Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? (21287 Views)

2019 Buhari's Friends Are Not Telling Him The Truth — Okogie / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Beosten(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
sweettinz20:
pray concerning me using my moniker maybe God would show you a vision about my life i need it please

This will sound like a parable...

You are in a war zone. It's advisable you LIE LOW so as not to be hit by bullets. While LYING LOW, CRAWL AWAY.

Don't join the crowd in attacking a known evil doer. If you do, you will be implicated.

YOU REQUESTED FOR THIS OPENLY; THAT'S WHY I REPLIED OPENLY.

1 Like

Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Beosten(m): 4:39am On Aug 19, 2020
kiddkash:

please, can you pray for me, I have no idea what direction my life is moving into
I have prayed myself but I want to hear from a Man-of-God

Contentment with the little you have.... If you go into vehicle driving job, trucks preferably, be a law abiding driver. Reckless drivers have curses heaped on their heads.

I saw a flourishing Amala (food) selling business being done by a barren woman... I don't know if this is for you or not.
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Beosten(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
olash:
Can we pls talk?

Use blastfemi44 @ g mail. com
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Beosten(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wigetsolar:

If you can answer these two questions, then you have genuine calling:

1. What are the Words of your calling?
2. What is the covenant Name you interact with God?

1. Go to the animal farm...

2. Yahweh

Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Beosten(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
georgekingsley:

Please how can I reach you?

blastfemi44 @ gmail. com
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by sweettinz20(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Beosten:

This will sound like a parable...

You are in a war zone. It's advisable you LIE LOW so as not to be hit by bullets. While LYING LOW, CRAWL AWAY.

Don't join the crowd in attacking a known evil doer. If you do, you will be implicated.

YOU REQUESTED FOR THIS OPENLY; THAT'S WHY I REPLIED OPENLY.
Thanks for the reply its sounds like a real parable and i am the more confused i pray God give me understanding thank you sir
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by Yujiz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pls see vision 4me as well
Re: Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? by graciamore(f): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Beosten:
Let me start from here: I have what it takes to be a pastor and I had numerous visions that confirmed my calling. But I have a disability, and I refused to go into pastoral ministry since 2005. I came into the full-time ministry a few months ago. I came into the ministry because it seemed God was the one punishing me for refusing to do the needful.

Then a church member came to me for blessing saying that her child already procured visa to travel out. That was before covid19 break. I prayed for the child. But God revealed to me in a vision at night that the child should not leave Nigeria, and that it will end in tears. I didn't tell them anything about the vision and the child left Nigeria.

The child has just been deported and a lot of money down the drain.

How should a pastor handle this kind of thing without offending those looking for counseling? I will pray for forgiveness, but can God hold me accountable for this error?
There is absolutely nothing God can not do, am happy for you sir, may the name of the lord be praise.. I celebrate with you and your family..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.