Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? (18604 Views)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by careytommy37(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Zombies
Zombies Everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by kalvoken(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2020
20 hrs +

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2020
20 hrs here in Igbo etche Rivers state
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by beezman(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Right now in osisioma Aba close to ngwa high school there has been no light for months,I don’t even think Nepal Dey remember this area

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by ucheclub(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Some times we won't get for days. Badagry side is something else. Light situation there is not encouraging at all

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Razzman1: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2020
20 hrs maiduguri wulari

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Texty: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Hello

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by finalboss(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2020
One week now 24/7

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by veraponpo(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Very stable and has been running for more than 2 months in my area.

I have only used my generator for 30 minutes in the last 2 weeks.

Buhari has done well in this area.

Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by SIRRITE: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Bayelsa is 4-7 hours in whole a week, some times we have no light in a week. Am planning of beating nepa now

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Sometimes a week or months with steady power supply, mokwa Niger state

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by bbbabes(f): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2020
i supply myself POWER as a freelancer
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by simplyesther(f): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2020
23.9hrs a day. Sustainability is the issue. Otherwise, dem dey try. I think its the rainy season

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by alfredilly: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Ore, Benin Electricity Distribution. 72 hrs non stop and 72 hrs total blackout

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Anyone from ABA here?

Umungasi , Abayi areas,?
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Thryphosa(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2020
22 hours plus for the past 5 years unless transformer get issues

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Quite good.

Location in the Capital.

(I suspect AEDC directs power to people who pay regularly)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Farki: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Same thing as usual in Eti-Osa power for a few hours each day. When the rain starts again they will be telling us all power belongs to Jesus.

All the people saying 24 hours, 22 hours 17 hours is it the same Nigeria we are staying in?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by quickberry(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Power don die...people in some parts of Lagos State no get light, agbado,ijoko,oyero,gasline, adiyan, tollgate,sango, oke-aro, these places dey suffer power supply o

These places are in Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Temmylee01(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2020
In zuba FCT it's only three hours day time and three hours in the midnight shikena

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by forghe(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2020
after the shut down of afam power station by oyibo youths last friday, we've being enjoying 19hrs power supply. I hope it remains like this.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by StoneColdxx(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2020
We still do Electricity sharing. We have electricity for 2days and on the 3rd day, we won’t have.
However, during the “on” days, we get electricity for AT LEAST 17hours.
Location - Ayobo, Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2020
my dear here I'm in PH lights is always on 24/7.
sometimes we beg NEPA to take the light make person no blind watching movie all the time .

infact light just dey waste for here. with little or no bill self.

sometimes when am traveling I feel like traveling with the light because in my place in Imo state u can stay up to 5months u no go see even comon half current self to charge phone self;

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2020
beezman:
Right now in osisioma Aba close to ngwa high school there has been no light for months,I don’t even think Nepal Dey remember this area

I think power situation in ABA is generally poor same thing goes to majority of South East states

I think it's more of sabotage within than a true reflection of power situation in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by hisgrace090: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2020
McCoy662:

Just say for the areas u know. Where I stay in Ebonyi, sometimes we go weeks without light. The most annoying thing is that a matured NEPA employee can just wake up one day and start flashing the light. It has been like that for over 4 months I moved in here. Any one that stays in Ebonyi and is using Ogoja line can attest to this.

Verdict: on average, 30 mins per day.

Imo and abia state are same, no light. Half of Anambra state have light.

Sir Emeka offer still runs eedc in his usual manner of when he was Anambra state gov mbadinujus godfather, of porcketing everything alone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by mamaafrik(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Iyanapaja,Lagos 16/24 hours .

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by samsard(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2020
evansjeff:

safe to say there's a certain level of stability in power supply in the country at the moment
Not where I'm at. These are isolated cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by popcykaylah(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2020
16hrs a day in my area but in my brother’s it’s 24/7

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Which location in benin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 / 2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / “APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.