Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State (481 Views)

Edo State Government Construct Ekosodin Rd & Five Joining Street- Video / Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State by Glance(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
The Edo State Government is Currently Construct The Ekosodin Road and five Joining Street in ovia north east Local Goverment area, Edo State. The Resident of the Area Thank The Edo State Governor for Coming to their aim because the road have being bad for years. for the intervention of the State Goverment the Road is currently being Construct and the road. the Ekosodin Road is 2.175km why the rest is 1.555km. the rest of the community vow to support Godwin Obaseki on his Election. the Elders and youths of the area pledge their support on Governor Godwin Obaseki Administration. m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzNgOSVEc9s#
Re: Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State by Glance(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=Glance post=92851583]The Edo State Government is Currently Construct The Ekosodin Road and five Joining Street in ovia north east Local Goverment area, Edo State. The Resident of the Area Thank The Edo State Governor for Coming to their aim because the road have being bad for years. for the intervention of the State Goverment the Road is currently being Construct and the road. the Ekosodin Road is 2.175km why the rest is 1.555km. the rest of the community vow to support Godwin Obaseki on his Election. the Elders and youths of the area pledge their support on Governor Godwin Obaseki Administration.m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzNgOSVEc9s#
Re: Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State by Glance(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzNgOSVEc9s#
Re: Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State by mightyhazell: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
That road has been perennially bad... during my years in uniben in the early 2000s,hopping a bike on that ekosodin road to and from precious palm Royal hotel was always a nightmare for me and any lucky girl it was who was going to relax with me there.. sometimes after considering the torturous bumpy ride just to go swim,play billards n tennis and other fun activities,we just call it off and instead buy some drinks,indomie and eggs and then shoot forth the bolt on the bedroom door...
Re: Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
You go die if you show the pics OP ?
Re: Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State by zeusdgrt(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wake and see governor!
Re: Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State by Praxtech: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
mightyhazell:
That road has been perennially bad... during my years in uniben in the early 2000s,hopping a bike on that ekosodin road to and from precious palm Royal hotel was always a nightmare for me and any lucky girl it was who was going to relax with me there.. sometimes after considering the torturous bumpy ride just to go swim,play billards n tennis and other fun activities,we just call it off and instead buy some drinks,indomie and eggs and then shoot forth the bolt on the bedroom door...

wake and see governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzNgOSVEc9s
Re: Edo State Goverment Construct Ekosodin Road And Five Joining Street In Edo State by iluvdonjazzy: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Good JAB

(1) (Reply)

Victories From Ondo Local Government Election, “moaning” Of A Rapist / 2023: Prophet Predicts Intensive Political War Between Buhari, Tinubu / Lessons Learned From Obaseki Yesterday Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.