Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

New Digital National Identity Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Digital National Identity Card (1930 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Use the url below to download the NIMC (National Identity Management Commission) mobile app, supply your NIN and your registered cell number. Your Digital ID will come up.
https:///V78Dttsi5m
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Use the url below to download the NIMC (National Identity Management Commission) mobile app, supply your NIN and your registered cell number. Your Digital ID will come up.
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
In line with the direction and guide followed , I have observed ,after inputing every necessary details-NIN and mobile contact, it displayed another person's details.

Anyone experienced this ?

2 Likes

Re: New Digital National Identity Card by edrys(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
The attestation page and agree button, is it really needed?
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by Ibrokane(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Yes
I'm sure it will be rectified, I heard we are to send a mail to an email or so

But sincerely I so much love the progress
wellingtongrey:
In line with the direction and guide followed , I have observed ,after inputing every necessary details-NIN and mobile contact, it displayed another person's details.

1 Like

Re: New Digital National Identity Card by joelbooks: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
wellingtongrey:

You then refresh... for your own details

2 Likes

Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ibrokane:
Yes

Really? I'll make further inquiry then
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
joelbooks:

How do I do that ?
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
edrys:
The attestation page and agree button, is it really needed?

Yea, I guess cool
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by middlebelter(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
joelbooks:

That was also my experience
Something imperfect about the arrangement.
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
wellingtongrey:

Same here, that app is trash.
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by middlebelter(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
wellingtongrey:

Yes that was my experience as well. What is the solution?
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
middlebelter:

Yes that was my experience as well. What is the solution?

I got it now . I had to turn on the Full ID and then refresh like someone earlier suggested
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by Ibrokane(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ibrokane:
Yes

Mine is rectified already. Just send your NIN, phone number and phone type to Mobileid@nimc.gov.ng and
Vsc.Proximity@gmail.com
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by middlebelter(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
wellingtongrey:

I got it now . I had to turn on the Full ID and then refresh like someone earlier suggested

Thank you. I got it right as advised.

1 Like

Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 1:07am On Aug 16, 2020
middlebelter:

Thank you. I got it right as advised.

You are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: New Digital National Identity Card by gr8cany: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
wellingtongrey:
Not opening
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Not opening oh..
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by ADUKKY(f): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please i can't access my details again. After supplying my details on the app yesterday, the ID was displaying another person's details so i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.
Since then, I have been unable to access my page again using same NIN and phone number i submitted earlier.
How do i resolve this please?
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oops!
Your submission return an error.
Sorry, I couldn't find this record. Please check the eleven digits number and try again.
Has been giving me the error message above since yesterday. Am I the only one?
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2020
gr8cany:

Not opening

I think the FG removed the app from play store because of the issues and challenges associated with it.
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2020
I am sure that in no distant time , it will be available for us . It exposes other individuals discrete information to the public and this could be use for fraud
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by Opexzy: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2020
This is another cover up for a big scam.
I think the money has been embezzled and therefore no card was produced, I have registered since 2014 and it took them more than 6 years to tell us they won't be using the the cards again.
This E-ID is scam and the usefulness of a handy smartcards either contact or contactless can not be overemphasised.
The creation of E-ID should not be mutually exclusive to the smartcards. They are thieves and they have stollen the money.

1 Like

Re: New Digital National Identity Card by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2020
wellingtongrey:
after I have login my details, I find it difficult to check for my son, how do I go about that. Thanks.
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
after I have login my details, I find it difficult to check for my son, how do I go about that. Thanks.

You'd have to use another mobile device as well as the mobile number you son used in registering NIMC before being able to check.

I think you will need to download the app on the other mobile device ,then input your son's details...
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Opexzy:
This is another cover up for a big scam.
I think the money has been embezzled and therefore no card was produced, I have registered since 2014 and it took them more than 6 years to tell us they won't be using the the cards again.
This E-ID is scam and the usefulness of a handy smartcards either contact or contactless can not be overemphasised.
The creation of E-ID should not be mutually exclusive to the smartcards. They are thieves and they have stollen the money.

I registered 2014 too and I have since collected my card. Are you still using the mobile contact used in registering back then ? Cos it's expected that you would have received an SMS in that regard.

Even where the card is available , I'm sure it will be expiring this year cos mine will expire this September
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by Opexzy: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
wellingtongrey:

I registered 2014 too and I have since collected my card. Are you still using the mobile contact used in registering back then ? Cos it's expected that you would have received an SMS in that regard.

Even where the card is available , I'm sure it will be expiring this year cos mine will expire this September

I haven't changed my phone number.. I was at their office last year and I even used the portal made available to check if ur card is available.. Up till now nothing.

What I am saying is, more than 80% of people enrolled never got their cards and trust me a large chunk of the money has been disbursed.
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by wellingtongrey(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Opexzy:

I haven't changed my phone number.. I was at their office last year and I even used the portal made available to check if ur card is available.. Up till now nothing.

What I am saying is, more than 80% of people enrolled never got their cards and trust me a large chunk of the money has been disbursed.

I believe you!
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by mike8804: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ibrokane:

Mine is rectified already. Just send your NIN, phone number and phone type to Mobileid@nimc.gov.ng and
Vsc.Proximity@gmail.com
How can I download the ID to my phone, I can't screen shot nor download
Re: New Digital National Identity Card by Goddycute22(m): 1:06am On Aug 18, 2020
I used the URL as recommended, and it was said that the webpage was not available.

That the webpage at https://v78dttsi5m/ could not be loaded because:
net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

How do I go about it?
Somebody help please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election Update: Gov. Obaseki Maintains A Healthy Leads At Units Level / Buhari Should Resign Quickly To Save Lives / Nobody In Charge Of Nigeria-Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.