Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1686 Views)

Article On Education In Nigeria / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Dpsychologist: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2020

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by PetersKID(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nice
Re: . by ymstar(m): 1:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Great, I'll soon come add mine
Re: . by Runningwater(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Just went back in time after reading the quotes, when education is valued in our society unlike now.
Re: . by LeoGrimwade: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2022
This post is very helpful and totally coordinating with regards to the houses open for buying. This post genuinely stands out as I was looking for resumes planet services to complete my thesis work easily and to get more familiar with regarding the new expenses.
Re: . by ElizabethWe: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Education is something that every child should experience. So it's no wonder why so many people love quotes on education. Must you check this best resume writing service 2022 and get more new tips about study task. There are many that are good and can help inspire or motivate you. Sometimes our teachers quote some of these quotes for us in school, but we don't always remember what they are. You may even have the quote memorized from long ago. It's time to get a refresher with this collection of 50 legendary quotes on education.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of The Best Programing Assignment Services / Best Universities In Nigeria 2021 - Webometrics / Unizik-nau: Any Info, On Obtaining "Proof Of English Language Proficiency Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.