if I get i will share it with you as well. I have lost my international passport and voter's card to theft, and I misplace the nin slip. I know my nin number but I need the physical card, have some issue to sort with my bank
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by jamace(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2020
The app has vamoosed from play store o. grin grin Only in Naija

Hope somebody has not hinted them that this method will not favour their fulani brothers hence the removal......
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by emekaxy: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
davidtemi:
...but d app is not really coming up, does it take long to open?

It's network try it again, or give a little time and try again

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by BREYZ: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
DIIGZ:
having the same issue, please if you get it do share it with me too, 08031158818, if I get i will share it with you as well. I have lost my international passport and voter's card to theft, and I misplace the nin slip. I know my nin number but I need the physical card, have some issue to sort with my bank

All right. I will
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Sunnycliff(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
The link has been revoked and the app deleted. Please I need it too
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by DONOGBOLE(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Send me another workable link. This ain't working..
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Waffarianman(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guys the app is not longer working and not on play store again. Its fake even when tried it last night after putting my information it display one Aboki name like that nonsense app.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by 01Kingsley: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
How did you download the soft copy of the ID card? I've seen my ID but to download is what I don't know how to go about it.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by survivor10(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
01Kingsley:
How did you download the soft copy of the ID card? I've seen my ID but to download is what I don't know how to go about it.

Please how do we download the soft copy?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by rocoh(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
obembet:

Can I register tru the app? And if yes.. How am I going to get it.. Then how long?

As long as you have BVN you already have NIN
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by rocoh(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Idrisk19:
what of those that have not register before, how are we going to generate NIN number..

As long as you have BvN you automatically have a NIN.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by jurist21(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
gungab:
Common Meeenh

They should just issue the card

I got a error message "There is already a trusted device registered with this NIN!

OP HELP
same error I got, have you had a solution to it?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by gungab(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
jurist21:

same error I got, have you had a solution to it?

No
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by jurist21(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
ladilawal82:

If it's app "data", Yes...

You need not delete the app itself... You only need to "Reset" (not delete) it. Just follow the instruction I sent earlier.
Boss attempts to login, shows I have already logged in from a trusted device. how do i go about his error?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by jurist21(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
gungab:

No
okay
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by obembet(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
rocoh:

As long as you have BVN you already have NIN

No, I haven't register before. I only have voters card and international passport
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by jaeyking(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
jimmyolasun:
the end is near, nobody should download or upload anything... this is a means of capturing your identity against the coming end days of the 666. bill gates knows about this.. pls warn your family and friends

please dont be offended.
but u are a fool
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by jimmyolasun: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
jaeyking:

please dont be offended.
but u are a fool

I'm not.. since you can't see the sarcasm in the post, then the sperm that made you is weak.. you an imbe'

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by KoredeOgreads: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jamjoon:
You be mumu
Mark of the beast loading...

Which century?
You must be a Christ embassy member
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Lyydia(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Couldn't download
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by rocoh(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
obembet:

No, I haven't register before. I only have voters card and international passport

You don’t need to register for NIN before having the number.As long as you have done BVN before NIMC automatically has you data and have given you a NIN.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by obembet(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
rocoh:

You don’t need to register for NIN before having the number.As long as you have done BVN before NIMC automatically has you data and have given you a NIN.

So what's the next thing to do.. Can I register tru the app or I should go to thier office
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Ddream6627(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
prof2007:

You don't need the NIMC slip anymore, as you now have a better option.

You need to use same phone number you registered with (if necessary, first recover your SIM card); then follow these steps:
1. Dial *346#
2. Type 1
3. Your NIN will display (write it down).
4. Download the NIMC App on your phone.
5 . Fill the NIN and your phone number (do NOT fill BVN!).
6. Your digital NIMC card will display.
7. You may choose to print or screenshot it, for your record/use.

Cheers.
pls someone told me that MTN office will ask for nimc before a sim can be retrieve.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by ladilawal82(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
jurist21:

Boss attempts to login, shows I have already logged in from a trusted device. how do i go about his error?

On the home page, click on the mobile phone picture/symbol by the extreme right at the bottom... then click on "Reset App".

Follow the instruction to re-enter your information as requested.

That should work.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Drdreluv: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ok
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by TheCork(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
obembet:

So what's the next thing to do.. Can I register tru the app or I should go to thier office

But y do u homebase people theif other people photo on yor profile juss to find man on nairaland? Y? So u theif babe picture so I can't tink u r pretty? Sweery u are a frauds.. no oofense angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.