Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? (18600 Views)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by ukaface(f): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2020
Since Sunday Nepa never carry light oooo

It is not normal,I'm scared of even seeing light .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Temmylee01(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2020
[In zuba FCT it's only three hours day time and three hours in the midnight shikena]
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by engela7(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2020
I'm writhing from Ezi-orsu in Oguta LGA of Imo State.
To be frank there has been an improvement since the last 3 months. We enjoy at least 20 hours of power supply daily.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by munachiso58(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2020
for abia state here in umuahia since two days no low current talk more of full
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by much123456(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2020
The electricity has been very super impressive oo. I have a whole full week with no interruption ooo. Start offing my fridge and Co. I hail oo. I stay in ago palace. Close to fasheun bridge

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by chloride6: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2020
This is how you people deceive yourself.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Temmylee01(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2020
In zuba FCT it's only three hours day time and three hours in the midnight shikena
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Bakr4u: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2020
my area is 24/7 power supply
cletz991:
angrywhere in benin?
my area is 24/7 power supply
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by omenka(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2020
I can't use 24 hrs to assess because we mostly get more than that. So, I'd say 47 hours in 48.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Angelfrost(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2020
airminem:
Steady electricity of 160 hours in a 7day week at PARKVIEW IKOYI

If Parkview no see light, who else go see am??!...

Let's leave highbrow areas... I will like to know how many people living across the mainlands and slums have up to 12hour power supply in a day.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by cletz991(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Which area embarassed
Bakr4u:
my area is 24/7 power supplymy area is 24/7 power supply
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by udemzyudex(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't want to start stating details of how frequent public electricity has been but most people will agree with me that there is more than 50% improvement in electric supply in the past 2 years.

We are not where a country of 60 years old ought to be but we must give it to Buhari on this one

I once lived in a Federal estate in Abuja where we had no light for about six months. Thanks to Obasanjo

Who ask you for all this stories naa, why your oversabi too much? Over the past 2 years my foot.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Apawicked: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Nuttella:
Why is this power stable at this period of the year?
its rainy season. The only time you can tell if power has really improved in Nigeria is doing the dry season. That's when you hear the whole grid is down and bla blah as excuses for the power situation
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
4 to 5hrs a day in Orlu IMO state
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
4 to 5hrs a day in Orlu IMO
so poor,
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by SpaceX: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't want to start stating details of how frequent public electricity has been but most people will agree with me that there is more than 50% improvement in electric supply in the past 2 years.

We are not where a country of 60 years old ought to be but we must give it to Buhari on this one

I once lived in a Federal estate in Abuja where we had no light for about six months. Thanks to Obasanjo
I always see your moniker, thought you had sense. Name the estate now? Keep defending Buhari.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by jamalnation(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
24/7 Sacramento
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by SaintLucia: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2020
The power sector has improved because of an improvement in the transmission system. I pray the transmission system continue to grow more cos that's the only section that has been hindering the work of GENCO and DISCO.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by toolovely(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2020
At Mgbuoba, New Road, port Harcourt Rivers State, we only see light only 3 hours a day. Sometimes you won't see at all for 2 days. They will give the light 5-7am and then 5-6pm. That's it for the whole day.
You can never sleep with light or see light during the day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by slimik: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2020
veraponpo:
Very stable and has been running for more than 2 months in my area.

I have only used my generator for 30 minutes in the last 2 weeks.

Buhari has done well in this area.

Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

Liar!
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by puretayo(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Let's say 18 hrs p/day here in enugu. Monarch area to precise
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by SaintLucia: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2020
beezman:
Right now in osisioma Aba close to ngwa high school there has been no light for months,I don’t even think Nepal Dey remember this area
U people are not part of Nigeria naw. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by SpaceX: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Grgton:

so poor,
same thing in my place.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2020
evansjeff:
So it's straight forward.

I will start with mine, I have been hearing of 24hrs steady light, I never believed until recently, I am in Benin City, Edo state. The area I stay in Benin, we have 24hrs stable light. Though we heard the line is a special federal line.

Sometimes self, the light dey tire me, I've been thinking about how to make maximum use of it.

So tell us yours, indicate your state and exact town.

Let's get this on front page to have a wider view cross the country.

Point of correction please there is nothing like special federal line.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by SaintLucia: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Anyone from ABA here?

Umungasi , Abayi areas,?
U are asking from another country. grin
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by chiol: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2020
McCoy662:

Just say for the areas u know. Where I stay in Ebonyi, sometimes we go weeks without light. The most annoying thing is that a matured NEPA employee can just wake up one day and start flashing the light. It has been like that for over 4 months I moved in here. Any one that stays in Ebonyi and is using Ogoja line can attest to this.

Verdict: on average, 30 mins per day.

Your own is better. In Afikpo, the suffering has been like hell since 2015. In fact, anybody that survived in Afikpo Ebonyi state from 2015 till date can survive even in hell.

The microwave I bought since 2015 has been in the carton rusting till date. The light comes like in average of once in two months for those that do not have transformer issues. For those of us using the same transformer with the LG secretariat, since 2015 we have not seen light for a second.

A whole local government has been unable to restore their transformer for about six years now. I do not know what they are doing with their allocation that should be close to a hundred million monthly. #restoreafikpolight

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by jokotus: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
The power situation in Ijako sango is twice in a week. Really bad.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by bazzyblings: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
evansjeff:
So it's straight forward.

I will start with mine, I have been hearing of 24hrs steady light, I never believed until recently, I am in Benin City, Edo state. The area I stay in Benin, we have 24hrs stable light. Though we heard the line is a special federal line.

Sometimes self, the light dey tire me, I've been thinking about how to make maximum use of it.

So tell us yours, indicate your state and exact town.

Let's get this on front page to have a wider view cross the country.

Please which area in Beni. Are you ? Cus I am in Beni
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by SaintLucia: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
RuddyFusion:

I think power situation in ABA is generally poor same thing goes to majority of South East states

I think it's more of sabotage within than a true reflection of power situation in Nigeria
They are not part of Nigeria. grin
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by babyfaceafrica: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2020
20+ hours, Agege
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Kenny242(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Kaduna state
At least 20hrs average

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC / Bauchi Gold Mine: Mineral Resource Discovery In The State Excites Government / Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.