Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Should I Marry Albino? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Albino? (66565 Views)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Oluromantic: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Spirit of GOD is Awesome!
Flesh and Blood have not Revealed that to you..

GOD Bless you For that Correction.

When I saw that "Xtian" stuff, it struck me in the Spirit..

I Hope Oluromantic and others who do it in Ignorance will Take Correction and do the Needful!
She's been a Christian for 5 years and attends a gospel church. She's just from a Muslim background.. that's what I mean. Her elder sister is married to a pastor too. Her parents do not compulse religion on them. And she lives way beyond religion. But that however does not mean denial of the background she started from. Let's approach quotes with understanding pls. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2020
teacherbim:
if she was to ve your sister would you advice her not to get married?
Why will I have albino has sister cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Oluromantic: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Casan0va:

I'm sorry but I had to quote this comment.
Excuse me, but did you just call Christ "X"? undecided
What stupid woke generation is this please?
I put it to you that you are merely a church goer (that is if you even go)
To disrespect Christ that died for your sins in such manner isjust too much.
Dont follow the crowd to disrespect God.

Why didn't you say Xslim na, since you want to be mad?
If you say its an abbreviation, then I wonder o, a PHD aspirant, sigh.
Well, I want to believe you typed this in your ignorance, and perhaps this is for someone else to learn

cc Righteousness89
What you don't know, you don't know. I met her a Christian. She's been a Christian even before we met. What I meant is she's from a Muslim background. But she and her siblings have been Christian's and attend a gospel church. Her parents do not compulse religion on them. That she's now a Christian however does not mean denial of the background she started from. And stop tagging people to come ignorantly condemn what I value. Thanks
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Godi25(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2020
I am a black skin guy but I LOVE ALBINO very much and I always pray to either marry one or have one as a child.
U are lucky.
To hell with what people think or say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Unrated900(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Bro if you don’t marry her,

Someone else will marry her

Every man is destined to a woman

And every woman has their husband on the street as well.

Marry her

And if you aren’t still okay with my word

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Potch:

I once dated a lady with albinism and I can relate to what you are experiencing right now. Because of the stereotypes and stigma, she started losing her confidence and that affected her psyches. We hardly go out during the day and thereafter, I started losing interest.Evetually, we went our separate ways. You shouldn't marry her out of pity, it should be based on love. Just like you highlighted, it will come with many challenges and you should be prepared for whatever might come your way. With God, all is possible.

"She started losing her confidence" oga o,what did you do to encourage her?

If she was convinced you loved her regardless of what other people said, their opinions wouldn't have mattered. Did you tell her that no matter what people said you loved her? Did you assure her that their opinions were not important in the scheme of things?
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Who u d ask?

I don't know why a man who assumes he's old enough to be married should come here and be asking strangers "should I marry?"

So na we go come live with you abi?

U never ready
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by lesson44: 7:11am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.
Let me quickly correct one notion, because she is an Albino doesn’t necessarily mean she will give birth to one, tell your family to chill out.
You love Her from the way you sounded. Go ahead and marry her, if you dumped her because of what people feel, you are just as guilty as the people that are stigmatizing her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by adeodunsimilolu(f): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2020
OP, do you even know that two black parents can birth an albino? What if she was your sister and you find out that someone is actually thinking of dumping her after proposing to her? Nawa o...

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by instinct57vm(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lemme be frank with you bro as man to man. The bolded is your jackpot for life. Never let go of it. To say the truth, looking at her pics alone, she looks really peaceful. I'm a PhD aspirant and a xtain. My fiancee is just a OND holder and a Muslim. Why? Bcus of all the very beautiful girls i have some of which have masters, none is as peaceful as her. Honestly I feel peace of mind like a river around her unlike the other ones and I plan to sponsor her bsc thru direct entry. We've been together for 3 yrs and i didn't propose cus I was looking for someone better. Instead I saw better wahala and future troubles waiting to enter as wives before they explode. So I strongly advice you to choose peace over beauty and appearance.

Ignore those girl-posters above me. All they know as women is Love love love. They talk of love like... If you love her, you will just choose her straight away without considering the future or all those things you're listed above. Many things comes to the mind of a man when finding love and honestly you mentioned some of them. I've been in ur exact shoes too. I'm the only child of my mom and me n my half-siblings are not close. I need a girl who will take my mom as hers and physically take care of her at old age even if I provide the money. I love my mom so much. Not all girls understand that, especially the so called beautiful ones. So choose right bro.

You need a girl that will take your mum as hers- This is nice but u can’t force it coz some girls lost their mum at birth or too early and they don’t even knw how to take anybody’s mother as theirs and it isn’t a crime, it doesn’t mean she’s mean or bad. All she need to have for ur mum is respect.

You need a girl that will physically take care of your mum at old age- This isn’t the duty of any girl bro but a maid. U need to erase this OT ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
you are welcome

I am surprise people are not seein the bigger picture, even if you are happy with your decision will your kids growup someday n be happy you made such decision.
I am an advocate of do whatever gives you peace of mind doesnt matter what anybody thinks buh not when your children will be the beneficiary of the consequences.
what i find selfish is that out of your family to be you will be d only one not to suffer what they will go through. you can never feel d pain like those who carry d wound, love is never enough, envision the future and let it guide your decision.
except there is a medical help to balance the equation. bro peace is only scarce not limited to one person

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.

Do you love her?

If you love her and she loves you please go right ahead and marry her.

Then start making plans together to relocate to Canada.

I must tell you that your chances of moving to Canada is stronger together.

Over there she won't be discriminated against and you guys can live normal lives.

That she has albinism isn't your problem.

She's a human being. She didn't create herself.

Besides, stick with her now and you can be sure you've found a faithful mate for the rest of your life.

All these girls around today who aren't albinos but will get pregnant for your gateman and pass it off as yours...
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by papyskinsy: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2020
Oizee:
Well if u can stand seeing one of ur kids in future going through d same discrimination, then no wahala cuz I heard it's hereditary. I wish you success as u make a wise decision. What gives u peace is what matters most and not what people are saying

this one deep oh
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2020
Ishilove:
The fact is you are going to introduce albinism into your lineage. No amount of sugarcoating will change that immutable fact. If that doesn't bother you then go ahead.

You think albinism is hereditary? Mumu!
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by brainhgeek(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2020
I know what it feels like but follow your heart. You are the custodian of your happiness. A lot of 'melanine pumping' ladies have more physical, intellectual and behavioral flaws that are covered and managed until marriage reveals their true nature.
I advice you to follow your happy butterfly
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Mandela27: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2020
All these people that are advicing u to marry an albino girl because of love and peace of mind are wicked and dangerous.
She's loyal and peaceful because she KNOWS she's not worthy in the marriage and dating kingdom..
If u were the albino,and she is normal,she wouldn't settle with you,she would say she deserves better...use ur head oga,you deserve better,leave albino jare!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by bjprodint(f): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2020
theres an abino man in my neighbourhood,he has four kids(twin girls,a boy and a single girl).Non of the kids is an abino.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Deborah98(f): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2020
I can deduce that you truly love,no dey talk again go ahead and do the needful, good luck to you and your wife grin,hey don't listen to anybody,cos they are not the one getting married to her,you are so you know what you what and you have ladi hold of it so don't be perplexed
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Mizessy: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2020
OP, I think I understand you even though I've never been in that situation before. She's a human just like the rest of us, but the thing that seems to be a problem is the skin color and the rest that goes along with it. If I were in your position, I'd have no problem living with an albino, I have them as friends, but you know you two wont be the only ones involved in the long run. what I'd be worried about is having albino children. I just wish albinism can be cleared from the world totally cos its not a good condition, but, if you have it, you have no choice but to live with it. I dunno, but I think bringing albino children into the world to suffer discrimination and other guranteed health challenges is selfishness. Like I said, I have no problem living with an albino, i just won't want to bring albino kids into the world and let them suffer like their mom did... I don't know about others, but I think I'll be a problem for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Maroghene(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Asking only out of curiosity...were the children white too?

Three kids all normal.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by bawanishege: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

Bros, meself wan marry my own awesome and amazing albino this year December by God's grace and I am super excited and can't wait to get married to that beautiful soul. Bros abeg I go like follow you talk. mrlukmanbuhari@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Mizessy: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Me, still thinking..... Come to think of it... She'd still have albino kids if she marries an albino, but with you, the story can be changed. She may have non-albino children, she can still have albino children too...... For me, I won't have any problem living with an albino wife or children, I just hate the way people discriminate against them. For that reason, be ready to accept the kids, albino or not... And build their confidence to avoid low self esteem issues.. Make them highly educated so that when they speak in public, they'd be well respected. That's what I'd do if I were in your position.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by cloud(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

After proposing to her, you are coming here to ask us if you should marry her. Are you ok?
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by cobby14(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Chii59:

Pc?

Well you're right. But a lot of us Nigerians fear a lot especially when it comes to marriage.
I love the way these Whites love, they love in spite of debilitating disease, inspite of stage 4 cancer and deadly stuffs like that.
And when they feel the love is no more there, they simply divorce and Co-parent instead of brewing bone-chilling hatred in their hearts for one another.

Life is a risk, love is a risk. If you loose love because of "what will people say?" you're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Mintum: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Marry her
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Ishilove: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2020
dario078:

You think albinism is hereditary? Mumu!
You are mentally retardéd and you are reveling in that retardation.

Use the internet for something else asides Nairaland. Like research. It won't kill you, even if you feel like your head is about to explode with knowledge, keep reading so that you can add more numbers to your single digit IQ.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Righteousness89(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

She's been a Christian for 5 years and attends a gospel church. She's just from a Muslim background.. that's what I mean. Her elder sister is married to a pastor too. Her parents do not compulse religion on them. And she lives way beyond religion. But that however does not mean denial of the background she started from. Let's approach quotes with understanding pls. Thanks

Brother you didn't get the Admonition..
Using the word "Xtian" in place for Christian was the Issue! Nothing else..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.