Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Christians (106 Views)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Christians by holuhseun(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Being enthusiastic is not enough but in the right direction. I remember in 100lv. I'd a quest to know alot of things, so I begin to read any book that comes my way on life n faith issues. Then I found a book written by an atheist (name with held). In the book he wrote many thing about God that was to wonderful and sensible to me. But at the end of everything I became confused, all peace of mind gone, It leaves me empty even though filled with knowledge. And after reading it, i couldn't pray again, I couldn't read the Bible. So I begin to mutter words of prayer that God (if there is anything like that) should help me because d books seems to have over clouded my understanding and my imagination (Indeed knowledge is a living being).. Knowledge that can't give u faith 4 life's journey nor guarantee you five seconds of hope even after life. So after prayer and also as I attended church services, I became renewed Afresh n I was graced to begin to read d Bible and before I know it I have succumb everything abt atheism. I wrote this for us to be careful and be guided in Reading or listening to people, as informations are powerful than we think, we must be guided on the materials(books, message, video or articles) we read. More to it is that we need be reading our Bible daily to have a strong faith in what we believe.. Also to have a church we attend. A living church under a living pastor who preach the living word, as a Bible said in Mat 4:4 That man was not made to live by bread alone but by the word of God. The word brings faith.. because The Faith alone shall the Just live( Habb 2:4, Heb 10:38)
Re: For Christians by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2020
It's "name withheld" not "name with head".

Which school did you say you attended again?

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! / Bishop TD Jakes – Stay / Under Grace Or Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.