Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance (12693 Views)

Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? / How Many PDP Bad Government Have You Protest Against? / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Metrix147: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Dr. Alex Otti, former Managing Director of the defunct Diamond Bank has finally spoken up on why he dumped his former party, APGA.

Otti who was the Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, (APGA), in Abia State during 2015 and 2019 general elections said he defected to APC in order to salvage the state from bad governance foisted on the people by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party-led administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUKdadXIWhI

He spoke while formally declaring for the party at an enlarged meeting of the leaders and members of All Progressives Congress, APC Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area Chapter, on Friday.

ABN TV gathered that Alex Otti, who declared for the party at his Ehi na Uguru Ward 5, Isialangwa South Local Government was later received by the Abia State chairman of the APC, Hon Donatus Nwankpa, at the party secretariat in Umuahia, the state capital.

The former bank executive further pointed out that he was aware that politics would be tortuous when in 2014 he walked out from a top job in the banking industry.

The foremost financial guru added that he had decided to keep on fighting in order to liberate the state.

He said, “Along the way, the experience have been trying and monumental. But from the very beginning and our people, the great Abians have shown us immense love and support since 2015.

“But you were witnesses to what happened. The fact that we didn’t form the government was not because we didn’t win the election, rather our mandate was stolen.

“We chose this mission, not for lack of what to do, or in response to any overriding ambition for power, but we are in this struggle purely for the love of our people and to give back to the society.

“The Lord has blessed us with some talents, vision, and ability and wants us to light up the torch and shine the light for the people to find the way.”

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/im-in-apc-to-liberate-abia-from-pdps-bad-governance-says-otti/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by yanabasee1(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Liar.....

You're in APC to beg for political appointment to enable you contest and win election so you'd loot back all what you've spent so far.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ugaboy: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2020
Abia will ever be a pdp state, this people only understand the unbrella logo...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by gmo10(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2020
We don hear

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2020
You are in APC to try your luck to get the power to loot
Stop lying
APC is not the solution Abia needs

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by aremuforlife(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Ugaboy post=92876164] Abia will ever be a pdp state, this people only understand the unbrella logo...
Go and write it down, Apc will take over Abia state in the next election.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ugaboy: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

Go and write it down, Apc will take over Abia state in the next election.
remember to erase yours when pdp emerge the office again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Okwyjesus(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ugaboy:
remember to erase yours when pdp emerge the office again

Bro Abia is moving to APC once they field Otti

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by slivertongue: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
nomadic politician.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ugaboy: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Abia citizen are less exposed to the party apc expecially the villages

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by slivertongue: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Okwyjesus:

same was said in the last election, APC won't get a second position

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by slivertongue: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Okwyjesus:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Ofunaofu: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Liar.....

You're in APC to beg for political appointment to enable you contest and win election so you'd loot back all what you've spent so far.

Yeah! and at the end of the day it's going to be a win win situation for him and him alone

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by BlowYourMind: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Okwyjesus(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
slivertongue:

Alex Otti is like a religion in Arochukwu. They will vote him massively, the same with Isiala Ngwa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Queenlovely(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chinedu Echeruo i

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by KossyKiss97(f): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lol

Need children Educational tablets? Call me on 08060291729
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Righteousness89(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
It's Welcome !

Abia Needs Heavy Salvation!

It's not about Pdp !It's about the Leadership...

Orji Kalu the Man in Apc was Governor for 8years..

From your Pedigree, Hopefully Abia will Be Restored!..

8 Likes

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Truly Abia state needs to be liberated from the kerosene sharing Governor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
I wish Alex wins... he is a great candidate, atleast his intelligence as MD Diamond bank might change Abia.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by ursullalinda(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Abia needs urgent liberation.........right from the days of Orji Uzor Kalu........the state is in serious bondage........May God punish all their present and past governors.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by funmike83(f): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
yimu
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Metrix147:
Dr. Otti who was the Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, (APGA), in Abia State during 2015 and 2019 general elections said he defected to APC in order to salvage the state from bad governance foisted on the people by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party-led administration

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/im-in-apc-to-liberate-abia-from-pdps-bad-governance-says-otti/
I am not a fan of APC but I would gladly vote Alex Otti

Anything to prove to Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu that they are nothing but failures when it comes to leadership!

We need someone better to show them how it's done

14 Likes

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by tfelicityk(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
He is entitled to whatever he chooses...

What plans did he have for the Abians?
Can he delivers to the people of Abia?

This is political gimmicks Sha...
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Centcanada: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good man just turn stupid now now. Power really intoxicate!

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
You are in APC to steal for yourself.
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Onepeople: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
I agree with him , but seeing orji as the face of the liberation is my problem.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by fergie001: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Some people make me laugh here grin grin
Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by Arrewa: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Them no go vote you...

You're in an Islamic part grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance by obyrich(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
So APGA that is doing wonders in Anambra is not a good platform to liberate Abia from good leadership? It is now APC where the likes of OUK, who planted the evil seed ravaging Abia today, call the shots that is the messiah. Abia Ndoo.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima To SE: Politicians Are Responsible For Your Suffering Not Buhari / APC Has Made Saraki Current Issue In Nigerian Politics – Senators Misau & Rafiu / $1.3bn Deep Sea Port In Ondo Will Create 20,000 Jobs — Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.