Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? (21218 Views)

2019 Buhari's Friends Are Not Telling Him The Truth — Okogie / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Beosten(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Any vision for man utd match today?

Arjen Robben will score in the 2nd half. shocked
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by sweettinz20(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beosten:

I was very sure. My visions had always been 99% correct all the time. I was barely about 3 months in the ministry and you expect me to tell someone that her child should not leave Nigeria after procuring visa?
pray concerning me using my moniker maybe God would show you a vision about my life i need it please
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by solonubinho(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beosten:

How should a pastor handle this kind of thing without offending those looking for counseling? I will pray for forgiveness, but can God hold me accountable for this error?

God called you and you're worried about how man's feelings. Don't be a Jonah o. Make fish no swallow you o. Because Lass lass you will still go to Nineveh o..in tears if you're not careful.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Rachyrachy: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
This issue you can tell them like a parable, they will understand if they are wise. If you had told them and they went by force when the prophesy happens they will remember and respect you. To be a pastor is not an easy task and it requires wisdom and problem solving abilities. Am sure if God told you they will become millionaires you will gladly deliver the message. My thought tho.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by femmyapson(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

You are consulting spiritism and claimi ng it is God that revealed to you in a vision. Everything God has to say to mankind is in the Bible. Any new revelation is not the word of God. If you say God told you something in a vision, then add it to the Bible. But note that there is a curse on whoever adds to God's word. So, saying you heard God's word other than what's contained in the Bible is falsehood.
1corithians 14:25
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by jamesoreen: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well, if you are reading this, pls grab the little things am about to tell you. firstly you need to undergo training as a Pastor, then u need your Spiritual Fathers for advice. There are some books on Basic Prophetic Ministry online that will help you better. The outcome of your obedience to God was not new to Him. He is the Alpha Omega. Finally who is your role model? Pastor Benny hinn also has disability thru his speech impediment when he was a little boy, Prophet Timothy Ojotisa also has disability back then, a lot of Gods Minister has disability mostly speech impediments, but now the Lord is glorified in their lives. Don't be discourage because of what u are facing to speak the truth. Fear the Lord than any human being. If the mistake should cost that boy life, his blood will be required on your head. Before gold become gold, it undergoes some processes. Please, equipped yourself well for the sheep that will be allotted to you, Conclusively, don't give what is holy unto swine to trample upon, if you are really sincere with God's calling on your life address your issue next time to the right channel. The gentiles should not mock God any longer thru u. [b]Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beosten:
Let me start from here: I have what it takes to be a pastor and I had numerous visions that confirmed my calling. But I have a disability, and I refused to go into pastoral ministry since 2005. I came into the full-time ministry a few months ago. I came into the ministry because it seemed God was the one punishing me for refusing to do the needful.

Then a church member came to me for blessing saying that her child already procured visa to travel out. That was before covid19 break. I prayed for the child. But God revealed to me in a vision at night that the child should not leave Nigeria, and that it will end in tears. I didn't tell them anything about the vision and the child left Nigeria.

The child has just been deported and a lot of money down the drain.

How should a pastor handle this kind of thing without offending those looking for counseling? I will pray for forgiveness, but can God hold me accountable for this error?
As a man of God.... You are God's � thus as God speaks the truth you should speak the truth despite its consequences...
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Yujiz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Man of God
U shud learn to trust God more than what man thunks and u should have genuine love for the sheep of yoyr pasture beyond this....if u saw it that means God wanted 2deliver that family but u didnt prophesy neither did u pray against it till it was made manifest....
My suggestion: i suggest u listen2 Apostle Joshua Selman's messages...they'd help u nd ur ministry
Shalom!
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Joshforeal: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beosten:

I was very sure. My visions had always been 99% correct all the time. I was barely about 3 months in the ministry and you expect me to tell someone that her child should not leave Nigeria after procuring visa?
If only God can give you vision about when corruption will die in Nigeria, then just maybe we will believe u
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Danwakae(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
How did you know he did not receive a message from God ? Some People Sha

Na today ... hungry Yeye men of gods
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by LadyExcellency: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It says there that the prophet might try introduce you to another god. Of course that is an issue too, but so is the first act of the prophet.

According to God's design in Deuteronomy 18, His prophets were mediators between Himself and His people, and acted on behalf of the Nation of Israel, not individuals.

You're to dangerous to be ignored.

Are you perchance thinking that Christianity is purely academics?

Prophets are not mediators and have never been. They are messengers.

Stop working for Antichrist. Embrace Jesus Christ on a personal level and experience genuine relationship.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/1ti.2.5.KJV

1 Like

Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Danwakae(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Obynolee:

You dey mind am,I blame poverty, if this man get good job him no go dey talk this rubbish. Everything here is spiritual, there must be reason why the boy was deported instead of working on those things people will give it spiritual connotations, 95% of prayer point of an a Nigerian Christian is as a result of bad governance but my people will not look for political solution rather spiritual(wrong diagnosis),don't be surprise that this guy is planning to extort money from the family.

You are right...it's mainly because Nigerians are too religious...yet still the world capital of poverty...men of gods...yeye pple
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Danwakae(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
motta:
lol , you think so?

Not think, the fact ... Na hungry man of gods.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Danwakae(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
mabea:
Hey! Don't give what you cannot take. The insult was not necessary

Any how u want to take, u are free , I didn't dish it out as an insults but the truth from my heart...even your Bible said, by their fruit , u shall know them .
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You're to dangerous to be ignored.

Are you perchance thinking that Christianity is purely academics?

Prophets are not mediators and have never been. They are messengers.

Stop working for Antichrist. Embrace Jesus Christ on a personal level and experience genuine relationship.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/1ti.2.5.KJV
There is a difference between Old Covenant prophets and New Covenant Prophets.

My post there was in reference to the Old prophets who served as mediators between God and His people, Israel. Those prophets we're chosen by God from among His people Israel ONLY.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beosten:
Let me start from here: I have what it takes to be a pastor and I had numerous visions that confirmed my calling. But I have a disability, and I refused to go into pastoral ministry since 2005. I came into the full-time ministry a few months ago. I came into the ministry because it seemed God was the one punishing me for refusing to do the needful.

Then a church member came to me for blessing saying that her child already procured visa to travel out. That was before covid19 break. I prayed for the child. But God revealed to me in a vision at night that the child should not leave Nigeria, and that it will end in tears. I didn't tell them anything about the vision and the child left Nigeria.

The child has just been deported and a lot of money down the drain.

..You can only wait and see how God teaches you through this process. You were scared that the vision could be false now see the the result, you should learn to trust God blindly only then will you truely see.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by LadyExcellency: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Brachaa:

Hmm...

Yes he will because you refused to deliver his message. But good news is you have grace. So you can ask for Gods forgiveness and learn to do as he directs you from now on.

Stop seeking advice from the world. The Bible vividly warned us to stay clear of worldly system, advice and compromise.

The world hated Christ and will certainly hate you hence seek for Christian forum to ask your questions.

1 Like

Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by motta(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Danwakae:

Not think, the fact ... Na hungry man of gods.
grin grin grin
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by LadyExcellency: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is a difference between Old Covenant prophets and New Covenant Prophets.

My post there was in reference to the Old prophets who served as mediators between God and His people, Israel. Those prophets we're chosen by God from among His people Israel ONLY.

Is Balaam from Israel? - No

Old testament prophets were never mediators rather messengers. When Isaiah told Hezekiah he will die according to the words of Jehovah, he never mediated until he received the second to the counter.

Old testament prophets were Intercessors aside messengers and never mediators.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Is Balaam from Israel? - No

Old testament prophets were never mediators rather messengers. When Isaiah told Hezekiah he will die according to the words of Jehovah, he never mediated until he received the second to the counter.

Old testament prophets were Intercessors aside messengers and never mediators.
Balaam was not a prophet under the Old Covenant definition of prophets, and he was not a Prophet of God either.

Prophets existed in other lands, so did priests and the lot. But as far as God is concerned, He gave the specification as far as His prophets and His priests are concerned with the Old Covenant.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Martinez39s(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
This one is advertising, looking for the gullible and the desperate to start following him. GOD DID NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by victorian(f): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beosten:

Please always say what was revealed to u.

8years back I almost closed down my company , almost sold my property and car and machineries , cos my ex back then , whom I unfortunately fell inlove with convinced me to relocate with him abroad .
He doesn't have a job back then ,things were bad for him even though he had a land he inherited from his late dad.

He pressured me ,I should sell everything I had and worked for , so we settle abroad in US.

I loved him so much and was willing to sell all if it means I wil spend the rest of my life with the man I love so much!

Foolish me ! Lol

So when he left my office after convincing me its the right move to make . My students were working on their projects I was deep in thought .
Should I sell all and relocate ? Should I forsake all for this guy ?

Lol

A small tiny voice spoke to me ,Princess seek a advice from one of your Muslim cleric friend . Let him advice u. Don't just give up everything and move . Seek for answers . please!

I sighed.

After working hours , I went to meet my Muslim friend ,his office is towards end of my hallway . I knocked ,he said come in . and I walked in
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Stop seeking advice from the world. The Bible vividly warned us to stay clear of worldly system, advice and compromise.

The world hated Christ and will certainly hate you hence seek for Christian forum to ask your questions.

Funny thing about that is that the world that hated Jesus Christ was the world that was filled with MOGs, Teachers of the Law and Priests who claimed to officiate on behalf of God.

Look around you today. The one's who seem to hate Jesus Christ even now are those who disobey His every word and where are they found? In your church houses
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by LadyExcellency: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Balaam was not a prophet under the Old Covenant definition of prophets, and he was not a Prophet of God either.

Prophets existed in other lands, so did priests and the lot. But as far as God is concerned, He gave the specification as far as His prophets and His priests are concerned with the Old Covenant.

Balaam was a true renowned prophet of God - Fact, He couldn't curse Israelites because he was the mouthpiece of God.

Can you give me an example in the bible where prophets mediated between God and Man or even Israel?

Intercession, Yes. Mediation, No.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Beosten(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
victorian:

Please always say what was revealed to u.

8years back I almost closed down my company , almost sold my property and car and machineries , cos my ex back then , whom I unfortunately fell inlove with convinced me to relocate with him abroad .
He doesn't have a job back then ,things were bad for him even though he had a land he inherited from his late dad.

He pressured me ,I should sell everything I had and worked for , so we settle abroad in US.

I loved him so much and was willing to sell all if it means I wil spend the rest of my life with the man I love so much!

Foolish me ! Lol

So when he left my office after convincing me its the right move to make . My students were working on their projects I was deep in thought .
Should I sell all and relocate ? Should I forsake all for this guy ?

Lol

A small tiny voice spoke to me ,Princess seek a advice from one of your Muslim cleric friend . Let him advice u. Don't just give up everything and move . Seek for answers . please!

I sighed.

After working hours , I went to meet my Muslim friend ,his office is towards end of my hallway . I knocked ,he said come in . and I walked in

Story not complete
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Balaam was a true renowned prophet of God - Fact, He couldn't curse Israelites because he was the mouthpiece of God.

Can you give me an example in the bible where prophets mediated between God and Man or even Israel?

Intercession, Yes. Mediation, No.
Where did you get your information that balaam was a true renowned Prophet of God?

Prophet's mediating between God and His people... Moses, Jeremiah... Samuel..Ezekiel...etc

Intercession? Not necessarily! Mediation, yes
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by LadyExcellency: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Funny thing about that is that the world that hated Jesus Christ was the world that was filled with MOGs, Teachers of the Law and Priests who claimed to officiate on behalf of God.

Look around you today. The one's who seem to hate Jesus Christ even now are those who disobey His every word and where are they found? In your church houses

What you said is the truth. However, Practising Christians have this undeniable attachment to Christ life, admonitions and Holiness.

We are not of the world and will never be. Competing with the world is example of Apostates and those men are no longer of God.

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
2 Timothy 2:19 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/2ti.2.19.KJV
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by adeyemi91(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beosten:

Common pastor, who are they and who are you when God has spoken? God knows better than us. You should have revealed it to them.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by victorian(f): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
I walked in.

My Muslim cleric friend beamed with smiles , Princess how are u? I smiled shakily I'm fine . please seat down . I sat down and he asked u look somehow , what's the problem ?
I stammered and I said please I need sincere advice and clarifications from u about something very important.

He said go ahead ask!

I told him everything and how I feel Nigeria is not getting better , I feel its a good plan to sell all and relocate to US with my bf .
We will get married when we get there
He said he has a friend in the US who is good with visas and all.

Please should we go ahead?

He looked at me , he asked what's his name? I told him . he prayed for some minutes and he said Princess , I was asked to tell u, Why do u want to leave where u are a big fish to move into where none will value your skills and u end up as a small fish ,just working your life away with no credits at the end .

I said but US , I wil make more money than in Nigeria

He smiled . he said your destiny is here . forget selling all and relocating abroad it will end in maximum tears . I'm telling u the truth .

I said my bf ? He wants to go and leave me behind .

He said let him go but he himself ,his own will also end in tears . he had better stay back and think of what to do with his life .
He said Princess u know me , I wil always tel! U the truth ,hate me or like me , I don't care but please I beg u in the name of God ,don't close your company, don't sell your property and cars and travel abroad . you remember how long UV worked to get all these things . let your bf go, if hes not ready to listen.

I said OK I've heard I won't go anymore

That's how this Muslim cleric saved me

I told bf , he complained , he nagged , he said I don't love him enough ,I don't want us to leave a free and fair rosy life abroad especially him that has nothing doing and do I like as he's jobless?

He said fine he will leave without me and get married to a white lady . I said OK u can leave ,I'm not going ,I'm sorry . I've been warned .

He complained all these Muslim clerics are fakes ! They don't know nothing .
He probably likes me and want me for himself. I know how they operate .
Can't I see he himself loves me so much and want us to be together forever in a better country ? US!

Lo and behold we broke up that day, he sold his late father's land . he travelled and later got deported cos the visa was Fake!

U can imagine !

I would have sold everything for a fake Visa!

I saw him later after some years . and he told me his ordeal and I reminded him shebi I told u, but u didn't listen?
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by victorian(f): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Beosten:

Story not complete

Have completed it .

Read up
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by LadyExcellency: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where did you get your information that balaam was a true renowned Prophet of God?

Prophet's mediating between God and His people... Moses, Jeremiah... Samuel..Ezekiel...etc

Intercession? Not necessarily! Mediation, yes

Moses is not anointed prophet and doing any related service doesn't make it so. Moses had a higher office than that of a prophet. He saw God, he walked with God.

Others in your list never mediated between God and Man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Dreams Really Matter? / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.