Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man (3261 Views)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card / How To Check Your Digital ID Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ultiliberty(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
I think Nigeria government and its NIMC agents are scam.

I registered since 6 or 7 years ago at NIMC office, Alausa, and was given a temporary card, since then, I've not heard from them for my permanent ID card

My disheartening story;
I saw the info here on Nairaland. After downloading the app as expected and imputed my asisigned NIN number and phone number I used to register, and after a long wait for update, it upload the digital ID of Abdulai abubakar, while my own name is Ogunyemi Adekunle...Alas, I assume it's still a mistake.

But if I find out they've truly sold my NIN to another person, then, I give up on Nigeria patapata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by dimexy247(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lifeless government undecided

2 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by joelbooks: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
ultiliberty:

I registered since 6 or 7 years ago at NIMC office, Alausa, and was given a temporary card, since then, I've not heard from them for my permanent ID card

My disheartening story;
I saw the info here on Nairaland. After downloading the app as expected and imputed my asisigned NIN number and phone number I used to register, and after a long wait for update, it upload the digital ID of Abdulai abubakar, while my own name is Ogunyemi Adekunle...Alas, I assume it's still a mistake.

But if I find out they've truly sold my NIN to another person, then, I give up on Nigeria patapata

Calm down and refresh, your own details will come out. Don't rush to the press , always ask questions

15 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by olaric(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Too many errors
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by TooMuchStuff: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Since the project kick started over a decade ago there is this secrecy surrounding it. When things are too slow to produce results in Nigeria just know that Fulani Cabal have hijacked it to suite their selfish purpose

9 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Same with mine. Na one Solomon details show. I tried to log in again but to no avail
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by SLAP44: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
ultiliberty:

My disheartening story;

The same way they will make a mistake one day, and the name of Lagos will be changed to kano, with Ganduje stuffing dollars into his babariga at Alausa.

Noooo, don't give up on Nigeria yet, wait till Nnamdi Kanu stops insulting you first, by then your name will change to Ogunledeen grin

5 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ultiliberty(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kaeboy:
Same with mine. Na one Solomon details show. I tried to log in again but to no avail

This is not a nation, I'm highly disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by SLAP44: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
ultiliberty:

This is not a nation, I'm highly disappointed.

You're starting to sound like Nnamdi Kanu cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by daomi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
@all pls help a brother, how do I check mine?
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
I'll rather vote for Bubu's third term than vote the Iragbiji born politician. undecided

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
What's the app used in checking the NIN?
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by goodnessme1(f): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
SLAP44:

You're starting to sound like Nnamdi Kanu cheesy
grin grin

Every reasonable person love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Asapchris(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
ultiliberty:

My disheartening story;

bro I guess they made mistakes, cus mine too they have change the name to Eri precious.

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by osscarr(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
lol

so people still believe in Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by sapientia(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Check their website on how to go about it.

We too like stories.

Sold it for what?
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by GamalNasser: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
You have been replaced by a Fulani from Mali grin

8 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Bkayyy: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Don't refresh! Mine was the same case, it was Usman Mohammed from Kano, married . I cleared the data of the app and tried logging in again and it said I have to confirm the OTP they sent to the trusted device I used to log in before, that is I have to confirm the OTP from the cleared data.
Nothing done by a Nigerian programmer is reliable and sensible(forgive my fallacy of generalisation) .
I stand to be corrected

3 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by DLuciano: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
I also suffered the same. Another person digital ID showed up. I have refreshed and nothing happened. I have uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling, yet no success. Digital ID my foot!

5 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Akhigbeblog(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
ultiliberty:

My disheartening story;

My guy you better Sue these people

2 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Akhigbeblog(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
DLuciano:
I also suffered the same. Another person digital ID showed up. I have refreshed and nothing happened. I have uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling, yet no success. Digital ID my foot!
How can I download the app?
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by dokxavi: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
My own Digital ID brought out an Igbo name totally different from my name that I registered with and I am not remotely Igbo, after I inputted my NIN on the NIMC app. This needs to be addressed urgently by the agency in charge.

Update : I commend the Nigerian government for this momentous achievement. I refreshed and inputted my details again, my ID card came out perfectly. OP should do same.

6 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Rekhina(f): 1:57am On Aug 16, 2020
ultiliberty:

My disheartening story;

Ur hate for igbos n nigerdelta made u vote buhari,
U yorubas will always see d repercussion of ur actions ,I would av told u my mind but d forum is Yoruba forum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by superCleanworks(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Walahi it is really hard to be a Nigerian

Even when you try your best to be a Nigerian, they sell/switch your identity grin

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by dokxavi: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2020
The NIMC app is working well, I am a proof that it works. Not everything Nigerian is bad.

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2020
This is the Nigeria zombies are fighting for
My take
Since ndigbo don’t know how to play politics,let the professionals leave us alone,and play their own politics in peace

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ThatFairGuy: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
SLAP44:

The same way they will make a mistake one day, and the name of Lagos will be changed to kano, with Ganduje stuffing dollars into his babariga at Alausa.

Noooo, don't give up on Nigeria yet, wait till Nnamdi Kanu stops insulting you first, by then your name will change to Ogunledeen grin
[/s]
Religious bigot. You know wether he's a Muslim? In this innocent thread, you still find way to show your ancestral madness!
Igbo Jew are WORSE people I've ever met. Everything about them is CONTROVERSIAL.

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2020
So people still take NIGERIA SERIOUS?

NIGERIA IS A COMMODITY.... CHINA IS PLANNING ON BUYING IT OVER....MAYBE UK MIGHT SELL IT OFF TO THEM....THEY WAY ROYAL NIGER COMPANY SOLD IT TO UK

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ThatFairGuy: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2020
ultiliberty:

My disheartening story;

BE RATIONAL PLEASE, YOU'RE OMOLUABI. DON'T LET YOUR EMOTION OVERWHELM YOUR SENSE OF REASONING (Meant no insult).

No one can sell your ID! ASK YOURSELF, Why would they do such?

2 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by IvarTheBoneless: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2020
angry
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by IvarTheBoneless: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

BE RATIONAL PLEASE, YOU'RE OMOLUABI. DON'T LET YOUR EMOTION OVERWHELM YOUR SENSE OF REASONING (Meant no insult).

No one can sell your ID! ASK YOURSELF, Why would they do such?

Don't mind them. I can bet the OP is a Igbo.

He intentionally used a Yoruba to Fulani name to invite their stereotypical insults.

You should know their foolish antics by now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ThatFairGuy: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Don't mind them. I can bet the OP is a Igbo.

He intentionally used a Yoruba to Fulani name to invite their stereotypical insults.

You should know their foolish antics by now.
Igbos won't cease to surprise us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel Restrictions Have Been In Place In Nigeria For Months Now / 2023: Why Did Governor Ganduje Stop Following Tinubu ? ( Pic) / Tinubu's 7 Seconds Video Was Made In January (see Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.