Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! (1412 Views)

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! by zedegit: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2020
This Young Boy And A Python Share A Very Peculiar Bond
READ THE ARTICLE

Sambath is a little Cambodian boy who has lived with his python since he was a toddler.
Having a python as a pet is not an everyday occurrence. However, this young Cambodian boy named Sambath lived side by side with his 6-metre-long, 120-kilogram female python for 11 years.
And it is no accident, a few days after Sambath’s birth, his mother had a dream in which a snake had protected her family.
Three months afterwards, and Sambath was just an infant when his father discovered a tiny snake under his bed. After having released it back into the wild, he realised that it would persistently return to where it came from: the young boy’s bedroom. So, the family adopted the python and named it Chomran.
Chomran was a part of the family for over 11 years. She even had her own bedroom and would eat around 10 kg of chicken or duck a week. “There’s a special bond between them. My son used to play with the snake when he was learning to walk, and it was learning to slither. They slept together in the cot” admitted his father.
Naturally, Sambath wasn’t ready to leave Chomran. “I will never let anyone take her away from me. It will never happen, I love her too much.”
However, in 2011, after Sambath was bitten on the leg by Chomran, the family realised it was time to let the python go - and she was moved to a zoo to live among other pythons.

https://www.gentside.co.uk/snake/a-young-boy-and-a-python-are-best-friends_art3647.html

Re: Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! by Ahmed0336(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2020
dem even thank God say d Python no swallow am.

trust Nigerians, d Python for don dey pot

by d way lala where @ thou

1 Like

Re: Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! by ObaKlaz: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2020
The damn snake has come to the realisation of its biological nature as a predator, now it sees the boy as a tasty snack.
Re: Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! by Vyzz: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Low budget lala

Only lala can control a snake without being bitten
Re: Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! by DaddyRochie1642: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2020
To slap that boy and his Parents dey hungry me
Re: Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! by lordm(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
It wanted to eat him.
Re: Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! by yuswrld20(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
zoo ke
Re: Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! by Bleiz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nigerian family would have gone for family deliverance upon sighting the animal
Re: Cambodian Boy Gets Bitten By His Massive Python!!! by adegbenro71f: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

4month Old Big Headed Male brindle Boerbeol For Sale / PEDs / How Many Times Do I Feed A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.