Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

How To Enjoy Your Weekend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Enjoy Your Weekend (143 Views)

5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian / 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke / Enjoy Your Lives, There Is No Much To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Your Weekend by TemidayoRiches(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Source: http://www.temidayoriches.com/index.php/2020/08/15/how-to-enjoy-your-weekend/

I can remember when I was in primary school, in those days whenever I am going home with my younger brother on a Friday, we tell ourselves all the things we are going to do during the weekend, we rant about how we will do this and that, how we will sleep all day, how we will drink so much water when we get home if we were thirty at the time etc, but the excitement is always short-lived. Before we know it, it is Monday again and we have to start the cycle again. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t lazy, but Mathematics could make me wanna skip school. So, the trend has been like that since forever. Now, there are things we must do on weekends like this. If you ever think of maximizing and enjoying the weekend, these are things you should do;

1. Don't bring work home
When I was in Secondary school ( Mayflower school, Ikenne), anytime we were to go on mid-term break or vacation, a lot of us deceive ourselves, we pack all our books with the hope that we would read everything before we come back but laughs, the reverse was always the case.

Though there were times we had to force ourselves to read because of Welcome tests, the test we write every first day of resumption that formed a part of our continuous assessment. In fact, that was the major motivation for our reading during vacation when we had to. It may be hard to free your mind from pending jobs but it is possible.

2. Plan
Kindly follow this link to continue reading�
http://www.temidayoriches.com/index.php/2020/08/15/how-to-enjoy-your-weekend/[sub][/sub]

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / God Talks To Us Everytime, But... / God Is Now Set To Avenge The Nigerian (political) Leaders Of Their Wickedness An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.