Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience (3153 Views)

If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
if you have no respect for my person and hit me, then you deserve the exact same treatment from me...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Well I've never really hit or slapped a guy in my life... Not the physical type but I can abuse oooo and arrange your beating if you misbehave. grin

I don't think I will appreciate a scene in which my guy will hit a lady or any lady will slap my man, so if any lady hits him in my presence I will do justice myself. However,if he chose to hit her back in my absence, well she got what she deserved. It takes a lady nothing to keep her hands to herself.
Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Villagemeat: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
JidennaJason:
Yes, publicly... Though I gave her the reason to do that by calling her attention to her white Jean trouser which was heavily stained by her flow.

I for mind my business oh, but I hate to see how she was jumping up and down unaware of her back..

So I approached her and told her she's bleeding at her ass in the most silent way, she turned and delivered a hot slap on my cheeks..

The thing pain me, and some other ladies who saw what happened, I had to restrain myself and the other girls coming in to say their "mind"

Saw her again at AJ fast food, she quickly recognize me and apologize, we quickly exchanged numbers and she promise to pay me a visit.

She came and it was really a good time together.
continue
Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
JidennaJason:
Yes, publicly... Though I gave her the reason to do that by calling her attention to her white Jean trouser which was heavily stained by her flow.

I for mind my business oh, but I hate to see how she was jumping up and down unaware of her back..

So I approached her and told her she's bleeding at her ass in the most silent way, she turned and delivered a hot slap on my cheeks..

The thing pain me, and some other ladies who saw what happened, I had to restrain myself and the other girls coming in to say their "mind"

Saw her again at AJ fast food, she quickly recognize me and apologize, we quickly exchanged numbers and she promise to pay me a visit.

You didn't deserve that slap, she was a brat! And you did nothing wrong, same ladies wouldn't bait an eyelid to tell a guy his zipper is down. They would even mock him!

And you shouldn't have taken sex for compensation,it is too cheap. But then you know what appease you better.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by symplyrachel(f): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
if you have no respect for my person and hit me, then you deserve the exact same treatment from me...

There is no achievement in hitting a lady. Some scums think it's a real-man thing to always hit ladies when they misbehave. Man up and settle matters in another way.
Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
JidennaJason:

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2020
symplyrachel:
There is no achievement in hitting a lady. Some scums think it's a real-man thing to always hit ladies when they misbehave. Man up and settle matters in another way.

there is also no achievement when women are hitting men, but sadly many mad women do it. only a damn fool will stand while doing nothing, when a woman can easily hurt him real bad (i guess you believe mad women dont smash bottle on top of men's head, abi?). the more you do nothing, the more these foolish abusive women are brazen.

in my world, its tit for tat!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by realestate99: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2020
symplyrachel:

lol!!! women will never change, same old tactics.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by DonMekino(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Once....in a waec exam hall, an external invigilator entered the exam hall and in panick sbd flunged his textbook towards my seat, I knew I wasn't going to use it because it was Agricultural sci exam...but I couldn't risk being implicated so I hid the book under my locker. The supervisor left almost immediately, the girl directly behind me now started asking for the book, I told her that it's not her own, she started calling me names, I stood up and took her omr obj paper...wrong move....she slapped me, and wanted to slap a second one, I held her and she was so light like feather....I nearly gave her a commensurate slap, but I just restrained myself...the guys in the hall were urging me and shouting that I should beat her up. I just left her and concentrated on my exam.... afterwards, she came and apologized and me too. She invited me over to her lodge as the exams wore on...the rest they say is history

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nova1988(m): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2020
Yes oo it was my cousin omo see fighting we even brought knife into the matter I have a scar on my shoulder to remind me of that day.

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 16, 2020
I swear to God it's was around 2006 at a well side and ever since then nothing of such never happened again
I told her to stop fetching water from that well cause it has already dried up and my mom told me to lock the well cause there will be no water left for us when the well dry up she didn't answer me I forcefully removed her (Dóró) drawer from the well
Omo the next thing I heard on my cheek was a dirty hot slap as a sharp guy it's wasn't too cold before I dashed her mine she's older than me though
Funniest thing she's the daughter of the owner of my school back then
The next day at school wasn't funny why?
Cause that's was the very first day I was given 24 strokes of Cane

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Ahmback(m): 2:33am On Aug 16, 2020
as an introvert, you can't just slap me and go away with it...

even if I am wrong, don't be the first to raise your hands on me.
I go beat u beta one, so that next time you'll behave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Palema007:
You didn't deserve that slap, she was a brat! And you did nothing wrong, same ladies wouldn't bait an eyelid to tell a guy his zipper is down. They would even mock him!

And you shouldn't have taken sex for compensation,it is too cheap. But then you know what appease you better.
I know you would think we had sex....

But you're wrong Ariza.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by DMPaulSr: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Nova1988:
Yes oo it was my cousin omo see fighting we even brought knife into the matter I have a scar on my shoulder to remind me of that day.
Mad cheesy
Omoh na till-death fight una do grin
Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2020
symplyrachel:

FOOL

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2020
See some funny comments.. A lady has no single right to hit a man.. I believe a man should be respected,be it old or young. And if any lady is so foolish to hit/slap a man, the man should do same. We ladies should stop playing the victim and never hit a lady. That's nonsense. Ladies using that as an advantage to harass men. When we know our bone no strong grin

Personally, I hate insults/fight/exchanging of words etc. I rather just walk away

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by roybanjo100(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2020
i slapped her, she return the slap, i follow the idiot with series of blow....i dont take nonsense, though i'm gentle
Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
I know you would think we had sex....

But you're wrong Ariza.
My bad... Sorry about that, 9ja mentality speaking through me now...lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Palema007:
My bad... Sorry about that, 9ja mentality speaking through me now...lipsrsealed
It's no problem...

Atleast, I now enjoy quality Egusi pepper soup and starch anytime she visit. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Adasun(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kola5281:
Mehhhhn I'm a really cool easy going dude but some few occasions has made me forget my hands on the cheek of pretty young ladies....

the first one happened years back.....my mum had some issues with one random woman, so the woman daughter out of annoyance slapped my mum. my mum later came home that evening and told us na....the strength that was ignited in me that very minute pass Thor own cos the girl that slapped my mom was one small girl that puberty was disturbing, prolly around 17 yrs sha. i went to the girl house and told her I demanded an apology from her to my mom. the girl made the mistake of her lifetime by telling me she'll slap me just like she did to my mom..Ladies and gents, the slap I landed on her should prolly be measured in Tonnnes cos I felt for her..las las she apologized sha....

lemme just stop here cos there's more
correct
Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by MJBOLT: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
roybanjo100:
i slapped her, she return the slap, i follow the idiot with series of blow....i dont take nonsense, though i'm gentle

Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Nova1988(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
DMPaulSr:

Mad cheesy
Omoh na till-death fight una do grin

Aswear oh na only God help me
Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Kola5281(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
See some funny comments.. A lady has no single right to hit a man.. I believe a man should be respected,be it old or young. And if any lady is so foolish to hit/slap a man, the man should do same. We ladies should stop playing the victim and never hit a lady. That's nonsense. Ladies using that as an advantage to harass men. When we know our bone no strong grin

Personally, I hate insults/fight/exchanging of words etc. I rather just walk away
you really get brain babe....you don't have strength to fight or even pound yam sef and yet you raise your tiny hands right slap a guy......OYO ooooo
Re: Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience by Kola5281(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
roybanjo100:
Haba blow ke? is too much na

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Framed & Imprisoned For 2 Years Only To Be Released And Realize My Brother / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom / What Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.