Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Are Books Still Sellable? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are Books Still Sellable? (253 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Books Still Sellable? by lastchild: 6:14am On Aug 16, 2020
In this Internet age, do you think writing books is still in vogue? Do people still walk inside bookshop to buy books?
Re: Are Books Still Sellable? by Ladylite: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:
In this Internet age, do you think writing books is still in vogue? Do people still walk inside bookshop to buy books?

Yes, but not physical books. Books have upgraded over the years to EBOOKS.... And people download them massively.

I know a Christian library on telegram with over 55,000 active members... And it's still growing.

So yes people still read but the hardcopy books are limiting, they take up space, get dusty and dirty, etc

1 Like

Re: Are Books Still Sellable? by lastchild: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2020
Ladylite:

Yes, but not physical books. Books have upgraded over the years to EBOOKS.... And people download them massively.

I know a Christian library on telegram with over 55,000 active members... And it's still growing.

So yes people still read but the hardcopy books are limiting, they take up space, get dusty and dirty, etc
thanks for this, please how do I arrive to that destination where I can publish my book for download, do I need an android app to do that?
Re: Are Books Still Sellable? by Ladylite: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:
thanks for this, please how do I arrive to that destination where I can publish my book for download, do I need an android app to do that?

Google Amazon Kindle

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Ielts Preparation Classes From The British Council / Addiction : You Don't Need Jesus To Break Out Of Them / Online Competition For Students- Over 25K To Be Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.