Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,656 members, 5,866,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 11:03 PM

Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult (3921 Views)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / African American Greek Homosexual Society Pays Ugandans To Upsurp Museveni 2020 / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 4:53pm On Sep 02
Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. Also many may use the name of their cults after barbarous tribes, animal names or named after the devil himself Satan.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 5:43pm On Sep 02
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 6:25pm On Sep 02
Boyfriend kills 3 yr. They are out of control and capable of doing mass murder by culling man with starvation and chaos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjkh3ZtH-Vk
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 8:15pm On Sep 02
O Jezebel O Jezebel straight from the pits of hell
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 9:19pm On Sep 02
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare.
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 10:02pm On Sep 02
3 pastors raped woman when she was young.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PQirzaUNEo
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 1:22am On Sep 03
Rise of the pagan world order
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 1:58am On Sep 03
The Negro Bed mother of the Boule mulatto one drop rule Black slave owners. They are the sons of Jewish slave masters via Negro Bed Wenches.

Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 10:21am On Sep 03
Greek pagan cults of dyonisus
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 11:09am On Sep 03
The original Greeks were Black Hamites who merged with White slaves they had captuered as they were marauders. Marauder is where you get the word Maur, Moor, Mor, Muur and Rom, and all its permutations. Some words are old and ancient and therefore have many spellings as it crosses various tongues. Yet the Greeks were engaged in erratic gnosis which can be defined as wild dancing, orgies, drunkenness, child sacrifice and they wore masks whilst performing these rituals. When the Jesuit Jews formed their synagogues cult at Universities in France during 1776 they intended to induct all professional doctors worldwide. The Jews are genetically from Italy the land of Greece this why they identify with being Greek. The White Italian Greeks therefore are the bastard sons of the Moors Berbers via White women bed slaves. These Jews ran the Atlantic Slave Trade from England and Scotland. The Boule Blacks are the bastard sons of the Jews. Prince Hall founder of Prince Hall Freemasonry was the Black bastard son of a Scottish Jew. This group pay their allegiance to White Jews as do the female branch Eastern Stars. These form the basis of Black Grerk fraternities and sororities who are homosexual pagans.

The sculptures depicted in the link below illustrate phony history created by White Jews who are the bastard children of the Original Black Greeks. These sculptures were newly created yet do precisely depict this pagan culture.
https://www.google.com/search?q=greek+dionysus+pagan+cults+black&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjcheSa3MzrAhXmV98KHdeNB74Q2-cCegQIABAB&oq=greek+dionysus+pagan+cults+black&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoECCMQJzoFCCEQqwJQhvcCWN2HA2DNjQNoAHAAeACAAX2IAZgGkgEDMC43mAEAoAEBwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=v71QX5yqNeav_QbXm57wCw&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=isnv

Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 1:51pm On Sep 03
The majority of Black people worldwide are still pagans unto this very day. Christianity was used as an uniform mask to hide paganistic rites and culture.
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 2:48pm On Sep 03
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 3:42pm On Sep 03
Rise of the pagan world order
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 4:12pm On Sep 03
The Black Church produces closeted homosexual men and women. They also produce sexual deviants that is people sleep around for money and power. They produce pagan homosexuals then persecute them by preaching against it after the fact. Yet the pastors are gay demons themselves who are trying to shield their hypocrisy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XWsz2lkzvw

Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 8:42pm On Sep 03
Rome is the Devil's church and Freemasons are the Devil's knights
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 9:20pm On Sep 03
O Jezebel O Jezebel straight from the pits of hell
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 12:11am On Sep 04
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 12:38am On Sep 04

Kaitlin Stanford

Kamala Harris/Instagram

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last few days (and honestly, who could blame you?), you'd be hard-pressed to miss the news that Joe Biden tapped Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) as his running mate. The announcement was nearly five months in the making, as the former vice president first shared back in mid-March that he'd be selecting a woman to run beside him. In that time, Harris' name was floated among a long list of others, though she was widely considered to be the favorite. And yet, when the news broke Tuesday, it still seemed to hit social media like a tidal wave.

All at once, Kamala supporters did a happy dance that could be felt throughout the country.

"Yay, Kamala!!!" tweeted one woman. "She has the right stuff for this moment, a combination of heart, brains, and bad-a--ery."

"There are fireworks going off in my Miami neighborhood right now," tweeted Republican political commenter Anna Navarro-Cardenas. "I'm sure it's somebody celebrating @joebiden/@KamalaHarris making history. I'm so happy. I love her story, her grit, her tenacity and the way she makes liars squirm under questioning. I <3 me some Kamala. Yes!"

Heck, even people who weren't on the Kamala train during the primary were happy with this news.

"I wasn't a Kamala fan in the beginning when she was running but she has redeemed herself when I learned more about her," one person tweeted. "There is no perfect politician and you won't get everything on your wish list."

Most of all, though, people couldn't get over just how many glass ceilings the Biden-Harris ticket could potentially shatter.

"Fantastic news -- a ray of hope for #WOC in politics everywhere," tweeted one person.

"First Black. First Asian. First WOC to be nominated VP. About d--n time," tweeted another.

Yep -- it certainly is.

No matter which side of the aisle you're on, you can't deny that Harris has a pretty incredible story.

She was born in 1964 in Oakland, California, to a Jamaican father and an Indian mother, who had both immigrated to America to study years earlier. Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, was a breast cancer researcher, and her father, Donald J. Harris, would become a professor of economics at Stanford University. Though they later welcomed a second daughter, Maya, the couple eventually divorced when Kamala was 7.

As a biracial child of the sixties, Harris saw the efforts of the civil rights movement play out in her own life.

This was particularly true when she became part of school integration efforts at Thousand Oaks Elementary School in Berkeley, California. Harris would famously mention this on a debate stage in July 2019, when she actually criticized Joe Biden for being opposed to busing at the time.

"There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bused to school every day," she told Biden. "That little girl was me."

One of her childhood friends, Carole Porter, recently underscored the positive impact that school integration had on young Black children at the time.

"To be able to be bused and go into this other environment. It transports you into a whole other little universe," Porter told ABC News. "It just expands your mind."

In the years that followed, she went on to study law at Howard University and make a name for herself in her home state.

She did that first as a star prosecutor, then as a district attorney in San Francisco, and later as state attorney general.

In 2016, Kamala was elected as a junior state senator in California, where she continues to serve to this day. In the last three years, she's also emerged as a force to be reckoned with on the Senate floor -- particularly during her questioning of Attorney General Jeff Sessions in 2017 and the recent impeachment hearings of President Trump.

Most notably, she entered the race for the Democratic nomination for president last year but ultimately suspended her campaign in December 2019 amid dwindling polling numbers.

Another title she wears (quite proudly) is that of stepmom.

In 2014, Harris married entertainment lawyer Doug Emhoff after several years of dating. When they met, Emhoff was a divorced dad of two young teens named Cole and Ella. It was something that Harris admitted feeling nervous about in a 2019 essay for Elle, which is now going viral.

"I was determined not to insert myself in their lives until Doug and I had established we were in this for the long haul," Harris wrote. "Children need consistency; I didn't want to insert myself into their lives as a temporary fixture because I didn't want to disappoint them. There's nothing worse than disappointing a child."

Eventually, they did meet -- and according to Harris, it couldn't have gone better. Today, she shares a close-knit bond with both children, who are now in their early 20s and affectionately refer to her as "Momala."

It's safe to say that Kamala is something of a pioneer for women of color, who rarely see themselves in positions of power.

And that's clearly something that gave her an edge over other VP contenders.

"Joe Biden understood this historic moment required a tough, smart, and respected public servant," Donna Brazile, the former Democratic National Committee chairperson, said in an interview with the Associated Press.

It feels especially poignant given the year of racial turmoil the US has seen.

"We're in this moral inflection point of this country and Vice President Biden is someone who's talked about healing the soul of our country and certainly one of the ways to do that is to uplift the voices of Black women," said Karen Finney, a senior Democratic strategist who served as spokesperson for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

But here's why her pick as a potential VP really matters.

Aside from the countless women Harris might inspire to run for office, there's also an entire generation of little girls who are watching right now too. And can you imagine if they grew up in a world where a Black woman VP wasn't just some kind of a pipe dream?

Joe Biden acknowledged the magnitude of this in a tweet he posted on Wednesday.

"This morning, little girls woke up across this nation -- especially Black and Brown girls who so often may feel overlooked and undervalued in our society -- potentially seeing themselves in a new way," he wrote. "As the stuff of Presidents and Vice Presidents."

Biden isn't the only one who's been struck by this, though. So was China Cochran, a Michigan resident who recently ran for the state's House of Representatives.

"It tells Black girls that they can be president," Cochran told the Associated Press this week. "If you look back at Shirley Chisholm, she ran so that Kamala could lead at this moment. I think it's important for us to look at that and see other young women of color realize that they can go after their dreams and really make change in our world."

In an Op-Ed for Alabama.com, columnist Roy S. Johnson said the announcement made him think of his own daughter and the hope this may give her.

[I thought] about what she’s seen in her 23 years," Johnson wrote. "About what she's lived. About the way she'll make, too. About how high she, and so many other young Black woman, can fly."

Sonia Patel, a mom of two from Michigan, took to the Facebook page Pantsuit Nation to share just how much this moment also means for Indian-Americans.

"I grew up Indian in a very white town. I went to Catholic school and was one of just a handful of people of color. There was a time when I wished I had blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin -- just so I could achieve anything. Even as a child, I felt life would be easier that way," Patel wrote.

"If I go back to that time and tell that little girl that Kamala Devi Harris could be our first female Vice President, I would have never believed it. I want every little girl in this country to think she can be President one day. I want them to believe. Yesterday's historic announcement meant so very much to so very many of us. Thank you, Senator (soon-to-be Madame Vice President) Harris. My heart is full and I'm ready to fight."

Another person who understands how huge this moment is? Michelle Obama.

The former First Lady took to Facebook on Thursday to write a moving post about why it hits so hard for Black women and girls:

"You get used to it, even as a little girl -- opening the newspaper, turning on the TV, and hardly ever seeing anyone who looks like you. You train yourself to not get your hopes up. And sometimes it's a battle just to keep telling yourself that you might deserve more. Because no matter how much you prepare, no matter what grades you get or even how high you rise at work, it always feels like someone is waiting to tell you that you're not qualified. That you're not smart enough. That you're too loud or too bossy. That there's just something about you … you're just not quite the right fit.

"Change can be slow and frustrating, but signs of progress are all around us. This week Senator Kamala Harris, the daughter of Jamaican and Indian immigrants, became the first Black woman and first Asian-American woman on a major party's presidential ticket. I’ve been thinking about all those girls growing up today who will be able to take it for granted that someone who looks like them can grow up to lead a nation like ours. Because Kamala Harris may be the first, but she won't be the last.

"I am here for it all. Let us embrace and celebrate this moment. Go get 'em girl."

TWEET THIS >

The importance of seeing ourselves in the leaders who represent us is not lost on Harris.

But she's also been pretty vocal about how being a woman of color in politics has created added hurdles.

"There is a difficulty in imagining that someone who we have never seen can do a job that has been done 45 times by someone who is not that person," she said in a 2019 interview for Axios.

At the time, she was talking about her ability to be seen as a future president, but the same can certainly be said today, in terms of her electability as vice president.

Now that all eyes are on her once again, it's hard to ignore the many ways that Kamala Harris has been a trailblazer.

Though she and Biden still have quite the race ahead of them, this week's VP news has certainly energized part of the nation. To many supporters, it symbolizes just how far we've come as a nation; to others, it's yet another reminder of how far we still have left to go. But either way, it's safe to say that even Kamala knows that making history is not necessarily the same as changing it.

"My mother had a saying," she once tweeted in 2017. "'You may be the first to do many things, but make sure you're not the last.'"

Hopefully, Harris will be far from the last woman of color we see on a presidential ticket -- no matter what party they belong to.

They pulled the same enthusiastic message with Obama that his being president would have a huge effect upon Black children. And did it Pres. Obama legalized Gay Marriage and since that time the world statistics on child abuse has blown up all over the world. Kamala Harris has almost locked up as many Blackmen than Bill Clinton. When she was announced as V.P the prison stock went up. What are Black girls going to do when all the black boys are destroyed? Who will they marry? Who will be the fathers of their children? White Jewish men like Kamala Harris has married? Think of the end because we are at the end of an age. Who will protect Black women and girls if all the Black men and boys are destroyed?

You think homosexual males are better than men of God? So what are these homosexual men doing to protect you? They are sex trafficking and defiling children in churches and schools, spreading Aids to women and children. And these are perverts that's what a pastor called himself in court. He called himself a pervert because he is.

All them pagan cults believe nonsense because they have faith in those made up gods.

Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 1:09am On Sep 04
Wake up out your slumber
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 11:23am On Sep 04
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 2:25pm On Sep 04
Preaching against sin while committing abomination in secret a pastor caught being a devil. These homosexual men love to take advantage of single women especially raising children alone. They take the place of their fathers and molesting them recruiting them for Satan. They are even sex trafficking children in the Black community these homosexual men and deviant women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJFt5EkSow0
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 2:46pm On Sep 04
Always see for yourself
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 3:10pm On Sep 04
Greetings

So while these homosexual men were defiling children among priests and pastors Kamala Harris prosecuting office was imprisoning innocent Blackmen to pad her record. This was done also by the Baltimore police task force they were arresting and convicting innocent Blackmen to pad their drug arrest record. Remember it's a pedophile network that runs through the government by pagan cults who shield the pagan traditions. The same thing is done in Africa and all across the world by pagan criminal mafias. Cults are god gangs built around corruption and exploiting the people they mainly profit off of death.
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 3:48pm On Sep 04

5 Reasons the LGBTQ Community Loves Kamala Harris

With the addition of the California Senator, Joe Biden has assembled the most pro-equality presidential ticket in U.S. history.

When Kamala Harris accepted Joe Biden’s invitation to become his running mate, she brought to the table a pro-LGBTQI+ political record that goes back to 2004, when she was sworn in as District Attorney of San Francisco.

Arguably, this is the most pro-equality ticket in history, as it is shown by these five key indicators in Harris’ career:

Hate Crimes Unit: As San Francisco Attorney General, in 2004 Harris established a hate crimes unit to investigate and prosecute anti-LGBTQI+ violence. In 2006, she organized a conference to discuss strategies to end the use of the so-called “gay and transgender panic defense”— a legal strategy in which a defendant claims they acted in a state of violent, temporary insanity because of unwanted sexual advances. This paved the way for California to become the first state in the nation to ban this practice in law. As U.S. Senator, in 2018, Harris co-authored a bill to prohibit the practice nationally.
Rejection of “Kill the Gays” Proposition: As California’s Attorney General, she fervently refused to defend Proposition 8–a ban on marriage equality passed by popular vote in 2008. In 2013, a federal court declared it unconstitutional, and later a different ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court had a similar effect. After marriage equality returned to California, Harris officiated the wedding of the couple who were plaintiffs in the case, the first marriage of an LGBTQI+ couple performed in the state following the decision. In 2015, she declined to certify a measure to institute the death penalty for same-sex acts, better known as the “Kill the Gays” initiative. Harris asked a judge to relieve her from her duties as attorney general to make carry on with the legal process that would allow the creator of the initiative to seek supporting signatures, and the court sided with her by declaring the proposition was unconstitutional.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013- As California Attorney General, Kamala Harris discussing the Supreme Court ruling on Proposition 8 in Los Angeles. The justices issued two 5-4 rulings in their final session of the term. One decision wiped away part of a federal anti-gay marriage law that has kept legally married same-sex couples from receiving tax, health and pension benefits. The other was a technical legal ruling that said nothing at all about same-sex marriage but left in place a trial court’s declaration that California’s Proposition 8 is unconstitutional.Image via AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes

Ally in the Senate: As a senator, Harris has been a staunch ally of LGBTQI+ rights, frequently co-sponsoring pro-equality legislation and speaking out against violence faced by trans women. She is also a co-sponsor of the Equality Act, a congressional bill that would amend many nondiscrimination laws to include LGBTQI+ people and protect us in many areas uncovered to this date including employment, housing, credit, education, public spaces and services, federally funded programs, and jury service.
Presidential Platform: As candidate for president, she called for ending the transgender military ban and religious exemptions to anti-discrimination laws. Harris has also vowed to push for the reversal of policies that discriminate against LGBTQI+ people in adoption, housing and public accommodations. Harris even promised to create a White House advocate for LGBTQI+ affairs, something she hopefully will advocate for as the next Vice President. She also vowed to put LGBTQI+ people in the Cabinet and top positions if she were elected.
Perfect Score: In every single one of her three years as a U.S. Senator, Harris has earned a perfect 100 on every Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Congressional Scorecard. She supports efforts to prevent anti-LGBTQI+ bullying in schools. She also opposes using religion as a license to discriminate. And she also supports banning harmful “conversion therapy.”

In sum, Kamala Harris has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to human rights for all LGBTQI+ people throughout her career. And she joins Joe Biden, who announced his support of marriage equality before President Barack Obama came out in favor of it.

Biden and Harris are staunch supporters and allies of the LGBTQI+ struggle, a stark contrast to the regressive and harmful policies enacted by Donald Trump and Mike Pence. We will all breathe a sigh of relief when Biden and Harris are sworn in as President and Vice President of the United States next January.

Harris the Deva has a reputation for protecting the pagan tradition they call LGBT. Those are the only people she protected while she went after the Blackman on behalf of the White Jews that run the Jesuit Holy See of the Bishop. You think Harris is out to help Black girls, no Obama the secret gay didnt help nobody but the pagan world.

Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 4:23pm On Sep 04
It's a pedophile network.

Some of them are groomers

Some of them are traffickers

Some of them are look out and watchers

Some of them are hired legal protection elected officials and appointed

Some of them are intimidation like gay mob
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 4:37pm On Sep 04

Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 6:18pm On Sep 04
Gay politics and gay law and gay religion
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 6:21pm On Sep 04
2 closeted blackmen kill another for exposing them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v37-UdwtaSo
Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 6:30pm On Sep 04
Gay White pastor who was anti gay caught molesting boys. And I assumed Black pastors were this insidious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk5qRYpplDs

Re: Kamala Harris & African American Elites Are Apart Of Greek Homosexual Pagan Cult by TheBedWench: 7:56pm On Sep 04
Transworker says pastor was a regular paying customer. They love pagan sex and defying God. They have no respect for God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPEc8j00mDw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola & Van Vicker Will Be Starring In A New International Film Called Amina / Yoruba Movie Stars, Shola Shobowale And Doris Simon, On RED Carpte (photos) / Beverly Osu Finally Admits Having Séx In Big Brother Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.