Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience (17210 Views)

Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Check Out 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting And Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by lastchild: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2020
1... Strength

Nothing gives you strength to overcome sin like fasting, every small contact with a woman your dick stands, this doesn't happen when you fast, you have this ability to stand your ground

Fasting is the only thing that can give you strength to fast, when I fast I have the urge to fast more

2.. Spiritual immune

What I mean by spiritual immune is the same thing your biological immune do for you, when your immune system is strong it fights sickness without your knowledge

When you live a fasting and prayer lifestyle, it strengthens your spiritual immune that the spiritual bullets shot at you won't peneterate without you even knowing

3... Your spiritual porters opens up

Anytime am on fast my spiritual porters (doors) opens up that I can receive and give spiritually, I can easily connect to the anointing and disconnects from the world

4... Revelation outbreak

The first time I heard from God was
In a middle of 7 days water fasting in camp of faith okigwe, fasting connects you to the voice of the Holy spirit, fasting also attract the voice of the enemy but the same fasting will dictate the voice of the enemy

Fasting brings revelations in all angle, both in dreams, scriptural and human utterances

5...fasting breaks the yoke

There are certain things you can't conquer without fasting, there are battles you can't win without fasting

I spent many years in the bondage of masturbation until my fasting lifestyle began, I broke out in Mountain of fire prayer city Lagos, if you are a believer fasting is for you

Remember when you fast without prayers, you are just looking for a shape

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by daveP(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Fasting is just a spiritual excercise

Both good, bad and ugly do it when tuning in to subject the flesh for a spiritual journey. Its the prayers that is key in the Christian Walk.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Exmilitant(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2020
I have never fasted in my fucking whole life and i'm perfectly okay financially, spiritually and phisically! Can you explain that?

12 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Joshmodest(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2020
The only benefit of fasting is --- you get to save some food ...that's all !!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by mariahAngel(f): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
I have never fasted in my fucking whole life and i'm perfectly okay financially, spiritually and phisically! Can you explain that?

Do you know the perfect peace of God? You know, the kind that transcends all understanding?
The kind that even though everything around you seem to be falling apart, but spiritually, you're just calm.
The kind that even though you want to worry to match a helpless situation, you just simply can't. You just simply cannot be bothered.
You wake up to find out your house was burgled, and valuable items stolen, you try to worry but you're just not shaken. You know it's not natural to feel that way for someone who's just been robbed, but you simply are not bothered.
Have you felt that kind of peace?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Exmilitant(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Do you know the perfect peace of God? You know, the kind that transcends all understanding?
The kind that even though everything around you seem to be falling apart, but spiritually, you're just calm.
The kind that even though you want to worry to match a helpless situation, you just simply can't. You just simply cannot be bothered.
You wake up to find out your house was burgled, and valuable items stolen, you try to worry but you're just not shaken. You know it's not natural to feel that way for someone who's just been robbed, but you simply are not bothered.
Have you felt that kind of peace?
When i said i am okay, it encompasses everything including your idea of being at peace. Check my signature!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by lastchild: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
Yes you can be very OK in life without fasting, fasting is a plus in spiritual journey, it's like group of people trekking from ogun to Lagos, one of them went and took tramadol, raw Jin mixed with cocain

On that journey, when they come across hoodlums who wants to snatch their phones, he's likely to challenge them and disagree in tending his phone

If the hoodlums pursued them with guns, the guy on cocain will still run sustaining his strength, others will collapse before him

Fasting is just building your spiritual muscles and strength, fasting gives your prayers strength

12 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Exmilitant(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2020
Joshmodest:
I Am giving you an A+ for that splendid definition of fasting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by lastchild: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2020
daveP:
Fasting is just a spiritual excercise

Both good, bad and ugly do it when tuning in to subject the flesh for a spiritual journey. Its the prayers that is key in the Christian Walk.

prayer is the key but fasting strengthens the prayers because some prayers are just weak

8 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Exmilitant(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:
Yes you can be very OK in life without fasting, fasting is a plus in spiritual journey, it's like group of people trekking from ogun to Lagos, one of them went and took tramadol, raw Jin mixed with cocain

On that journey, when they come across hoodlums who wants to snatch their phones, he's likely to challenge them and disagree in tending his phone

If the hoodlums pursued them with guns, the guy on cocain will still run sustaining his strength, others will collapse before him

Fasting is just building your spiritual muscles and strength, fasting gives your prayers strength
Why would you defend or run for your life when heaven is your home and ultimate goal? Don'tcha wanna get home fastly?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by lastchild: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
Why would you defend or run for your life when heaven is your home and ultimate goal? Don'tcha wanna get home fastly?
This is an illustration, come to think of it, a Christian can encounter danger also which prompts that he has to run

3 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Profound truth..!
Fasting resets the body and general health system.~ Scientists.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by IvarTheBoneless: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2020
grin

Just say you wan do dieting grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by hopefulLandlord: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Nothing says "I love you" like watching those you love suffer from stomach acids and risk ulcer before granting their wishes

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Soljaboi44(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2020
smiley
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Exmilitant(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2020
lastchild:
This is an illustration, come to think of it, a Christian can encounter danger also which prompts that he has to run
What sort of danger? Spiritual? Unlikely. Phisical? I got guns.
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2020
NICE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by nairaman66(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2020
Different strokes for different folks! Depends on what you truly believe in. Some people prefer just prayers.

Some people even like praying around 3AM.

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Webmannigeria: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2020
God bless you brother in the name of HIS Son Jesus, Amen

2 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2020
Story story, from a brainwashed human being......
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by cray91(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2020
hmmm! point there!
Exmilitant:
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by cray91(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2020
haha
Joshmodest:
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Webmannigeria: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:

There's a WAY that seemeth right......There's a way that justifies man's satisfaction....BUT WE KNOW WHAT THE END IS....

4 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by intruder15(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:

He doesn't owe you an explanation. That's life for you. I pray a time won't come when you will need to fast your way out of predicaments.

Stay blessed.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by Nelly4you: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2020
me i no Sabi fast o I love food
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by CaptainFM1: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2020
A lot of people just starve themselves of food thinking they are fasting!

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by sunshineV(f): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2020
Wolgrace:
Profound truth..!

Fasting resets the body and general health system.~ Scientists.
zero intake of water damage d brain

1 Like

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by femmyapson(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2020
Webmannigeria:

There's a WAY that seemeth right......There's a way that justifies man's satisfaction....BUT WE KNOW WHAT THE END IS....
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Nothing says "I love you" like watching those you love suffer from stomach acids and risk ulcer before granting their wishes

WISHES HE NEVER GRANTS BECAUSE
1. THEY LACK FAITH
2. DIDN'T FAST AND PRAY ENOUGH
3. DOESN'T ALIGN TO HIS WILL
4. JUST WANTS THEM TO HOLD ON SOME MORE
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by femmyapson(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2020
You will never see them booking space in this kind of thread
Re: 5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience by tabithababy(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:

Yes my dear, its very possible. I found out most people that say this have someone somewhere ( mother, father, brother, pastor, Alfa, babalawo, oracle) praying and fasting for them sad

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) / Asiri Ijinle Olorun Pelu Awon Woli Re / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.