Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government (63557 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace / The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by joelbooks: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2020

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by shugabasbn: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2020
It's nice but just worried that Nigeria generation to come will not pay China in hardest ways with the rate at which we are borrowing money.

And kudo to Buhari and especially Amaechi on this feast.
The guy Amaechi can confidently point to where the money his ministry borrowing is going to unlike other ministries especially the military and petroleum one

242 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Asquare84(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2020
This is really beautiful, God have started answering Nigeria prayers

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Is this worth selling Nigeria to China for?

They give us shiny things and they take our land.

Power move.

This kinda reminds of when the Europeans first came and they brought mirrors and gin and Bibles, gave them to us and took everything...including our psyche as a people.

Today, the ripple effect is very evident.

Maybe by the time China is done with us, our official language will be Chinese and our children's children will learn to speak and write Chinese characters before they even learn their own mother tongue.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by nuban07(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2020
That's beautiful, let's see the picture again after two years

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by ThatFairGuy: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2020
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by ThatFairGuy: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Is this worth selling Nigeria to the China for?
[/s]
You won't die if you source for more information about the claim

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Odion2016(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
The monitor is even displaying chinese folks already..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by kingvick09(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
NA MAINTAINANCE BE THE KOKO O

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]

And will you die if you do not quote me?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2020
tribalmall:

My father is a fool!

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by ThatFairGuy: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2020
FrLukas:

And will you die if you do not quote me?
I can't leave you disgracing yourself with misinformation. I'm allergic to such

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by contigiency(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2020
This is very beautiful. For the first time government in Nigeria is borrowing and you are seeing the evidence to justify the borrowing.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

I can't leave you disgracing yourself with misinformation. I'm allergic to such

[/s]

If only you'd screw your brain on before picking up your phone every morning.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by ThatFairGuy: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2020
FrLukas:

If only you'd screw your brain on before picking up your phone every morning.
May God bless your new fairly used brain bro. Good morning

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by seankafor(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Forget..buhari is trying

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

May God bless my new fairly used brain bro. Good morning
Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2020
What I see in the future of Nigeria?

These same trains will be transporting Nigerian underpaid and overworked workers to Chinese mining sites across the federation.

Mark my words.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

ONLY a mad man believes he's wiser than thousands of people

I'm glad we can reach an agreement about your mental state bro.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by ThatFairGuy: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2020
FrLukas:

These same trains will be transporting Nigerian underpaid and overworked workers to Chinese mining sites across the federation.

Mark my words.
Nairaland soothsayer has spoken. The man who sees the future

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by aremuforlife(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2020
[/quote]ķ[quote author=FrLukas post=92874039]Is this worth selling Nigeria to China for?

They give us shiny things and they take our land.

Power move.

This kinda reminds of when the Europeans first came and they brought mirrors and gin and Bibles, gave them to us and took everything...including or psyche as a people.

Today, the ripple effect is very evident.

Maybe by the time China is done with us, our official language will be Chinese and our children's children will learn to speak and write Chinese characters before they even learn their own mother tongue.
It's worth selling to any country that will speed up the infrastructural development of Nigeria. Nigeria needs infrastructure to drive industrialisation, we need to stop this negative mindset and focus on the positive side. America is the highest debtors in the world, the great Britain has debt exceeds 100% of their GDP.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by youngsahito(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2020
maintenance would be the problem of all this facilities now...

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by yanabasee1(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]

There's nothing to source....China have taken over one Zambia already......over debts.

Zambia Airports and Broadcasting stations have been taken over by China as Zambian government ran out of loan options of about $6.4b

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2020
aremuforlife:
ķ
It's worth selling to any country that will speed up the infrastructural development of Nigeria. Nigeria needs infrastructure to drive industrialisation, we need to stop this negative mindset and focus on the positive side. America is the highest debtors in the world, the great Britain has debt exceeds 100% of their GDP.

Even though I don't agree with them, I see your points.

People still don't understand the nature of the Chinese.

Most Nigerians would probably vote that China should come and colonize them if only they can have three square meals a day.

Remember what happened recently in the east? I forget the state. Where Chinese were lording it over the Nigerians working for them.

That's pre-intimacy. And they haven't even gotten to Nigeria yet o.

Do you know that the Chinese are in various locations in Nigeria ILLEGALLY mining our resources?

Just imagine what's going to happen when Nigeria defaults payment on those loans. And if there's one thing you can be sure of, it is that Nigeria WILL default on those loans.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Nairaland soothsayer has spoken. The man who sees the future

Nice picture of you. Big head, nothing in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2020
FrLukas:

Mark my words.

Is there any difference between you and all these prophets of doom we have in Nigeria?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2020
iLUCID:

Is there any difference between you and all these prophets of doom we have in Nigeria?

I'll leave the answer to you to find out.

I'm done lecturing Nigerian youths that their leaders are so evil, they would rather the Chinese take over Nigeria totally while they relocate themselves and their families abroad.

Whoever doesn't know that will learn, by fire, by force.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by ednut1(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2020
For those wailing abeg go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government by joelbooks: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2020
FrLukas:

I'll leave the answer to you to find out.

I'm done lecturing Nigerian youths that their leaders are so evil, they would rather the Chinese take over Nigeria totally while they relocate themselves and their families abroad.

Whoever doesn't know that will learn, by fire, by force.
Stop wailing . Negative energy is dangerous to your health.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai / See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.