Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. (80689 Views)

Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today / Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze / President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by NGpatriot: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
afube:

When I tell people that these tiger clawed faced hamites are worse than abokis,they often doubt me ! fear any man that derives joy from the perceived misery of others, its the same spirit that overcame Awo to starve millions of Biafrans. The indigenisation decree,the 20 pounds policy,and this policy to economically strangulate the south east is all part of the "containment policy" hatched by ndiyoruba and sold to aboki supporter of APC but our God pass una...............with a mighty hand The Most High Yah will presently free his people from this evil tribes. Tufiakwa How we got mixed up with these savages is beyond me,,,,,,,,,,,,you are comparing Lagos to onitsha,you no see Accra,Kigali or even Dar es salaam to go and measure power with.
[/s]

Story Story Story

Blah Blah Blah

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by opeey(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Let's understand the narrative, let us give honour to whom honour is due.
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Pacesetter123(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
wallex1983:
Beautiful.

But if this vessel travels out of Nigeria empty, it then calls for concern

#consumerNATION
No,it can travel empty.We will filled it with coconut or yam from benue state.We must balance de trade
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Well, we thank God that after decades of rot, neglect and decay, PMB and his crew rose up to the occasion and Nigerians are reaping the benefits today.

Sadly, the admin before PMB looked the other way and just didn't care, even GEJ the son of the soil didn't give a shit.

Again, God Bless PMB and his crew.

God Bless Nigeria

This ur post is really useless n unconnected to my post that u replied.

Buhari did nothing in onne seaport so keep mute

1 Like

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by NGpatriot: 2:11am On Aug 17, 2020
NPA Takes Action

In a bid to reverse the situation, the NPA, last year, commenced the dredging of Warri port at the cost of $44.861million (N16.150 billion). The dredging has been completed and vessels have started calling at the port. Confirming the above, a Warri based Customs broker and former National Financial Secretary of the Association of Nigeria Licensed Customs Agents (ANLCA), Val Orhobabhor, said he gathered that the dredging project has been completed.

Aware of the perennial gridlock in Apapa as a result of the activity at the Lagos port, the NPA management recently announced that it is working with professionals in the maritime sector to make the eastern ports attractive for business.

Last year, the NPA deployed equipment worth over $30 million in Onne Port, Rivers State. The measure, which was taken by the Managing Director of the NPA, Hadiza Bala-Usman was to boost efficiency, security and make the port attractive for business. Onne Port Complex is one of the key ports under the NPA. It is situated on the Bonny River Estuary along Ogu Creek.

THISDAY findings revealed that six pilot cutters, tug boats and 17-meter offshore patrol boats, have been deployed in the port to make the port attractive and stem the cycle of criminalities within and around the port.

https://dredgewire.com/article/9835/as-npa-resuscitates-eastern-ports

God Bless Managing Director, Nigerian Port Authority (NPA), Hadiza Bala-Usman

grin grin grin grin

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by NGpatriot: 2:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Nigeria Ports Authority: From a failed government agency to a bastion

Swinging from failure file to an emerging better run, biggest and efficient regional ports in Sub-saharan Africa, the story of a hitherto ailing and mismanaged Nigerian ports now enjoying a new lease of life and fillip is replete with rustled up management prescriptions and governement’s convoluted interferences.

NPA has since devolved the duties of loading and unloading of cargoes to the operators. But due to system failures and human foilbles, the NPA, the nation’s cashcow, slumped into a cesspit of corruption with some top officials prosecuted for graft-related offences in the 2000s. This was the sordid state of affairs until President Muhammadu Buhari searched out and appointed Hadiza Bala Usman as the Managing Director of NPA in 2016, the first woman to pilot its affairs in the annals of Nigeria’s maritime industry.

Key among the successful initiatives of Usman is the decongestion of Lagos ports by diverting cargoes from Lagos ports to Onne Port in Port Harcourt, Rivers State because of the gridlock on Lagos roads particularly in Apapa in the last three years caused by petrol tankers and articulated vehicles which daily besiege the nation’s commercial capital in their hundreds to evacuate shipped containers, imported petroleum products and other commodities to other parts of the country.

https://persecondnews.com/2020/02/08/nigeria-ports-authority-from-a-failed-government-agency-to-a-bastion-amp/ | Per Second News

PMB picked the right person for the job.

God bless her.

grin grin

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by raphy(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2020
if person say gun no follow tht container come ..thunder fit fire that person
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by horsepower102: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2020
afube:

They were forced to open onne to commercial shipment.....maersk threatened to pull out completely from nigeria if nothing was done to alleviate their faltering operations in Lagos congested ports....do not spin another tale here,as insiders we know what happened.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Nairalandmonika: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2020
donproject:

One thing is that Yorubas will never feel bad about this. not Yorubas that I know, they are not people who get sad when they see other regions making waves, they believe in one Nigeria more than any other tribe.

Some people like you just like to create divides that is not there. Personally I'm too happy about this. I'm a field engineer who resides in Lagos but gets contracts across every state in Nigeria. I'm currently in Enugu fixing machines for a hotel, my experience here is not that palatable. I could remember buying a spanner I will buy at #100 in Lagos at #350/#400 here in Enugu, why? They complain they clear and transport there goods from Lagos, making me spending extra on everything I buy here. This is npt my first experience, it is always like this when I move far away from Lagos axis. Not mentioning how I suffer just to get a simple machine parts that you will even get by the road side in Lagos.

This is a welcome development that people like me will find so appealing. But for those tribal bigots, they won't see beyond economic impacts this will have in every part of the country.

Talking about Lagos coming down, u dey whyne me ni? As somebody has said, Lagos keeps going stronger even when the country's capital was moved to Abuja. You want to tell me Lagos depends only on seaports? Either you like it or not, Lagos is the biggest economic state in Nigeria and its position won't fall behind in Africa. Let me just burst your bubble, I'm very sure you won't know about Lekki deep seaport under construction, Dangote refinery that will also produce petrochemical and fertilizer. Many massive projects still under construction in that state o boy. Don't let me talk about headquarters of many organisations being majorly situated in Lagos. And another truth is that any average Nigerian who has huge money and want to invest hugely will think Lagos first, hausas will hardly go to SS/SE but Lagos to spend their money for investment. Igbos too will find it unreasonable to go to North to invest huge but find Lagos to be the right avenue. Just too many things to mention. Tell me how having another seaport at other regions will affect this state called Lagos.

Let's stop this tribal friction we tend to create, let's speak for the unity of one Nigeria.

You can't denied the fact that the seaport and airport were critical in the development of Lagos. If Lagos had no seaport, or a non functioning seaport do you think dangote would even think of siting a refinery there.

Do u know how much that seaport generate for fed govt and Lagos State directly or indirectly. U seems to be undermining the advantage having the only functional seaport.

Like u said, goods are cheaper in Lagos as compared to other states, that alone will make me want to set up my business in Lagos. Me setting up my business in Lagos will lead to more development in Lagos.

This is what has happened over the yrs and why Lagos is were it is today.

The seaport couple with the airport is a huge advantage to Lagos is those two infrastructure were not in Lagos, Lagos will be just like any other state in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by NGpatriot: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You can't denied the fact that the seaport and airport were critical in the development of Lagos. If Lagos had no seaport, or a non functioning seaport do you think dangote would even think of siting a refinery there.

Do u know how much that seaport generate for fed govt and Lagos State directly or indirectly. U seems to be undermining the advantage having the only functional seaport.

Like u said, goods are cheaper in Lagos as compared to other states, that alone will make me want to set up my business in Lagos. Me setting up my business in Lagos will lead to more development in Lagos.

This is what has happened over the yrs and why Lagos is were it is today.

The seaport couple with the airport is a huge advantage to Lagos is those two infrastructure were not in Lagos, Lagos will be just like any other state in Nigeria.

There are cities, states and countries all over the world and even here in Africa with seaports, coastlines and airports, but they are not doing as good as Lagos, you can have all the seaports and airports in the world and still be at the bottom, it's all about credible leadership willing and competent to keep you at the top, to make all the necessary moves to prosper and progress.

A good example is your Dangote reference, but Dangote saw airport and seaport in Lagos state before agreeing to site his refinery in Ondo state, Ondo state was the proposed location, but Fashola did everything possible under the sun to lure Dangote and $15 billion investment to Lagos state.

Fashola saw what Mimiko in Ondo state did not see, Fashola saw $15 billion investment, he saw a great opportunity to triple and quadruple Lagos state IGR, he saw hundreds of thousands of jobs, he saw a steady stream of billions in IGR, he saw the largest single refinery in the world, he saw the largest fertilizer plant in Africa, he saw the largest petrochemical plant in Africa all to complement the largest free trade zone and deep seaport in Nigeria right there in Lagos.

This is leadership, the kind of able, credible and consistent leadership the people of Lagos state are always blessed with,

They don't have the same seaports or major airports in a lot of states in the North, but their economies are still stronger and better than many states in the SE so what's the excuse?

It's all about leadership and not the usual excuses, victim mentality and conspiracy theories the incompetent leaders and their people use to explain away their backwardness.

Get real and start holding your leaders accountable.

Btw, it's very sad and disheartening that the people in the SE especially the ones on NL prefer to hold leaders in Osun, Kogi, Kaduna, Ogun and elsewhere accountable all day all night, bet never, I mean never their own useless and incompetent leaders in the East, this is one of the major reasons why the SE remains at the bottom of everything in Nigeria. Bad leadership and out of focus and misguided population.

1 Like

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Obamaofusa: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

There are cities, states and countries all over the world and even here in Africa with seaports, coastlines and airports, but they are not doing as good as Lagos, you can have all the seaports and airports in the world and still be at the bottom, it's all about credible leadership willing and competent to keep you at the top, to make all the necessary moves to prosper and progress.

A good example is your Dangote reference, but Dangote saw airport and seaport in Lagos state before agreeing to site his refinery in Ondo state, Ondo state was the proposed location, but Fashola did everything possible under the sun to lure Dangote and $15 billion investment to Lagos state.

Fashola saw what Mimiko in Ondo state did not see, Fashola saw $15 billion investment, he saw a great opportunity to triple and quadruple Lagos state IGR, he saw hundreds of thousands of jobs, he saw a steady stream of billions in IGR, he saw the largest single refinery in the world, he saw the largest fertilizer plant in Africa, he saw the largest petrochemical plant in Africa all to complement the largest free trade zone and deep seaport in Nigeria right there in Lagos.

This is leadership, the kind of able, credible and consistent leadership the people of Lagos state are always blessed with,

They don't have the same seaports or major airports in a lot of states in the North, but their economies are still stronger and better than many states in the SE so what's the excuse?

It's all about leadership and not the usual excuses, victim mentality and conspiracy theories the incompetent leaders and their people use to explain away their backwardness.

Btw, it's very sad and disheartening that the people in the SE especially the ones on NL prefer to hold leaders in Osun, Kogi, Kaduna, Ogun and elsewhere accountable all day all night, bet never, I mean never their own useless and incompetent leaders in the East, this is one of the major reasons why the SE remains at the bottom of everything in Nigeria. Bad leadership and out of focus and misguided population.

Gbagbagbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Nairalandmonika: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

This guy u are just a Dundee.

Read my first and second comment, did u see me talk about south east. I never made mention of south east but ur biasness won't let u reason well.

I was only talking how the only functional port in Nigeria is located in Lagos, and how it favored Lagos.

What I said was fact and there's nothing u can say to change the narrative.

I didn't even made mention of north or south or if anywhere was better than the other. U are just some kinda weird jobless fellow who spends all day on nairaland thinking u know too much while u actually know nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by BabaRamota1980: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
SpatialKing:
Impressive

Enough of the dependance on Lagos Port alone.

Very well said! This is a good day for SS/SE.
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by NGpatriot: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

This guy u are just a Dundee.

Read my first and second comment, did u see me talk about south east. I never made mention of south east but ur biasness won't let u reason well.

I was only talking how the only functional port in Nigeria is located in Lagos, and how it favored Lagos.

What I said was fact and there's nothing u can say to change the narrative.

I didn't even made mention of north or south or if anywhere was better than the other. U are just some kinda weird jobless fellow who spends all day on nairaland thinking u know too much while u actually know nothing.

You are actually the dundee for concluding that I attributed your illogical and misguided essay to SE, common sense should tell you that I used SE and the North as test subjects to discredit and expose the flaws in your bogus claim that airports and seaports in Lagos are responsible for the growth and successes in Lagos state.

Highlighting your narrow and shallow mentality actually wasn't me trying to change your ignorant and unintelligent narratives because some of you are born with such maladies and nothing can change your backward and flawed mentality ways and attitude.

How lame and thoughtless to conclude that seaports and airports are all you need to be successful and all the leaders have to do is to just sit down, relax and look like mumu and wait for investments and developments to rush in instead of working to lobby investors, propose and come up with master plans, programs and ideas, build up infrastructures, offer incentives and breaks and so on.

You think Fashola sat like mumu because of seaport and airport in Lagos before chasing Dangote to divert from Ondo to Lagos?

You think the leaders in Lagos sat on their ass and did not fight to propose and lobby investors to build Lekki deep seaport in Lagos, the biggest in Nigeria because they already have one in Apapa?

The list is endless, but shallow and warped mentality people like you think leadership laziness, mental apathy, societal and collective victim mentality and conspiracy theory rubbish will lead you to salvation.

I hope your state is not counting on people like you as their leaders of tomorrow because with your mentality, you and your state are dead on arrival.
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Kinematics: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
afube:

[s]
oh the goodwork of hate ! please let the hate flow through your wretched soul, let the poison burn through your heart and liver but you will not perish yet,you will live to witness the independence of Biafra.......we will go with Rivers and Akwa cross, we will go with onne port,we will go with your beloved oil reserves.....you can remain with sariki boko haram and the likes ogbeni owomida alias mc oluomo[/s].

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Nairalandmonika: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are actually the dundee for concluding that I attributed your illogical and misguided essay to SE, common sense should tell you that I used SE and the North as test subjects to discredit and expose the flaws in your bogus claim that airports and seaports in Lagos are responsible for the growth and successes in Lagos state.

Highlighting your narrow and shallow mentality actually wasn't me trying to change your ignorant and unintelligent narratives because some of you are born with such maladies and nothing can change your backward and flawed mentality ways and attitude.

How lame and thoughtless to conclude that seaports and airports are all you need to be successful and all the leaders have to do is to just sit down, relax and look like mumu and wait for investments and developments to rush in instead of working to lobby investors, propose and come up with master plans, programs and ideas, build up infrastructures, offer incentives and breaks and so on.

You think Fashola sat like mumu because of seaport and airport in Lagos before chasing Dangote to divert from Ondo to Lagos?

You think the leaders in Lagos sat on their ass and did not fight to propose and lobby investors to build Lekki deep seaport in Lagos, the biggest in Nigeria because they already have one in Apapa?

The list is endless, but shallow and warped mentality people like you think leadership laziness, mental apathy, societal and collective victim mentality and conspiracy theory rubbish will lead you to salvation.

I hope your state is not counting on people like you as their leaders of tomorrow because with your mentality, you and your state are dead on arrival.
Are u normally ratarded or u are ratarded only on a Monday.

I never said airport n seaport were all u need for a state to develop, I said the fact that Lagos had the only functional seaport in Nigeria was a big plus and an advantage to Lagos.

What is so difficult for u to understand.

Long write up doesn't mean u are intelligent, don't deceive yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by NGpatriot: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Are u normally ratarded or u are ratarded only on a Monday.

I never said airport n seaport were all u need for a state to develop, I said the fact that Lagos had the only functional seaport in Nigeria was a big plus and an advantage to Lagos.

What is so difficult for u to understand.

Long write up doesn't mean u are intelligent, don't deceive yourself.

Nairalandmonika:

Quiet sadly and unfortunately for you, you forgot to look in the mirror for the true reflection and ultimate definition of retardation, confusion, foolishness and aimlessness.

1. As stated in the above quote of yours, not from mine, you stated in black and white that seaport and airport are critical in the development of Lagos state. The keyword here is the word CRITICAL

So, what confused rubbish are you saying now? You did not know the meaning or definition of the word critical when you used it?

Critical means indispensable, it means decisive ,meaning the main factor.

2. To buttress your ignorant seaport and airport rubbish, you used Dangote as an example, but too ignorant and vacuous to know that airport or no airport, seaport or no seaport, Dangote too his refinery project to Ondo state where they did not have any seaport or airport.

3. We've heard the rubbish and unintelligent nonsense about seaport and airport in Lagos are critical like you said or responsible for their progress in Lagos, it's like saying they don't or never had leaders making the decisions, coming up with ideas, lobbying and canvasing for investments, thinking up and awarding contracts, building infrastructures, it's like saying the seaport and airport making the decisions and not the leadership.

4. People like you are just mentally inept, shows that you don't have any ideas and you are grossly handicapped, you've accepted your fate that you can nor progress and develop unless you have critical assets like airport and seaport.

Before your next shallow and ignorant comment, look in the mirror for the definition of retardation.
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by NGpatriot: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Shut up. All election in Nigeria are thesame. Truly Yoruba are slaves.
Don't worry when tinubu die u will be librated, till then enjoy ur slavery

Now I see why you are mad and upset, you are just another Lagos and Yoruba hating ipob bigot.

I did not know I was going back and forth with another ignorant, hateful, disgruntled and bigoted ipob loser..

No wonder..
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Nairalandmonika: 4:47am On Aug 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Now I see why you are mad and upset, you are just another Lagos and Yoruba hating ipob bigot.

I did not know I was going back and forth with another ignorant, hateful, disgruntled and bigoted ipob loser..

No wonder..
Wow I can see how jobless u are u had to go through my profile and root out this old post I made months ago. I made this comment because of godfatherism in Nigeria politics and how tinubu has a strong hold on the Yoruba which is absolutely true.

Truly u are a ratarded person, if u take nairaland this serious. U are so lonely, I don't think u have a life outside nairaland, I feel so sorry for u. I have never seen anyone as dedicated to nairaland as u are. Anyway Nona my business.

Bye. Am expecting your long reply tho, I guess it's what keeps u going.

1 Like

Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by NGpatriot: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
Nairalandmonika:

Wow I can see how jobless u are u had to go through my profile and root out this old post I made months ago. I made this comment because of godfatherism in Nigeria politics and how tinubu has a strong hold on the Yoruba which is absolutely true.

Truly u are a ratarded person, if u take nairaland this serious. U are so lonely, I don't think u have a life outside nairaland, I feel so sorry for u. I have never seen anyone as dedicated to nairaland as u are. Anyway Nona my business.

Bye. Am expecting your long reply tho, I guess it's what keeps u going.
[/s]

Nairalandmonika:

Shut up. All election in Nigeria are thesame. Truly Yoruba are slaves.
Don't worry when tinubu die u will be librated, till then enjoy ur slavery

No wonder..,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by ihesiuloa(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

So,we should not praise the NPA boss who made this possible, but we should praise the useless, incompetent and worthless people responsible for the rot, mess and decay before her.

Now I see why you peoples brain are formated backwards and unserviceable.
Never have I engaged my intellectual reasoning with low IQ of a person or groups of people.. Hence engaging you would be as bringing myself down to the muds..
We are players in the field go find out and not just internet popicocs roaming around every major headlines speaking on topics they have no prior knowledge of.
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Sagay212: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=92869113][/quote]

Are muslim women allowed to wear trousers or only rich Muslim women are allowed to?
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by AlphaCEO: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the same Onne seaport that was left for dead for decades.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Amaechi

God Bless Nigeria.

Onne is a river port NOT a
seaport.

Nice thread.
Re: Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. by Uchek(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Totally agree with you!

afube:

When I tell people that these tiger clawed faced hamites are worse than abokis,they often doubt me ! fear any man that derives joy from the perceived misery of others, its the same spirit that overcame Awo to starve millions of Biafrans. The indigenisation decree,the 20 pounds policy,and this policy to economically strangulate the south east is all part of the "containment policy" hatched by ndiyoruba and sold to aboki supporter of APC but our God pass una...............with a mighty hand The Most High Yah will presently free his people from this evil tribes. Tufiakwa How we got mixed up with these savages is beyond me,,,,,,,,,,,,you are comparing Lagos to onitsha,you no see Accra,Kigali or even Dar es salaam to go and measure power with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.