Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Check Your Digital ID Number - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your Digital ID Number (48948 Views)

FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance / NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 / Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by RPG2020(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
post=92853543:
Slow and steady we will get to a new Nigeria.

We are in safe hands.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.
Ghost worker ride on
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Excuses: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dchampion65:

Can you for once be positive. You only know the beginning of a war. Clamouring for break up is not a guarantee that you will witness it

Please

Why did you given him relevance by mentioning him, the best revenge for such attention seekers is to ignore them..
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by davidtemi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
money121:

Got mine from my gtbank mobile app
not bvn num oo
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Is04970: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Height 26cm?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by alezzy13: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Addme:

I have never for once registered through NIMC or whatever but when I checked my GTB balance, I just saw my balance my BVN and my NIN displayed.
Seriously this is awesome.

Is through your internet platform or mobile? Cuz I can only see my bvn but not the nin
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by DEXTROVERT: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
liverpudian9:
I have been getting oops your submission returned an error any help on this, I dialed *346# I got my nin number which was the same on the slip but it isn't login in

What i did was to update the app
and it went through after this initial error
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Excuses: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
FrLukas:

Can you point to where I mentioned war in my post? undecided

Always thinking your smart..acting defensively..that's why your number 2..!
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Lekan239(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:
Generating Encryption keys please wait.......

Modified

Finally opened but showing someone else' name, no passport
I did mine three times and It was showing different people entirely, the fourth fifth and ten times trail kept on telling me my nin has been Link with another phone number, Nigeria Na scam other
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by alezzy13: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
money121:

Got mine from my gtbank mobile app

How did you generate it?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by adanny01(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Its obvious this thing is dead on arrival.

This is what my NIN and my number showed. I never saw anything on my number.

This means if someone has access to your NIN and phone no, your identity is automatically stolen.

There should be an OTP sent to my number, in that case the person needs me to use it but as it is, i am out of my own identity app.

Thanks but no thanks FG.

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by davidtemi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:

Modified

did u start it over? Like how many minutes b4 it finally come up?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Creeknigga(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:

Modified

Same issue here.
Different names, date and month of birth.
Different phone number also.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by obembet(f): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Excuses:

I don't think u can register on the app. U'll have to register with NIMC location nearest to you..cos during the process u'll be photographed and all finger prints captured..u can get it that same day..but get there early..

Thanks dear.. Any payment involve?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by horlarwereleh(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Drabeey:
Okay by now every bank should be able to register anyone just like the bvn process. Damn, to get registered with NIMC is kinda cumbersome. It's time I get mine.
Dial *346# with the number you used in registering. And for the slip, you can always go to their office to request another one for a token amount

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by SmartchildTutor: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adex2442:

Did it bring out all yr details and picture
There isn't a picture.
But all other details are up.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by SmartchildTutor: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
DrHost:

How did you do it please
Click on the spanner and hammer icon, then settings and click on wipe mobile ID data. Then begin again
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by money121(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
davidtemi:
not bvn num oo
Yes not bvn but if u open gtworld app u will see the NIN
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Adex2442: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
SmartchildTutor:

There isn't a picture.
But all other details are up.

Mije has refused to login since I cleared the data
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by lilachiever(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Addme:

I dont know about other banks but If you use GTB, you can get it by simply check your balance through USSD.

Wow! Thanks, I'll try this.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by davidtemi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
money121:

Yes not bvn but if u open gtworld app u will see the NIN
na only my bvn dey show for d app nah
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by lilachiever(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
AshipaEk0:

If you have enrolled for the national ID card scheme, you can get your NIN by dialling *346# from the phone number associated with your voter's card, drivers licence, or BVN registration.

Ensure you have at least ₦20 airtime on your line and then dial the code.

Thanks
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by muimui(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Good one
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by tamdun: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bullshit, it's showing another person's info
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by motherlode: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bro... Your ID has appeared on another person's device while he/she may be trying to view theirs and unfortunately, he/she has secured the details with a 4-6 digit pin that can only be accessed by them.

I'm also in the same situation currently... The only hope we can have right now is for the person to either delete the app or wipe user data on the app through the app settings. The funniest thing be say the guy/gal no know sey another person don enter gau!

Modified:
Fortunately for me, I was able to login successfully after several attempts. However, I can't seem to download or screenshot the ID.

Adex2442:
What's this??
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Openbusiness: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Ahhhh
From Permanent plastic National ID card to Digital ID card
all the money for permanent card has been looted, now they expect us to pay to print and laminate cards by ourselves. The level of CORRUPTION in this Borrowhari regime is outstanding grin. After paying bribe to jump queue to do capture, we still have to pay to do print out and lamination. 2023 is not far again grin
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by rottable(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
fuckboys:
please how do I go about this
have you downloaded the application before? Maybe on another phone?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by davidtemi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
emekaxy:

Go to the phone icon by the right of the phone app many and click to reset it then you register the it again but providing your phone number and NIN number. It will come up
my card already expired since March, pls how can I go abt getting dis done?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by ice234: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Someone else details was displayed instead of mine. What do i do
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Adex2442: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
motherlode:
Bro... Your ID has appeared on another person's device while he/she may be trying to view theirs and unfortunately, he/she has secured the details with a 4-6 digit pin that can only be accessed by them.

I'm also in the same situation currently... The only hope we can have right now is for the person to either delete the app or wipe user data on the app through the app settings. The funniest thing be say the guy/gal no know sey another person don enter gau!

I implore you all to stop using this app as it could put others into a state of jeorpady that should have been avoided if the app was correctly developed. The app currently has an integrity level of 1.25 and users only have 12.5% chance of mining their correct data through the app.

Tho I am not an app developer but this shouldn't have been pushed to FP because it mines wrong user data even after correctly your NIN and Phone Number!

Cc: Seun

Rubbish app. Is there a way we can get the voters card data too
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Adex2442: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
all the money for permanent card has been looted, now they expect us to pay to print and laminate cards by ourselves. The level of CORRUPTION in this Borrowhari regime is outstanding grin. After paying bribe to jump queue to do capture, we still have to pay to do print out and lamination. 2023 is not far again grin

If they even allow us to print it out in their offices with money.. At least it will be good
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
[s]
Excuses:

Always thinking your smart..acting defensively..that's why your number 2..!
[/s]

Move along now junior.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by motherlode: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Not that I know of...

Adex2442:

Rubbish app. Is there a way we can get the voters card data too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Unveils Official Portrait For Second Term (picture) / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) / Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.