Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. (1992 Views)

Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please I really do need matured advice on what to do.
I have been with my girl for over two years now.
So far, I would say its been going really smoothly, she's the best and I really love her.

But the issue now is, her parents are not in support of us. It has really been a thug of war between her and her parents.
The parents are not even ready to set their eyes on me. I really wish they give me a chance to say something.
The most confusing part right now is, my girl has refused to let go. My parents are in support of us. My mum love her much.
But our hands are tired because we can't do anything to change their mind or see them to avoid embarrassment as they insist she must marry her tribal person.

I really don't know what to do at this point.
I really wish I could confidently say I could give up on her.. But truth is, I can't as I really do care about her.
She's Edo and am Yoruba.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by konkonbilo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
angry just give her belle. All their noise go calm down

5 Likes

Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
konkonbilo:
angry just give her belle. All their noise go calm down

Lol. What if complications arise. See its not even an option
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by GreatResearcher: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ojb194616:
I have been with my girl for over two years now.
So far, I would say its been going really smoothly, she's the best and I really love her.

But the issue now is, her parents are not in support of us. It has really been a thug of war between her and her parents.
The parents are not even ready to set their eyes on me. I really wish they give me a chance to say something.
The most confusing part right now is, my girl has refused to let go. My parents are in support of us. My mum love her much.
But our hands are tired because we can't do anything to change their mind or see them to avoid embarrassment as they insist she must marry her tribal person.

I really wish I could confidently say I could give up on her.. But truth is, I can't as I really do care about her.
She's Edo and am Yoruba.
Go and make money. When you are rich, you can marry from any tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Go and make money. When you are rich, you can marry from any tribe.

Am not broke.

2 Likes

Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by IbnBattuta1960: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Both of you should organise your court marriage.
Invite your parents.
Nobody can oppose the laws of the land.
From there, things will soften up.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by JERRY1925(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lol.. Well keep the faith.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by konkonbilo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ojb194616:

Lol. What if complications arise. See its not even an option
you never ready be that.

3 Likes

Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by ParpahSeventy: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
The situation is tough, she doesn't have siblings that you can use to access the parents?
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Righteousness89(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by IbnBattuta1960: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
konkonbilo:
you never ready be that.
Why you wan spend from cheque wey never clear?
Let them have a foundation first. Then, that one can take place.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
ParpahSeventy:
The situation is tough, she doesn't have siblings that you can use to access the parents?

They have spoken to their parents. Still no hope
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
Both of you should organise your court marriage.
Invite your parents.
Nobody can oppose the laws of the land.
From there, things will soften up.
Goodluck.

Lol. Awoo.
She can't.
If the reverse was the case.. I can.
But she's a woman.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by konkonbilo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

Why you wan spend from cheque wey never clear?
Let them have a foundation first. Then, that one can take place.
e get some kind situation wey be say ordinary eyes no fit solve, you sef go scatter am for them. Yoruba go say "oju lasan o se". Them no fit marry thier daughter, laslas them go calm down like that small boy wey tell him mama make hin calm down
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by ParpahSeventy: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ojb194616:

They have spoken to their parents. Still no hope
For me whatever you want, go all out to get it, maybe you can use them to pay the parents a visit, nothing is impossible, just be careful while you visit.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
They are not even happy that their daughter has found a responsible man willing to settle down. Foolish tribalistic parents! angry

When their daughter clocks 35 without a husband, maybe her father will impregnate her himself.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

For me whatever you want, go all out to get it, maybe you can use them to pay the parents a visit, nothing is impossible, just be careful while you visit.

Parents that are not even ready to hear my name.?
Ha..i can't visit o.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by IbnBattuta1960: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ojb194616:

Lol. Awoo.
She can't.
If the reverse was the case.. I can.
But she's a woman.
It's not your decision to make.
She should make the decision and let progress be made.
Abi, una two ready to stay like this till grey hair begin show?
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

It's not your decision to make.
She should make the decision and let progress be made.
Abi, una two ready to stay like this till grey hair begin show?

I just weak.
Just confused.
At some point her phone was taken from her for talking to me.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by ParpahSeventy: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ojb194616:

Parents that are not even ready to hear my name.?
Ha..i can't visit o.
Maybe you are not ready, you can't negotiate standing far off, how can you convince them! ?
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by flyingpig: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
loneprof:
They are not even happy that their daughter has found a responsible man willing to settle down. Foolish tribalistic parents! angry

When their daughter clocks 35 without a husband, [b]maybe her father will impregnate her himsel[/b]f.
grin
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

Maybe you are not ready, you can't negotiate standing far off, how can you convince them! ?

I am.
But I really don't like stress.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by GreatResearcher: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ojb194616:

Am not broke.
and u are not rich either
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by GreatResearcher: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ojb194616:

I just weak.
Just confused.
At some point her phone was taken from her for talking to me.
she must be underage then.

1 Like

Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
she must be underage then.
26..parents really stubborn.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Vyzz: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
and u are not rich either

Lol.. Well life is life.
Am just very OK!
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by ParpahSeventy: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ojb194616:

I am. But I really don't like stress.
You should go for another girl then.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by tobenuel(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
The last time I checked, Edo and Yoruba have always inter married
So clear other things and make it known

3 Likes

Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Tladybukky(f): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pray

Prayers Changes things, tell God to favour you before her parents if she's really the right choice for you.

Who ever findth a wife, find a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord.

Cheers
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by SavageResponse(m): 12:32am On Aug 16, 2020
End the relationship and move on

1 Like

Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Kobicove(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:
I have been...

She's Edo and am Yoruba.

Do not marry this lady without the approval of her parents, ignore people telling you to elop with her and get married elsewhere undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How humans are giving birth to demons / What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) / See The Man Kim Kardashian Left Kanye For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.