Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

Full Details Of Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi's Surprise Wedding! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Details Of Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi's Surprise Wedding! (458 Views)

Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Details Of Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi's Surprise Wedding! by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eam320SlzTs

Adama Indimi is the daughter of Nigerian Billionaire, Mohammed Indimi. The Nigerian-born beauty is half Swiss and half Chadian. She was partly raised in Abuja, Maiduguri, and in the US. She completed her primary and secondary education in Abuja before proceeding to American University Nigeria for her first-degree and later Lynn University, Florida, in the Uppp11S for her master's degree

(1) (Reply)

“when You Fingered Me, I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand” Erica, Watch / #bbnaija; Father Mbaka Reacts On Erica's Behaviour Towards Her Fellow Housemates / Abdullahi Isah Is Declared Wanted By The Police Over Criminal Charges (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.