Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) (69388 Views)

BBNaija: Moment Diana Asked Big Brother To Go To Market & Buy Salt For Housemate / BBNaija: Cyph And Doyin Kiss At Saturday Party (Video) / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by wale377(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate grin grin . See how laycon curved Erica during the party.

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8THE-qW5OSc

It could be that he didn’t know as he was backing her OR

She was just going to collect her drink.

Drop a comment what you feel.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Sirmwill: 12:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Yeah
Its simple
He's an ass.
I am not sorry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2020

I swear to God this Sunday morning, It shall not be well with Barca and mancity for cutting my ticket twice angry angry

251 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Toyade888(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2020
God help us all in the country.

Baby, child ,teen, youth, elder.

All of us, God help us!!!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2020
Ion,
Petyprincess:
Erica was actually drunk, laycon was the one trying to kiss her!
The guy is obsessed with Erica lol but Erica is interested in Kidd with a touch of laycon grin
Osheey!
Analyst of life!
Commentator of the world!!

Well, you are still a young pretty princess sha,
U neva know what's up.
You are still pretty young.
You are exempted from the grown as$ niggars wasting their life on the show!

Petyprincess:
How sure are you that i ain't even older, lol?
Anyways, I only watch little on YouTube or hear gist from twitter.
I ain't got the time to sit in front of TV throughout!
This is a beautiful gurl with brain.
The people we are talking about are those who watch the show as if their lives depends on it, voting 10 times in a day, while complaining of hunger in the land, watching and sleeping in front of their TV 24/7.
Agbalagbas o. shocked

You are a wise girl Petyprincess,
Keep it up.
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

Positiveme2020:
What exactly is the purpose of this Big Brother show?
Nobody ever answered this question from time immemorial!
A show of shame, especially at this period the world is going through.

mesa2002:
my madam for shop de subscribe 3k everyday bcoz of this tnx
Na wa for us madam o,
Na dem...... cool

Toyade888:
God help us all in the country.

Baby, child ,teen, youth, elder.

All of us, God help us!!!
We need all the help we can get.
God help us.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Idiotmod: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2020
Thunder fire Erica. Olosho whey dey use awa boy head b4

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2020
"BBN IS TRASH AND IMMORAL"

BUT YOU'RE HERE LOOKING FOR TITS AND EXPOSED THIGHS.

HYPOCRITES.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by bigboluet(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2020
..... Icons like this ....

We are here for the Money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2020
It seems the enemy has finally released Laycon's destiny grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by sunshineV(f): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2020
great news. we move
Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by OakRealtorsNG: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2020
okay then.
Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by emmabest2000(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2020
This shows of immorality needs to be close forever

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2020
Raheem Sterling is just an advanced Yakubu Aiyegbeni that is opportune to attend Oxford University.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Baloranking(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
Sirmwill:
Yeah
Its simple
He's an ass.
I am not sorry
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2020
post=92876415:
Na wa

You're on a BBNaija thread againnnnn

No doubt to insult those who watch it undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by weblord1900: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Bayern all the way... For the sake of philippe coutinho .. That's guy has suffered enough

25 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

You're on a BBNaija thread againnnnn
No doubt to insult those who watch it undecided
We don't insult like you and your ilks here.
Anyways,
Here is your reply below.
trueguy573:
I couldn't agree with you more.
The show is outrightly irrelevant and foolish.
Thanks for replying the kid on our behalf.
Say no more! wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Nelly4you: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2020
this guy dey rein now o

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by CaptainFM1: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2020
How do you curve someone? End time slang!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Wisdom...laycon don wise up

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by Kobicove(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2020
We don't give a damn about both the curver and the curvee grin

13 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by King44(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2020
Dah whaz a curve of life. Teni's prayers is finally working in his life. God don give am brain.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2020
The guy has finally used his tongue to count his teeth grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2020
So we should fry air

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by CheGuevara101(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2020
post=92876415:
Na wa

The our "darling daddy crooner" how far?

Of recent you've turned to a motivational speaker. I don't understand, is anything the matter?

22 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) by greatbuc(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2020
She went to pick a drink for God sake. Its just coincidence

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? / The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.